Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: kids.com or just our kids
There may be more reports for "kids.com or just our kids"
For more results perform a general search for "kids.com or just our kids"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Lavish Homes Joey Schnobrich Never received materials or work contracted for the lab. i was ripped off. Belleair Florida Author: Clearwater beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lavish Homes Belleair, Florida

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
PM Milestone YOSIF LIMITED, Hassan Eliwa This company has fabricated at least ten persons, who either claim to work for non-existent companies or companies that don't employ them on Linkedin which repetitive post ads for his project templates. Massey, Auckland Author: Bexley, Alabama Legal Process Services: PM Milestone Massey, Auckland,

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
Amazon, Amazon Seller Central Amazon Supports Theft of Sellers, as They Profit. No Seller Support, Just Thieves (buyers) Internet Internet Author: Auburn, Alabama Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Feb 22 2017
Public Moving And Storgage or Relocation services of America deceptive lying untrustworthy no morals thornton Illinois Author: lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving And Storgage thornton , Illinois

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 22 2017
Salvage World Auctions - Marcus Santana Insurance Auctions, Inc.Global Insurance Auctions, Inc. Wire Transferred $ and never received vehicle or refund Miami Florida
Author: Lindenhurst, New York Motor Vehicle: Salvage World Auctions - Marcus Santana Miami, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Claudio Cerullo, Teach Anti Bullying, Inc threatened to ruin our school Havertown Pennsylvania
Author: Litiz, Pennsylvania Public Schools: Claudio Cerullo, Teach Anti Bullying, Inc Havertown, Pennsylvania

Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
Owners Manual (page 3-37 Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 22 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net ChrisHobbies Discount Totally Misleading - Night Vision Binoculars that were just regular. Avoid this company Internet Author: Dublin, Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount.net Internet

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Full refund issued Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
Ron Vigard i was charged $97.00 for a kit and coffee feb 3rd they are not honest just want your money Chula Vista California Author: Crete, Illinois Work Place Bullies: Ron Vigard Chula Vista, California

Feb 21 2017
Prize Candle LLC :No prizes company just disappeared California Author: Holland, Ohio Bed & Bath: Prize Candle LLC Internet

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 21 2017
Just Service Avoid at ALL costs. Cash-only business - you have not recourse when they fail to fix your item. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Stereos: Just Service Chicago, Illinois

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Nugenix my husband bought a sample online and this company keeps decucting money from our account Salt lake city Utah Author: Island, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Nugenix Nationwide