Your Search | kelly whispers from heaven

Sep 22 2016
KELLER WILLIAMS WESTLAKE VILLAGE Wendy Wendelstein Dormer VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE BUYING A HOME FROM KELLER WILLIAMS WESTLAKE VILLAGE!!!! Westlake Village California
Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Brokerage Companies: KELLER WILLIAMS WESTLAKE VILLAGE Westlake Village, California

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

US Energy LLC , Mike Kelly Liars and Crooks Arizona Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Telemarketing Companies: US Energy LLC , Mike Kelly Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California

Sep 21 2016
Accurate Autoworks, Jon Smalldridge Run from this place. Charged my triple the amount and the owner threatened to do illegal things Pasadena California
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Repair Service: Accurate Autoworks, Jon Smalldridge Pasadena, California

Sep 21 2016
All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Alberto Ayon Sold me broken 15 year old washer from scrap yard that flooded my entire home and caused 10k in damages Hialeah Florida
Author: Florida Appliances: All Appliances Hialeah Corp. Hialeah, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Empire today Left me with unfinished, poor installation , didn't use products we purchased. Nationwide Note from Empire Author: East stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Empire today Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Exactta Stay away from Exactta – it is a fraud! Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: Exactta Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 21 2016
Black Tie Technology Ltd Nurfaisal Bin Mohamed SEO SCAM FROM NURFIASAL BIN MOHAMED Singapore Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Black Tie Technology Ltd Internet

Sep 21 2016
TIitan LED Tom Ristau secretary, Deborah Hennessy sales rep. NEVER USE THE ELECTRICAL LED LIGHTING FROM THE TITAN LED COMPANY!! Simi Valley, California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: TIitan LED Simi Valley, , California

Sep 20 2016
Nexus Globe Co. Ltd, GoAbroadChina, Meihuahonglian(Beijing) International Culture Exchange Ltd Scam company and fake reviews...run a mile from this company! London Nationwide Author: London, Small Business Services: Nexus Globe Co. Ltd Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Customer is what is most important Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h Winter Haven, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
PWM Live. Michael Beeson/ Nigel Beeson Email syndicate or email systems or GIM systems training Sending emails and get paid per click with Michael Beeson Internet working from home Internet Author: Saint Cloud , Minnesota Work at Home Business: PWM Live. Michael Beeson/ Nigel Beeson Internet

Sep 20 2016
J P Morgan Chase Bank Charged Fees for an account requested closed from identity theft Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Banks: J P Morgan Chase Bank Houston, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Carhop Nightmare from week one Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Carhop Sacramento , California

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Travel Center, JP Travel, Fun Time Reservations Took $706.00 from me and a friend for various travel arrangments and are asking for more money, changing plans. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Fort Myers, Florida Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 20 2016
James Glinski JTG Enterprises, Jim Glinsky He Stole From The Wrong Guy. Follow Along As The Guy Gets Even! Tucson
Author: Tucson, Arizona Interior Decorators: James Glinski Tucson,

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida