Your Search | kenrico scott or globayze entertainment

Jul 25 2016
Classic Country Land LLC/Scott Wigginton Misrepresented property condition, accessibility, failed to maintain access roads, refused to grant refund Nationwide
Author: Pennsylvania Realtors: Classic Country Land LLC Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Barbara Freeman Did a service entry for her at one of her properties and she never paid. Refuses to talk to me answer emails or texts. She is a low life scum lord. Make sure you get paid before you do any work. windemere florida Author: winter park, Florida Building Services: Barbara Freeman FL

Jul 25 2016
Samsung Home Appliance SamsungSamsung Appliance USA Samsung will not fix or replace dryer. Chico Nationwide Author: Chico, California Appliances: Samsung Home Appliance Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Atlantic Fuelex of Dubai Jamshad ValapilIrfan AliRani Awad Refuses to pay creditor - Will not reply to emails or phone calls. Will use your services and not pay ! Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Atlantic Fuelex of Dubai

Jul 24 2016
Venmo Venmo, LLC, PayPal Reversed bank transfer, emptied account balance, no explanation or follow-up Internet
Author: Martinez, California Financial Services: Venmo Internet

Jul 24 2016
Woodbridge Home Exteriors High pressure sales tactics, calling ome or more times a day Dallas TX Author: Topeka, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Woodbridge Home Exteriors Texas

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
SkinComplexRx or EyeComplexRx $175.90 charged to me without shipping or receiving product! Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Websites: SkinComplexRx Internet

Jul 24 2016
Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz is a liar and con artist Big Bear Lake California
Author: Monument, Colorado Dead Beat Customers: David Scott Internet

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
local blue pages les pappas CLOSE THEM DOWN OR REPORT THEM TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS OR A CURRENT AFFAIR! melbourne Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Sales People: local blue pages Internet

Jul 23 2016
Sergeants Towing towing,car taken, Portland, OR 97227 Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, OR 97227, Oregon

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Michelle Benitez Michelle Moonsammy Scam Artist Atlanta or Miami Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Michelle Benitez Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Skinyouth enhanced Skin Rejuvenation the indiviuals we talked to were Brandon & Ingrid Will not cancel order or refund the 3 orders they sent' Santa ana Cal Internet Author: GLEN MILLS, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Skinyouth enhanced Skin Rejuvenation Internet

Jul 23 2016
Troy Eckard Eckard Enterprises LLC, also known as, Con Amor Holdings Prentends to own or be able to develop projects in Costa Rica. Quepos and Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Other Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Troy Eckard Richardson, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Renew/Derma KHB truley lovely syrum and CHP best eye syrum I have been ripped off bu this co.after my cc was charged. 2charges of$87 ea i called and was told they have no record of my name address or CC#.how did they charge my cc acct? i Internet Author: Seminole, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Renew/Derma Internet

Jul 22 2016
Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Sadistic Lack of Compassion and Unbelievably Inept at Pain Management or More Accurately Does Not Care How Much Pain You Are In Westbury New York Pretty Harsh Author: Bayville, New York Doctors: Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Westbury, New York

Jul 22 2016
Madelyn lovespell Gwen summer or Kendal or Ashley Adams John Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Psychic: Madelyn lovespell Internet

Jul 22 2016
Wintersilks JP Wintersilks Be careful not to join the Wintersilks VIP or a $14.97 monthly charge will begin every month. Unfortunatly I did not catch mine until I was dong my taxes. Internet Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Clothing Stores: Wintersilks Internet

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet

Jul 22 2016
Cash Advance, Inc. David Miller or sometimes David Jonesl; attorneyacs.dept@outlook.com Scammers pretending to by Lawyers for Cash Advance Inc. Los Angeles California Author: Genoa City, Wisconsin Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles, California