KENRICO SCOTT OR GLOBAYZE ENTERTAINMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kenrico scott or globayze entertainment
There may be more specific results for "kenrico scott or globayze entertainment"
For more specific results for "kenrico scott or globayze entertainment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
itechdeals.com itechdeals Bought new jawbone fitness tracker, received dead on arrival, did not issue credit or replacement LAKEWOOD, New Jersey 08701 Internet Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: itechdeals.com Internet

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 17 2017
Visalia Eye Cream Visalia skin care Scam internet for free product or free trial California Internet Author: Laurel, Maryland Beauty Salons: Visalia Eye Cream Internet

May 17 2017
DZW Trade Company Wang Gang or Toastem Thieves - fake website selling dresses without supplying Shanghai MinHangQu Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: GORDON, Other Credit Card Fraud: DZW Trade Company Internet

May 16 2017
NATIONWIDE TRS LIMITED ERIC AND DERRICK CLAIMED I OWED $139.97 FOR AN ORDER ON SEPT. 2014. OFFERED TO KNOCK IT DOWN TO $90.00. I WONDERED WHY THE COMPANY HADN'T BILLED ME SINCE THEY HAD MY ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS?? THEIR ACCENT WAS EITHER FROM INDIA OR THE PHILLIPINNES. Nationwide Author: PERRIS, California Skin Care: NATIONWIDE Nationwide

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 16 2017
Blackrock Refused to resend a lost check from a closed retirement account balance and refused any additional support or assistance, Signficant sum now considered unretrievable nationwide Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Blackrock Nationwide

May 16 2017
Vehicle Protection Dept Did not cancel my contract as requested, kept charging me, won't answer phone or return calls Santa Ana California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Protection Dept Santa Ana, California

May 15 2017
Guardian ProtecGE Security Nationwide, Security Force Inc or SFI of Raleigh North Carolina GE Security Solicited Me, by calling to offer free system Emerald Isle Nationwide Vivint Security Author: Emerald Isle, North Carolina Communications & Networking: Guardian Protection Nationwide

May 15 2017
GTL ConnectNetwork Received my payment, end user did not receive payment on his account. GTL refused to refund money, or forward money to phone aacount. Internet Internet South Dakota Author: Anonymous, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: GTL ConnectNetwork Internet

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
greg apolloni he catfishes on match.com. he isn't who he says he is and when you catch him, he becomes verbally abusive and mildly threatening novi, michigan or arlington, virginia Internet
Author: plymouth, Michigan Liars: greg apolloni Internet

May 15 2017
Uca PerennialChubbValue point Lied about prescription coverage, never sent paper work, or return calls. Does not say Nationwide Author: FRANKLIN, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Uca Nationwide

May 15 2017
Charles Hain Chuck hain Con artist..owns multiple properties that are fraudulant. Was on the newdms and google for renting homes he didn't own and taking money from people. Currently owes IRS upwards to 1 million dollars due to all his scamming. Dont rent or do business with this man. Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Attorney Generals: Charles Hain Rochester , New York

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Topsclassicalart I ordered a pink Coach Edie bag. The bag I got is pink, but it's not even the same style or shade and the quality is terrible. Internet
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Luggage & Leather Goods: Topsclassicalart Internet

May 15 2017
Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Sunay Face Serum, Belle Epoque Youth, Youth Vita, Heavenly Touch, Luminis Advanced Skin Care, etc. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR FACEBOOK SCAM...YOU'LL BE OUT HUNDREDS! Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Skin Care: Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Internet

May 14 2017
Pyramid Chihuahua Allan Glazer Not a real seller or breeder Washington, DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid Chihuahua Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

May 14 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Scammed me, placed order, they never shipped and refuse to send or give refund Internet
Author: Decatur, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

May 14 2017
online resolve and/or live tech They took money for nothing then scammers called with my secret ID number. SCAM Internet Author: east springfield, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: online resolve Internet

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
hobbies discount.net Chris Oliver Order #73739 confirmed and paid on 1st december 2016. never sent! many excuses but no real reply or refund. it's a scam. theft! internet
Author: tel aviv, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: hobbies discount.net Internet

May 13 2017
The USA Nursery The USA Nursery sent me very small dead trees, I called many times but they didn't return a call now their mail box is full. This is a scam please do not buy anything from them or you will waste your money. New Haven Connecticut Author: New Jersey Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut