KEVIN J Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kevin j
There may be more specific results for "kevin j"
For more specific results for "kevin j"
Showing 1-25 of 12,048 Found Reports For more specific results for "kevin j"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Kevin Gray, Alphabet Digital Waste of time and total ripoff - do not pay this guy upfront Manchester Nationwide Author: Sherman Oaks, California Websites: Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
PostAProp Kevin, Owner Company provided no service and refused to refund fee. Internet Author: Alabama Realtors: PostAProp Internet

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 20 2017
JM Electric J&M ELECTRIC COelec repair service 24 hrs 24 hr avail electrician free estimates Ripoff Blackmailer Raleigh North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Electrical Services: JM Electric Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Moose Shack Don Markham, D Markham, Don C Markham, Michelle Markham, Marie C Marzolino, Dominick J Marzolino, Don Markham ,Reverend, CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER OWNS RESTAURANT AND SERVES YOU FOOD ,UNBELIEVABLE, Alden New York Buffalo New York Oswego New York Watertown New York Nationwide
Author: Alabama Catering: Moose Shack Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Receiver Daniel J Sterner They took 6650.00 from me . I was trying to consolidatey debts. They only gave me me back 1500.00 and I want the remaining amount back asap. They owe over $5,000. Merrick New York Author: Charleston, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Hess Kennedy Consumer Law Center Merrick, New York

Oct 18 2017
Kennedy Funding FInancial, LLC Kevin Wolfer, Mark Falzone, Gregg Wolfer Kennedy Funding is a Scam Supreme! Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Mansfield, Texas Loans: Kennedy Funding FInancial, LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 11 2017
Kevin Strong Internet Marketing Fraud online based Internet Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Kevin Strong Internet

Oct 11 2017
Fab Tack Welding Kevin Ripped me off Sherwood Park Sherwood park,
Author: Elk Point, Alberta Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Fab Tack Welding Internet

Oct 08 2017
ByOwnerMLS.com /MLSMyHome.com/Michael J. Smith Did NOTHING/ Will not refund voluntarily Frisco Texas Author: Athens, Georgia Realtors: ByOwnerMLS.com Frisco, Texas

Oct 06 2017
Legal Support Services / J and R litigation / Cafritz Company Threatening collection tactics Internet Author: brandon, Florida Legal Process Servers: Legal Support Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. John Ramirez, Sr. Contractor took $5,000, Did not do work on burned house of 72 year old widow. Elmendorf Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: J&Z Remodeler's LLC, Inc. Elmendorf, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage Priceline Moving & StorageCrown Moving and StorageSupreme Moving and StorageTweety Moving and Storage Moving company is actually a broker and commits fraud, illegal business practices and pricing bait-and-switch N MIAMI Florida
Priceline Moving has business addresses in two states Author: Sunnyvale, California Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage N MIAMI,

Oct 04 2017
Frost Private Loans Frost Financial Funding Barbara J. Wait George Lycos Frost Matthew Private Money Lending Scam/Fraud Charlotte North Carolina Author: Dacula, Georgia Loans: Frost Private Loans Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 03 2017
Kevin's Web Design Kevin Stendgle Mandi Spieidel Complaint About Kevin's Web Design Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Websites: Kevin's Web Design Internet

Oct 03 2017
Royce J Jordan Isaish Sholaja Rude Unproffesional and has little respect for others purely just another fake rapper who just wants money and drugs. He disrepected me and about half of the internet when he used a tragedy like the mass shooting in Las Vegas to promote his music. Kansas City Missouri Author: Oregon, Oregon Producers: Royce J Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2017
VertiFX Limited Edward Hakobyan Dr Kevin Karen Kachaturian Ofelia Nana Kachaturian VertiFX Limited is a shell corporation with PO box as mailing. Scam UK Company Internet Author: Bountiful, Utah Brokerage Companies: VertiFX Limited Internet

Oct 02 2017
Advance america Kevin hart Said I was approved for $5000 loan Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Internet Fraud: Advance america Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
Real Estate Agent Alan J Upshur Alan J Upshur Baltimore Real Estate Agent Alan J Upshur don't pay his referral fee Pikesville Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Realtors: Real Estate Agent Alan J Upshur Pikesville, Maryland

Sep 26 2017
Computer Support Steve Wiliams, Kevin wanting to get into my computer, calling 2 times a day Idaho Author: Michigan Communications & Networking: Computer Support Internet

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Ben Hilton Took My Money Didn't Give Me Training Taylorsville MS Author: Raleigh, Mississippi Computer Software: J Brown Marketing , Mississippi