KIDS COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kids com
There may be more specific results for "kids com"
For more specific results for "kids com"
Showing 1-25 of 17,470 Found Reports For more specific results for "kids com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Thousand Oaks Youth Flag Football Thousand Oaks Youth Flag FootballNewbury Park Youth Flag FootballMoorpark Youth Flag Football Dangerous to the kids, ran negligently, poorly managed, bad field conditions Thousand Oaks California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Sports Instruction: Thousand Oaks Youth Flag Football Thousand Oaks, California

Oct 18 2017
Dollar1.com Never received my order. Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Customer: Dollar1.com Internet

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 12 2017
Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Offers illegal shipping of Cannabis products to all 50 states California
Author: Newport Beach, California Questionable Activities: Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Support Kids I was told that Support Kids were the best at collecting my child support and I don't receive ANYTHING at all. They are the worst ever. I and my kids are homeless because I can't get my $1,023 a month I am suppose to be getting every month. The father works and they still aren't doing anything. Author: KANSAS City, Missouri Attorney Generals: Support Kids Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 06 2017
pdfiller I got online because I needed to type a contractor's proposal. Upon finishing and getting ready to submit my payment information it told me it would only be $6 a month instead they took out $72 which equals $6 a month for 12 months now I'm asking for $68 back cuz it's only supposed to be $6 a month online at pdfiller. com Nationwide Author: manitou beach, Michigan Internet Services: pdfiller Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Ekaterina Komkova this person decieved me of approx £10000 Nikolaev Internet
resolved Author: Airdrie, Internet Fraud: Ekaterina Komkova Internet

Oct 04 2017
UPS420.com Kay is girls name that answered the phone They charged me for the items and didn't deliver. None Internet California Author: ontarion, California Medical Supplies: Shipping & Handling: UPS420.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 01 2017
Unlimited Vacation Club Product that was sold was NOTwhat I received Scottsdale Arizona You have GOT to be kidding us. Author: kerrville, Texas Resorts: Unlimited Vacation Club Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 30 2017
Elly's world.com Shopify I orderd a straigter steam Iron on july 25,2017 recieved a recipt telling me it would take 4 to 6 week to recieved the order, It is now sept 29 and till nothing I want my money back. Internet Author: New york, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly's world .com Internet

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 29 2017
CAR CREDIT car credit ,their financial southest finance.co Took my car from my school just becuse i was 5 days late and didint know tampa Florida
When you can't argue the points... Author: tampa, Florida Car Financing: CAR CREDIT tampa, Florida

Sep 29 2017
Do Hard Money dot com DHM Scam west jordan Utah Author: FAIRPORT harbor, Ohio Loans: Do Hard Money dot com west jordan , Utah

Sep 28 2017
San Bernardino County Child Family Services CFS Keeping kids away from loving, stable, home with biological parent for 6 years Victorville California Author: Henderson, Nevada Child Protective Services: San Bernardino County Child Family Services Victorville, California

Sep 27 2017
AMT WARRANTY CORP Warrantechmyprotectionplan360.com HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp have successfully scammed me out of $299.99 for a 5 yr warranty - #RFWT81-5, purchased on 08/22/13, at their store in Chesterfield Commons, Missouri, which I have been trying to get recognized since February of this year (2017) and have been told by online info that there is no warranty. I cannot find a number to call, a person to hear my request (only computer answering ) & absolutely no response to my problem with a refrigerator that will not make ice. As we all should realize, warranty companies like yours are only in business to scam people into paying for warranties & not performing service if the time comes. My only re4course at this point is to send this information worldwide in hopes that I can stop someone from sending money into your (& others like you, ) bank account. It would be a good thing if I could have a congressman or woman stop your fraud, but we both know this will never happen. I hope your refrigerator fails tomorrow & you come home after the weekend to a freezer full of stinky rotten crap that smells the way you should smell. This message is specifically adressed to HH Gregg & AMT Warranty Corp, but should be directed to all warranty companies who are scammers. Chesteerfield, Missouri Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Appliances: AMT WARRANTY CORP Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
STOP IRS DEBIT. COM stopIRSdebt.com They took my money and did not resolve my taxes California Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: STOP IRS DEBIT. COM Internet

Sep 25 2017
bitcoinmultplierx100.com bitcoinmultplierx100Admin@bitcoinmultplierx100.comSkype:bitcoinmultplierx100 i won the jackpot of 127btc from there monthly drawing and they did deposit it and took it right back. they contacted me a few days after my winning and congratulated me for being the winner of the month. They didn't say anything about a limited time to withdraw or deposit. until weeks later. They stole my winning after the fact that i won it from a drawning and i want to sue them for it back. Internet
Author: crestview, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: bitcoinmultplierx100.com Internet