Your Search | kids.com or just our kids

Jan 16 2017
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Tammi Fields, AKA Tammi Lotz, AKA Tammi K Lotz Stole all of our personal belongings and all of our children's belongings Lecanto Florida
Author: Michigan Landlords: Tammi Fields Lecanto, Florida

Jan 16 2017
New York Spine Specialist Con artist DOCTOR WHO cares more about MONEY then his Patients or Practice North New Hyde Park New York
Author: New York, New York Doctors: New York Spine Specialist North New Hyde Park,

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
International Source Network ISN SCAM: TAKE YOUR NEW PRODUCT OR INVENTION SOMEWHERE ELSE Argyle Texas Author: Laguna Beach, California Small Business Services: International Source Network Argyle, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Jan 16 2017
charles law leeya law holiday resort booking holiday vacation rental described as fantastic , had no facilites no pool no fridge or tv in rooms no air con units in 100 degree heat Internet
Author: PANTER, Yukon Cross-Border Scams: charles law Internet

Jan 16 2017
Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Just walk on by----actually run!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlatna, Georgia Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
TLAP Sports Academy TSA Prep Fraud School Selling dreams to kids West Palm Beach Internet
Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: TLAP Sports Academy Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took payment, didn't deliver or reply Internet Author: East Maitland, Other Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 16 2017
Blue Screen Production Blue Screen production or ALEKSANDR SHARAPOVA Fraud Entertainment Casting los angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Blue Screen Production Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 15 2017
Satin Youth or Sansanovich LLC SCAM Fraudulent withdrawals from my bank account via debit card St George Utah Author: garner, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
Leff Merly Leff Mery LCSW Leff Meryl social worker not trained or certified in pediatric or adolescent Psychiatric disorders Baylon New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mental Health: Leff Mery Baylon, New York

Jan 15 2017
Blue Pearl Veterinary Services Dr. Marc Bercovitch Gave our cat a painful death Franklin Tn.
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Animal Services: Blue Pearl Veterinary Services Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
North Shore Agency billed me $26.95 for American History magazine that I never ordered or received Melville New York Author: Avon, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Jan 14 2017
Alexander's Lodge The new owner of the Alexander's Lodge is either a scam artist, or just blatantly unethical in her business dealings. Ashford Washington Author: Ashford, Washington Hotel: Alexander's Lodge Ashford, Washington

Jan 14 2017
AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLKE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 14 2017
Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR I saw an ad on tv for trial sizes of skin Noir and eye Noir for $4.95 each. Since Dr. Phil's wife was involved with it someway I thought it was safe. AT NO TIME was there anything about it being a SUBSCRIPTION - not even with the products when they arrived. I had just enough money in the bank to get the trials and that was all!  Nationwide Author: Wilson, OK, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Sleepys' Mattress Company Our mattress is defective . Called and asked to have it checked out , they said we need to pay them to do this . Have never had a company tell me I need to pay them for a inspection and was never told this when buying the mattress . Nationwide 1/3 Author: Old bridge , New Jersey Bed & Bath: Sleepy' Mattress Company Nationwide