Your Search | kenrico scott or globayze entertainment

Jun 30 2016
Morris Law PA Brian Morris took my money for a filing fee but never did any work, or filed anything, and refuses to refund my money. Total scam!! Beware. Nassau County New York Author: Miller Place, New York Lawyers: Brian Morris Spring Hill, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet They are advertised those product on web site or face book mentioned about free trial of HYDROLUX and only shipping should be charged. Once you click on trial, they requested you to purchase CELLVIA for another 4.99.  toronto CA Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Eye Care: HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Scott Yancy Real Estate Investment Program Yancey unkept promises and ripoff Nationwide Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Scott Yancy Real Estate Investment Program Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Greenscape USA LLC/iheart radio, Rob from Greenscape, Patrick from iheart used iheart bidding site, mulching service not completed or refunded when not completed Parma Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Greenscape USA LLC/iheart radio Parma, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Collis Taeed, Envato Market, Fuad Taeed, Cyan Taeed, Vaheed Taeed, Jun Rung, Sigal Philli Terrorist Organization Melbourne Internet Kelly Dent, Christian Bullock, Scott Barlow, Thinesh Paramalingam are Corrupt Author: Torrance, California Computer Fraud: Collis Taeed, Envato Market Internet

Jun 28 2016
T L ENGINEERING, P.C. An Unprofessional, Immoral, & Untrustwhorthy Engineer(or Architect) Flushing New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Home Improvements: T L ENGINEERING, P.C. Flushing, New York

Jun 28 2016
Speedy Cash Service Keylin Scott/representative email threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Speedy Cash Service Internet

Jun 27 2016
Ava's Flowers Customer Service, broke every promise made, did not receive order promised for funeral or burial Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Funeral Services: Ava's Flowers Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
online businessconsultants  onlinebusinessconsultants.net facebook.com/emmanuel.okeke.56 linkedin.com/in/emmanuelokeke facebook.com/lawyermarketinggurus 11onlinebusinessconsultants.net or Emmanuel Okeket took my money after paying him over 6k monthly!! MUST STAY AWAY! LOS ANGELES California
Please Show Evidence Of Your Claim And Prove Your Real Identity To Legitimize Your Claim. If You Are Telling The Truth With Facts Nothing To Hide? Author: Los Angeles,, California Computer Marketing Companies: online businessconsultants LOS ANGELES, California

Jun 27 2016
Garden Grove Police Department Corporal, the incompetent COP Han Cho, Robert Quite Possibly, the Most Corrupt Police Agency in the US Garden Grove California
This parasite even setup his own girlfriend, Vickie, or whatever her name was. Author: Yorba Linda, California Police: Garden Grove Police Department Garden Grove, California

Jun 27 2016
Scott Barlow, Envato Market Corrupt and Crook Envato Employee Melbourne Internet Author: California Computer Fraud: Envato Market, Internet

Jun 27 2016
ACR Transmission Denver Colorado Bobby, Arturo Selling used or worn out transmissions as new rebuilt transmissions, BEWARE 303 922-8040 Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: ACR Transmission Denver Colorado Denver, Colorado

Jun 27 2016
Choice Home Warranry REFUSED TO ANSWER EMAILS OR CALLS, OR REIMBURSE FOR REPAIR Edison New Jersey Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranry Edison, New Jersey

Jun 27 2016
201 construction Charged card and never looked back Chattanooga, or Dalton Ga or Tn
Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: 201 contructruction TN

Jun 27 2016
argon contractors/honey im hot tray martin/dean scott as jd argon contractors dont pay ,did some work for them and told me to start to finish didt pay me . mesquite texas Author: dallas, Texas Small Business Services: argon contractors/honey im hot Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Abdul Husaini or Abdul Wahab Husaini or Wally Husaini or Abdul N Husaini Bought a car, doesn't work, have been scammed Westminster California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Dealers: OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Westminster, California

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Global Strategies Monte Stettin This con-artist builder will say or do ANYTHING to get your business!!!!!!!!! Evil Charletan! beverly hills california Author: san simeon, California Property Management: Global Strategies beverly hills california,

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
Returnmychild.com and stopstealingourchildren.com Jon Scott Jon Scott stole $4500 from me for services never received. All he did was lie. Internet Author: Sulphur Springs, Texas Private Investigators: Returnmychild.com and stopstealingourchildren.com Internet