KFC KENTUCKY FIRED CHICKEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kfc kentucky fired chicken
There may be more specific results for "kfc kentucky fired chicken"
For more specific results for "kfc kentucky fired chicken"
Showing 1-25 of 12,734 Found Reports For more specific results for "kfc kentucky fired chicken"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wonder Vital Skin Care This scam said free product sample for cost of shipping only, they charged my account over $80 two weeks later and made me overdraw it!!! This was not an authorized transaction!! Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: Wonder Vital Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Sunrooms and More American Home Design SunroomsKY Beware Lexington Kentucky Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Sunrooms and More Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 16 2017
Casey Hill Exclusive marketing, Casey Shawn Hill, insurance telemarketing Scam Artist, fraud, non- payment theif Evansville Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Casey Hill Internet

Jul 15 2017
Tuso Consulting, Eye Novela, Skin Novela I was directed to a website offering a free trial of a skin care product after watching a video claiming to be touted on Shark Tank Reno Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Skin Care: Tuso Consulting Reno, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
Raging bull casino Will not pay me what I won. Keeps making up reasons not to. I won fair and square Internet Author: Henderson, Kentucky Accounting: Raging Bull Casino Internet

Jul 14 2017
Spa Gallery Charlise Mitchel Faulty service, misrepresented condition of parts sold, viciously attacked verbally when challenged lexington Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Spa Gallery lexington, Kentucky

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
Legal Language Services University Language ServicesAccredited Language Services Company finances itself with the translators' money until they feel like it. New York New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Translators: Legal Language Services New York, New York

Jul 14 2017
Sam Swope On Dixie Hwy Louisville Kentucky Author: Coxs Creek, Kentucky Junk Dealers: Sam Swope Louisville , Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Krasa and ilus Beware of faux celebrity endorsed beauty products and free trials PO Box 23965 Saint Petersburg, FL 33742 Internet Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Skin Care: Krasa and Ilus Internet

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Eden cleaning wizard Fired me for doing my job as a cleaner San Francisco California Details about Eden cleaning wizard Author: San Jose, California Cleaning Services: Eden cleaning wizard Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Seeking Arrangement Brandon Wade/Lead Wey dating website, rbrandon wade, Internet My response Author: Lexington, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Seeking Arrangement Internet

Jul 12 2017
Department of global response Winner winner chicken dinner Chandler Arizona Author: Huntingtonbeach, California Public Relations: Department of global response Chandler, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
John Greer Auto Sales USCredit on Ebay Deceptive Ebay Advertising Bradenton Florida My goodness! Author: Prefer not to say, Kentucky RV Dealers: John Greer Auto Sales Bradenton , Florida

Jul 12 2017
Wallstreet Greetings Wallstreet Greetings or Tim Voss this company is a rip off they are rude and the quality of their product is poor. Would never do business with them. Wall street greeting card company KY 3265 Pinckard PikeVersailles, Kentucky 40383 wallstreet greeting company greeting cards versailles Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Printing & Copy Services: Wallstreet Greetings Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Fast Response Heating and Cooling Canceled Appointments, Slow Service, Rude Staff grove city Ohio Author: Wilder, Kentucky Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Fast Response Heating grove city, Ohio

Jul 11 2017
whitetailheavenoutfitters.com Tevis McCauley No trespassing! Internet Author: Midway, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: whitetailheavenoutfitters.com Internet

Jul 11 2017
Longship logistics Had contracted to do a load for this broker 1st pu was wrong ,del date and time were also wrong got to customer and was told load doesnt deliver as longship had put in contract. had to wait till the following day mind you this was a load of melons.Drivers and companies doing business with longship logistics be warned they don't pay . Lexington Kentucky Deadbeat customers Author: Lexington , Kentucky Dead Beat Customers: Longship logistics Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 10 2017
Hewlett Packard I bought a new HP printer (HP OFFICEJET PRO 6790) that was described as being compatiable with my HP Pavilion computer to only learn that I must buy more drivers and firewall protections from them in order to have something successfully print from my computer. What a ripoff. Internet Recheck that model number Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Hewlett Packard Internet

Jul 09 2017
Kentucky Working k9 Academy Kentucky Service Dog Academy Stay Away From Kentucky Working k9 Academy Litchfield Kentucky Author: Nashville , Tennessee Animal Services: Kentucky Working k9 Academy Litchfield , Kentucky

Jul 08 2017
Public Storage Dan Doyle district mangerNikk site mangerCustomer service dept. Company MAKES customer PAY for DRUNK EMPLOYEE'S MISTAKE. EVEN AFTER THEY FIRED HIM Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Akron, Ohio