Your Search | kfc kentucky fired chicken

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Donald D. Waggener Still just a plain old fashioned bigot Lexington Kentucky Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Lawyers: Donald D. Waggener Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
Automated Marketing Management AMM  Fresh Meadows New York Author: Loyall, Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: Automated Marketing Management Fresh Meadows , New York

Sep 27 2016
Keller Williams Westlake Village Glenn Dormer and Wendy Dormer NEVER go for Kelly Williams Westlake Village for Relocation! Richmond Kentucky
Author: Richmond, Kentucky Real Estate Services: Keller Williams Westlake Village Richmond, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Managing Directors of Energywise LED are fake and a fraud! Richmond Kentucky
Author: Richmond, Kentucky Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Richmond, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
RV Parts Country www.rvpartscountry.com Part never recieved. No refund issued. And they LIED to my Credit Card Company London Kentucky
Author: Delta, Pennsylvania RV Parts & Accessories: RV Parts Country London, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
protected van lines Horrible company! florida Nationwide Author: Kentucky (KY), Kentucky Moving Companies: protected van lines Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Titan LED Brian Hennessy and Deborah Hennessy Titan LED Bulbs are the worst bulbs!! Simi Valley, California
Author: Richmond, Kentucky Electronic Manufacturers: Titan LED Simi Valley, , California

Sep 24 2016
Vision Property Management VPMAlex Szaderek Fired Due to Disseminating Chief of Staff History of Convicted Sex Crimes Columbia South Carolina Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 23 2016
Parkway RV Center Does not stick to their word about 90 day warranty and lie about warranty given to customers! Ringgold Georgia Update to my report Author: Fort Campbell, Kentucky RV Dealers: Parkway RV Center Ringgold , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 20 2016
Champion Truck Lines, LLC Timeline LeasingPerformance Sand Smart Auto Wholes Canyon Truck Lines, Brandon Foster, Ashley Baldwon PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL CONSUMERS, DRIVERS, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES Tulsa Oklahoma Lawsuit Author: Kentucky Trucking Companies: Champion Truck Lines, LLC Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 16 2016
US MOTORS POOL AND SPA EASTGATE POOL AND SPAS JUNK POOL MOTORS THAT FAIL JUST OUT OF WARRANTY CINCINNATI Nationwide Author: taylor mill, Kentucky Manufacturers: US MOTORS POOL AND SPA Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Quicken Loans Bait and switch Detroit Michigan Author: New Concord, Kentucky Financial Services: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Sep 14 2016
Commoonwealth dodge Dealership sabotaged ignition repair fraudulently force payment after recall work , also claimed recalledairbag completed, foundout airbags been blown Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: Commoonwealth dodge Louisville , Kentucky

Sep 14 2016
filelate.com irs.com takes you to filelate.com to request tax forms I went to irs.com (instead of irs.gov could kick myself) to order W-2s and it took me to filelate.com. I ordered the tax forms provided SS (stupid, stupid!) and they charged my debit card $39.95 Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: filelate.com Internet

Sep 14 2016
Durbin Plumbing Terrible Customer Service!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Home Improvements: Durbin Plumbing Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 13 2016
SunRice Chinese they charged me for a large order of Kung Pao Chicken and it had no chicken only vegetables ft lauderdale Florida Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Restaurants: SunRice Chinese ft lauderdale, Florida

Sep 13 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS. THEY ARE TAKING 29.95 DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT TN. You deserve your money back! Here's the real number Author: Tompkinsville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Humana Regional PPO Humana Choice No help never ever been able to get help with primary physical or medicine Lexington Kentucky Author: Tallahassee, Florida Medical Supplies: Humana Regional PPO Lexington , Kentucky

Sep 11 2016
Gardeners collection Stealing food from my children's mouths with scams and lies Norwalk Connecticut Author: scottsville, Kentucky Nurseries: Gardeners collection Norwalk, Connecticut

Sep 11 2016
USAA car and renters insurance Undervalued, and Screwed San Antonio, Texas Nationwide Author: Harrodsburg, Kentucky Insurance Companies: USAA car and renters insurance Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Empire Readers Service I called to cancel and they told me I could not because order was already placed Lakewoos Ohio Question Author: Versailles, Kentucky Newspapers – Magazines: Empire Readers Service Nationwide