Your Search | keith stuart and nationwide pools

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Survival Life FPA Family Protection Assoc. 4330 Gaines Ranch loop. Suite 120 Austin TX, 78735PA Family Protection Association fruedulant bank charge Austin, TX Internet
Author: Rupert, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Internet

Oct 04 2015
Lifekind Inc. Lifekind: Certified Organic Mattresses and Bedding Dishonest practices, lousy customer service, lies and broken promises Grass Valley Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Lifekind Inc. Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Chris Bucceri Debarb Pointers...Buckshot GSP's and Hunting Dog Training School Chris Bucceri...AKA.. Buck is a fraud and we want to see him shut down. Flushing Michigan Author: Santa Maria, Alabama Animal Abuse: Chris Bucceri Flushing, Michigan

Oct 04 2015
Total Life Changes health and wellness Nationwide Author: GREENBELT, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Total Life Changes Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Tom Grisak with Keller Williams Untrustworthy, unethical, deceptive, and a cheater Allen Texas Author: Lucas, Texas Real Estate Services: Tom Grisak with Keller Williams Allen, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Additional charges and fees; Rude; Unwilling to work with you; Out of Country speaking reps; Hard to understand the Reps. West Palm Beach, FL; San Antonio, TX Nationwide I Just Can't Imagine Why! Author: Union City, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
The Ultimate Women's Expo Empty Promises San Francisco Calfornia Author: McKinney, Texas Event Planners & Sites: The Ultimate Women's Expo Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Cellular Outfitter I believe they are located in the New Lebanon Ohio Company Scams Customers and refuses to reply to Email Complaints New Lebanon Ohio Author: Benbrook, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter New Lebanon, Ohio

Oct 04 2015
Joy A Gannon Liar and Thief strongsville Ohio Author: n. royalton, Ohio Liars: Joy A Gannon strongsville, Ohio

Oct 04 2015
GlobesterLLC Trevelerdesk ,cheap tickets. Albert.Share.Nathan , overcharged my credit card, and sent a ticket a month later,,blocked my cell number,I can not call for 8 month Poway CA Nationwide Author: Freehold, New Jersey Air Travel: GlobesterLLC Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Spark Energy LIARS DES PLAINES Nationwide Author: Des plaines, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Spark Energy Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
enercare solutions beware of rental from the huge ripoff and scam toronto Ontario Author: Wasaga Beach, Ontario Utility Companies: enercare solutions toronto, Ontario

Oct 04 2015
Scottsdale Multimedia, John H Bingham, James l Thompson John Bingham, Provo, Utah and James Thompson, Tempe, Arizona are con artists claiming to be ghostwriters of hundreds of books. Tempe Arizona Author: Povo , Utah Book Publishers: Scottsdale Multimedia Tempe, Arizona

Oct 04 2015
Alley and Co. Heating/Air SCAM,Over-Priced, Unethetical, Poor Service. Rancho Cordova, California Author: Citrus Heights, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Alley and Co. Heating/Air Rancho Cordova, , California

Oct 03 2015
Potato parcel , Alex Craig , potato parcel SCAM, FRAUD, NOT LEGIT, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Party Planners: Potato parcel Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Cherokee casino Roland, salisaw cherokee casino roland and also salisaw dont payout even close to the legal required payout roland Oklahoma duh Author: ozark, Arkansas Entertainers: Cherokee casino roland, Oklahoma

Autoline llc Efran lair and not honest hallandale beach Florida
Author: mulberry, Florida Auto Dealers: Autoline llc hallandale beach, Florida

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink Ported my land line number and internet service to Sprint without my knowledge or permission Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide