Your Search | kelly whispers from heaven

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Hobbies Discount DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
THE DEALEM FL MIRACLE PANTIE I ORDERED THEIR PRODUCT ( MIRACLE PANTIE ) ON JANUARY 4TH 2017, AND $26.90 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON JANUARY 5, 2017 Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Fraud: THE DEALEM FL FL

Jan 17 2017
Real Estate Pipeline Promises Made but never delivered. Run for the hills as far away from this company as possible!! Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Realtors: Real Estate Pipeline Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Took my money and never saw nor heard from since... Middleurg Florida Author: Alexander, Arkansas Manufacturers: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Middleurg, Florida

Jan 16 2017
roc7-llc charged me 19.99 on dec. 31, 2016 on my credit card. did not purchase anything from on that date Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: roc7-llc Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Teespring.com Is using my copyrighted material on their shirts and will not remove them from site Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Teespring.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Walmart.com Walmart Walmart.com - Gift Card Issues. Do Not Risk Buying your cards from Walmart. Internet Author: Union, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Walmart.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
*BELLASKINCREAM advertised that they are from shark tank Said they were from Shark Tank and you could try a product for $4.99 with no obligation Arizona bellaskincream.com Author: los angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: *BELLASKINCREAM Internet

Jan 16 2017
Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye They offered a free trial, pay for shipping and then withdrew $87.47 twice from my checking account. No mention of location Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye Internet

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Kratom crazy I have had the exact same experience as the other guy who bought Kratom from Total scam alert! Selling dangerous products Chicago, Denver and St. Louis Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Kratom crazy Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma SCAM Ordered paid for T shirt . Frequent emails from SAM to say product in shipping - 3 months ,no way of contacting them apart from email and same replies New York New York Author: Palmerston North , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 15 2017
Satin Youth or Sansanovich LLC SCAM Fraudulent withdrawals from my bank account via debit card St George Utah Author: garner, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
music x ray Submission's past the 45 day guarantee response period & still no response from MUSIC X RAY Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: music x ray Internet

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet