Your Search | kids.com or just our kids

1, Report #1319819

Jul 30 2016
American showroom trucks They stole our eighteen wheeler wrecked it then abandon it Westport Mississippi
Author: Abbeville, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: American showroom trucks Westport , Mississippi

Jul 30 2016
Aroma Express Serge Butman (aka Zalman Group or Group Zalman) Non-payment of invoice Montreal Quebec Aroma Express was changed to Express Kafeh Author: Montreal, Quebec Caterers: Serge Butman /Aroma Express Montreal, Quebec

Jul 30 2016
Ehrlich Pest Control I'm being billed for services I'm not receiving and I can't reach anyone at the company. They don't answer the phone or return calls to explain Groveport Ohio Author: Grove City, Ohio Inspections & Hazards: Ehrlich Pest Control Groveport, Ohio

Jul 30 2016
MT Programmers TOTAL SCAM! Do not send any money or do any biz with them. Internet
Author: California Programmers: MT Programmers Internet

Jul 30 2016
Performance Marine Transporters GARY HAMBLIN He stole our deposit money. We can't get in touch with him at all. Before he received our money he was always available. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Tennessee Shipping Companies: Performance Marine Transporters Florida

Jul 30 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect DO NOT BUY FROM SPOSEN HOMES or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

7, Report #1319771

Jul 30 2016
Savingology Sent wrong item, refused to replace or refund Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Savingology Internet

8, Report #1319754

Jul 30 2016
Kindercare Kenilworth nj Dirty, understaffed and isolation of kids Kenilworth New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Abusive Children: Kindercare Kenilworth nj Kenilworth , New Jersey

9, Report #1319733

Jul 30 2016
Jensen Loans Hard Money Lending Fraud Albany, New York or Maybe Not Internet Author: Feeding Hills, Massachusetts Commerical Lending Brokers: Jensen Loans Internet

10, Report #1319726

Jul 30 2016
Cannabiss4Cures info@cannabiss4cures.comSandra AllisonSales managerBessong Samah False statement on website -Cannabiss4Cures ensures safe and timely delivery of orders. We equally either resend orders or refund payments in case of any unforeseen mishap. Host IP Address of website : 141.8.224.93 Internet Author: Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Cannabiss4Cures Internet

11, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

12, Report #1319694

Jul 29 2016
Baron Contruction & Remodeling Verno Baron Stole our deposit and never did the work Kearns Utah
Author: Highland, Utah Liars: Baron Contruction & Remodeling Kearns, Utah

13, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

14, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

15, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

16, Report #1319617

Jul 29 2016
Eric donnell Avent He pretended to be a model and made away with my $2500. I sent him a part payment for a modeling gig, which he was suppose also pay our wardrobe manager when she locates him. He gave us a fake address and made away with the funds buffalo New York Author: Syracuse, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eric Donnell Avent buffalo, New York

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

18, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

19, Report #1319536

Jul 29 2016
Bella Ridge Apartments 1st Lake Properties, Bella Ridge, Bella Ridge Review, Bella ridge apartments, 1st Lake, Bella Ridge Apartments Low Quality. Child Predators in area River Ridge Louisiana
Child predators. Not safe for grandkids or children Author: River Ridge, Louisiana Landlords: Bella Ridge Apartments River Ridge, Louisiana

20, Report #1319501

Jul 28 2016
Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Firm Eye Cream or Radiant Lush Serum face cream ripoff with unauthorized recurrent charges Internet Author: West Point, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

21, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

22, Report #1319477

Jul 28 2016
Ilya Shapiro, Pendulum PR, Atuned PR represents self as boutique PR but just takes your money and makes empty promises Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ilya Shapiro Nationwide

23, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

24, Report #1319448

Jul 28 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Their phone number doesn't work. Can't cancel or file the rebate!! Provo Utah Author: Grabill, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana