Your Search | key credit solutions

Sep 01 2015
PicMonkey Charging credit card after I closed account Seattle Internet Monies refunded Author: California Computer Software: PicMonkey Seattle,

Aug 31 2015
Global Solutions These scammers need to be stopped Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Collection Agencies: Global Solutions Internet

Aug 31 2015
Ginny's Inc An account I never opened!!!!! And they have no record of it!!!!! Monroe Wisconsin Author: Waco, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ginny's Inc Monroe, Wisconsin

29, Report #1252075

Aug 31 2015
TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Train station in Rome, IT FRAUDULENT USE OF DEBIT/CREDIT CARD ROME IT Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Train Travel: TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Internet

30, Report #1252049

Aug 31 2015
Integrity Home Solutions....Bill Deilluis.....scumbags..... St. Peters Missouri Author: St louis, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Integrity Home Solutions....Bill Deilluis.....scumbags..... St. Peters, Missouri

31, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

32, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

33, Report #1252013

Aug 31 2015
New Lending Solutions Inc. Ras Jake Ong New Lending Solutions offering scam campaign like grants and loans Washington Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Insurance Companies: New Lending Solutions Inc. Internet

34, Report #1251988

Aug 31 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions - Dereck Bairos Misleading, Dishonest, scam, stealing Mashpee Massachusetts Author: Mashpee, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Thryve Fitness Solutions Mashpee, Massachusetts

35, Report #1251979

Aug 31 2015
Medical Sleep Solutions LLC Unscrupulous Billing Practices Desoto Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Healthcare Centers: Medical Sleep Solutions LLC Desoto, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Julie Andrews Casa Del Rio Slumlord of 9 Units that KEEPS SECURITY against the LAW. LANDLORD that STEALS college kids security, and falsifies cleaning reciepts; Sent Locksmith to Drill my lock and did not provide notice to myself or roomate; rented room while previous tenent still ocupied. She broght police with her for walk though and refused to refund security and gave key out to two random strangers. Boca Raton Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Homeowner Associations: Julie Andrews Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Vajinder Pal Singh (CTO CS Soft Solutions) One of The Fraud/Liar Person in India Chandigarh India Author: Chandigarh, Alabama Programmers: Vijender Pal Singh Nationwide

38, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Goldsmith's Lawyers Goldsmiths lawyers Barrie goldsmith Unauthorized credit card debit, $7000 unauthorized charge, legal fees disputed, sydney lawyer debited credit card without consent Sydney Nationwide Legal Notice Author: Internet Lawyers: Goldsmith's Lawyers Internet

41, Report #1251962

Aug 31 2015
Sun Shine Auto I purchased a Car there and they promised to give me another key after I paid and also a paint job Menasha Wisconsin Author: Menasha , wis, Wisconsin Auto Dealer Repairs: Mick Dillon Menasha , Wisconsin

42, Report #1251940

Aug 31 2015
Boost Mobile I am only a user of Boost mobile services at the present Best I can figure is Costa Rica Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Boost Mobile Internet

43, Report #1251930

Aug 31 2015
NPC INTERNATIONAL PIZZA HUT FRAUDULANT DUPLICATE CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: EDGEWATER, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: NPC INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

44, Report #1251926

Aug 31 2015
student debt solutions I paid them a total of $850 for student loan forgiveness & have called them multiple times.  Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Windham , Maine Corrupt Companies: student debt solutions Washington DC , Dist of Columbia

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My accounts are restricted because of FRAUD I know nothing about. Richmond Nationwide Response to Chill Out by Robert Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Source One Network Solutions REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Source One's new Health Check program. Dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Source One has designed a comprehensive technology audit that captures all the component details, current performance and physical state of all your POS, KPS and Integrated IT assets. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Source One Network Solutions pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Source One Network Solutions, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Source One Network Solutions Update Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Employers: Source One Network Solutions Fitchburg, Wisconsin

47, Report #1251906

Aug 30 2015
zedwed credit scam Internet Author: medford, Oregon On-Line Stores: zedwed Internet

Aug 30 2015
Source One Network Solutions REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Source One has given itself an overhaul. With new systems in place to ensure the success of the customers and vendors, Source One is geared up to implement new services offering in addition to its existing offerings of IT service call center, energy and systems monitoring, new construction, remodeling in the retail and restaurant industries. *UPDATE: Source One Network Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Source One Network Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florida, Florida Maintenance Companies: Source One Network Solution Madison, Wisconsin

49, Report #1020699

Aug 30 2015
More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions LLC Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 30 2015
VIP Travel solutions ,Gunther, Travel Services Valencia California Author: Riverbank, California Cruise Ships: VIP Travel solutions Valencia, California