Your Search | kelly whispers from heaven

Aug 23 2016
Tress Obsession Tress Obsession P.O Box 1782 Waldorf, MD 20602 M-F 9 a.m-5 p.m 202-642-9909 Tress Obsession takes your money without shipping you your products stay away from this company Waldorf Internet
Author: York, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 23 2016
Rita Vidaure Barebottom Sphynx RITA VIDAURE of BAREBOTTOM SPHYNX SELLS OVERPRICED SICK CATS THEN BLAMES, ATTACKS & IGNORES DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WOMAN Murrieta Internet
Author: San Jose , California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Rita Vidaure Barebottom Sphynx Internet

Aug 23 2016
kathy Hall bought shoes from Hoverkicks for my 3 year old grand daughter and they put sores on both of her feet on the ancles because of the inside charge ports they had fell out of the slits on her ancles she onle wore them for approximately 2 hours i talked to a gentlemen at hoverkicks his name was maurice n Internet Author: McDowell, Kentucky Baby Products: kathy Hall Internet

Aug 23 2016
Ryan Yokk Sellers beware he will steal from you. This buyer he will buy items from you then return something else back for a full refund and not get your items back. He is a fraud so sellers beware. Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Ryan Yokk Davenport, Iowa

Aug 23 2016
Steven D. Carter Jr. CEO has been moving money around to hide from investors San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Investment Brokers: Steven D. Carter Jr. San Antonio, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Groupon Double ordered my purchases and sent them to another address from a previous order, after emailing my order went through Internet Author: Clinton, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Groupon Internet

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Brainiacs From Mars - SCAM EXPOSED - BrainiacsFromMarsBrainiacs aka Fundzinger SCAM BrainiacsFromMars SCAM EXPOSED - Internet Fraudster Nick Taylor scams crowdfunders at www.BrainiacsFromMars.com Anaheim Hills California
Fraudulent Complaint - Company Rebuttal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Brainiacs From Mars Anaheim Hills, California

Aug 22 2016
Wilber&associates.p.c I been receiving mail after mails from afni then now wilber & associate , p.c. about an auto claim that involve in 10/01/2015 in which i have no clue how they accusing me for this. Normal Illinois Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Wilber&associates.p.c Normal, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Discharged my son from the Emergency Room in bad condition Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Feigh Enterprises Stephanie Feigh and -Kurt- Kirk Tompkins - RIPPED ME OFF from UPWORK Job was successfully completed but posted a destructive feedback on upwork Internet Author: laguna, Other Websites: Feigh Enterprises Internet

Aug 22 2016
Alphasupply.net Alphapharmacy Took my money from prepaid credit card and didn't deluver Internet. Nati Author: Miami, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Alphasupply.net Internet

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 22 2016
https://xiosin.com/ Order stolen from envelope Orlando FL Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Specialty Stores: https://xiosin.com/ Internet

Jade Bloom Jade Bloom Expired products and deceptive marketing Draper Utah
Official Response From Jade Bloom To False Claims Author: New York Alternative Health: Jade Bloom Draper, Utah

Aug 22 2016
Hulksystems Inc, HPSystems, sold me defective item, send the item back and never heard from them again. great neck, ny Internet Author: Doral, Florida On-Line Business: Hulksystems Inc Internet

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
Resort getaway management Kelly parker Got ripped off for $4100. Winter Park Florida Author: ABERDEEN, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Resort getaway management Internet

Aug 21 2016
yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account. California Author: Harrisburg, Oregon Real Estate Investing: yourrent2own.com California

Aug 21 2016
Kelly contracting pottstown Pennsylvania Author: Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Kelly contracting pottstown, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Nourse Automall Used Trucks Do not buy from these people! You will get ripped off and left with a vehicle that is less than safe! Chillicothe Ohio Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nourse Automall Used Trucks Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario