KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: keller williams realty
There may be more specific results for "keller williams realty"
For more specific results for "keller williams realty"
Showing 1-25 of 4,875 Found Reports For more specific results for "keller williams realty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Keller Williams Montgomeryville PA Keller Williams in 601 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA 18936 Montgomeryville Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Realtors: Keller Williams Mongomeryville Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2017
Matt Williams Williams Landscape Designs, Williams Landscape Solutions. FRAUD: Took Deposit Money and Performed No work North Wilkesboro, NC North Carolina Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina Landscaping: Matt Williams Hays, North Carolina

Jul 23 2017
Fountain RV Mark Elbrecht, OwnerButch Williams, Service Manager If These Crooks Work For You, You Deserve What You Get! Lakeland Florida Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida RV Repair Centers: Fountain RV Lakeland, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Commercial Funding and Asset Acquisitions LLC Team Realty Team Rehab Mark Pascua Mortgage Consultant Brian Woods Realty I, along with several investors, gave money that this company squandered that was supposed to be used to rehab houses West Palm Beach Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Commercial Funding and Asset Acquisitions LLC Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 14 2017
Remax Regency Realty Remax Regency Realty 1020 York Rd  Abington Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Remax Regency Realty Abington, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
LEGAL CPN - JASON Williams Ripped Me Off Internet Author: Austin, Texas Credit Services: LEGAL CPN Internet

Jul 12 2017
Maid in American Cleaning Services Realty Cleaning USA Paid for move out cleaning - but house was not vacuumed,dusted or cleaned DALLAS TX Author: DALLAS, Texas Cleaning Services: Maid in American Cleaning Services Internet

Jul 11 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car Kathryn Williams and John Enterprise overcharged me for the rental and added full coverage of insurance without permission POMPANO BCH Florida EnterpriseCares Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent a Car POMPANO BCH, Florida

Jul 10 2017
Village Green Plainville, MA apartments Village Green Apartments, Plainville, MA 02072, Chestnut Realty, Cory True, Christeen Restante VILLAGE GREEN PLAINVILLE, MA Christeen Restante, Cory True LIARS to get you into their complex Plainville Massachusetts
Author: Plainville, Massachusetts Liars: Village Green Plainville, MA apartments Plainville, Massachusetts

Jul 10 2017
R K Smith Realty This company DOES NOT supervise their units. Janesville Wisconsin Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Real Estate Services: R K Smith Realty Janesville, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2017
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Tony Locane and Shawn Murray of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Scammers and Thieves Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Tony Locane and Shawn Murray of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancaster Hamilton Ontario
Author: Ancaster, Ontario Realtors: Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancaster Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 07 2017
Breckenridge and Associates Realty Unethical and manipulative owner Desoto Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Adoption Agencies: BreckEnrique and Associates Realty Desoto, Texas

Jul 05 2017
Showtime Partygras Nae Williams Partygras travels Spg trip My friends and I paid for a cruise through this travel service. The owner of this travel service is not to be trusted. He goes by the name Showtime Uready or Nae Williams. He advertised a cruise, accepted payments, and then cancelled the trip. After months of waiting, several others, including my friends and I, never received a refund. At the very minimum, he could have offered to pay us back in installments. Instead, he decides to give various dates of when we would be refunded. When the day comes, still no refund. I later find out that this owner is known for accepting money from people without following through with the event and/ or trip. My friends and I, will have to result to taking legal action to get our money back. atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Travel Agents: Showtime Partygras Georgia

Jul 04 2017
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Jul 04 2017
Robert Williams Truman Law Group FRAUDULANT E-MAILS New York New York Author: Ohio Cash Services: Robert Williams New York, New York

Jun 30 2017
Leslie Lee (Broker) is working for Chase Realty out of the Caledonia office located in Caledonia, Ontario. She lives on New Lakeshore Road, Port Dover, Ontario. Bruce Moran, Chase Realty's owner's phone number is 905-522-6001. Ron Howden is her manager Leslie Lee still engaging in questionable real estate practices with the Dover Wharf project in Port Dover, Ontario, Canada Port Dover Ontario Author: Port Dover, Ontario, Ontario Real Estate Services: Leslie Lee Port Dover , Ontario

Jun 30 2017
SageStream This Company gave me a bad rating San Diego, CA Internet Author: Keller, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream Internet

Jun 29 2017
Citizens Realty> Waste of time. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Citizens International Realty Brooklyn, New York

Jun 29 2017
Criminal Legal Law Services, Kevin Williams Scam, threats of arrest Nationwide Author: Albany, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Legal Law Services Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))? portland Oregon Responce to Richard Waterson False Report Author: Tigard, Oregon Realtors: troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com portland, Oregon

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Keller Williams Premier Realty Fraudulent, failed to compensate tentants after electric being out since Saturday Grove City Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Keller Williams Premier Realty Grove City, Ohio