Your Search | kenrico scott or globayze entertainment

Feb 05 2016
Ritello Scott Ramos- Sales rep2701 Hickory Bend DrGarland, Texas 75044214-872-0441 Money not refunded after cancellation within time frame Lakeland Florida Author: Mesquite, Texas Appliances: Ritello Lakeland, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
Donna Play or ebook-finder.com Scam site! User Beware! Hidden non-refundable fees lurking EVERYWHERE! Internet Author: California Media: Donna Play Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Sabertooth Auctions This guyis very rude. Does not answer his emails or phone. Hateful and worst business. Murray Kansas Author: Mission, Texas Jewelry Stores: Sabertooth Auctions Murray, Kansas

Feb 03 2016
GTC Recording Studios GTC Studios GTC Recording Studios Does Not Return Phone Calls or Texts orlando Florida Author: Florida Producers: GTC Recording Studios orlando, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Hertz Car Rental Or The Hertz Corporaton Or Hertz Ill treatment of college age daughter renting car Hurst Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Car Rental Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
Citizenshipper Citizenshipper will not return multiple emails or phone calls. I worked 8 months with Citizenshipper and their escrow account. I never knew which clients paid or what was due to me.  Internet Author: Centralia, Missouri Animal Services: Citizenshipper Internet

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Jxe.Com or jxe Peterbilt dealership Faulty and false issue with regards to coverups Grand Rapids michigan Author: Michigan Trucking Companies: Jxe.Com or jxe Peterbilt dealership Internet

Feb 02 2016
access insurance access insurance would not pay claim or return phone calls after paying $423.00 a month fee for insurance ATLANTA GA Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Car Insurance: access insurance Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Yandy.com yandy.com either stole my money or threw it away. Internet Author: Lynnwood , Washington Clothing Stores: Yandy.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Scam company knows my personal info claims I owe a debt but provides no proof or receipt from payments made Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Legal Process Servers: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Feb 01 2016
LITE MOVING AND SONS INC PRICE SCAMMER, WEIGHT SCAMMER, DESTROYS FURNITURE, WON'T REPAIR OR REPLACE FRANKLIN SQUARE New York Lite Moving against Carole J Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts Moving Companies: LITE MOVING AND SONS INC FRANKLIN SQUARE, New York

Feb 01 2016
Annex Funding Yellow Stone, Loan Me, Quest Financial Solutions, Mario Bendicho, Ed Eugene Haley Hire people to call businesses get them to borrow money from annex at a extremely high rate, then either fire you so they don't have to pay you, or tell you you just have bad luck and the loans you've opened were declined or never closed either way you don't get paid Newport Beach California Thanks for finding them I have a judgement against them! Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Annex Funding Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom
Alexandrea Merrell aka Andrea Delauren Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
CASH ADVANCE Received a warning or a notice from a Katherine Hernandez from CASH ADVANCE stating I owe $300 and to settle I need to pay $400 if not the court amount will be $6300.00 docket number and all included. Co incidentally THW SAME LETTER IS POSTED ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE WITH SAME CONTENT DIFFERENT DOCKET number. No number from or any anykind of contact info from them or this Katherine Hernandez. Internet Author: Glendale, California Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE Internet

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio