Your Search | kids.com or just our kids

Apr 17 2014
Transworld Van Lines Dolphin Moving Systems Gregory Dolphin Ernie McNab Transworld Van Lines Held Our Furniture Hostage & Demanded More Money! Clearwater Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: Transworld Van Lines Clearwater, Florida

Apr 17 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
LUXR Luxeyard stock Luxr sent glamorous magazine with hollywood stars pushing this stock and they had NO assets, just HYPE!!!! 8884 Venice Blvd Los Angeles CA 90034 Internet Author: fresh meadows, New York Financial Services: LUXR Internet

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 16 2014
Street Smart Kids Gordon Myers Anti-Bully Author/Advocate Bully's PR Team-Restraining Order Filed & Served Sherman Oaks Internet
Author: Studio city, California Liars: Street Smart Kids Internet

Apr 16 2014
UNLEASH SOLAR We did subcontractor work for him and he didn't pay us for our services Brea California Author: California Builders & Contractors: UNLEASH SOLAR BREA , California

Apr 16 2014
Sg united Pca security Bunk company just wants your money AGAIN Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Sg united Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Walter Mortgage Co Jim Walter Homes Beware, those who had Jim Walter Homes build you a home and/or financed your mortgage thru Walter Mortgage. We are finding out years later that they put a lien on our house for double what they mortgaged for us. Birmingham Alabama Author: Ripley, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Walter Mortgage Co Birmingham, Alabama

Apr 16 2014
blue sky windpower canceled one year guarantee for parts and repair after five months. refuses to work on our wind turbine. internet Internet Author: sarcoxie, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: blue sky windpower Internet

Apr 16 2014
Ray Deluca in 3/9/2012 , our Co. gave him a check for $ 2,000.00 to upgrade our software in our office ..he never did, he kept the money and he disapear , he is a Con Artist san diego ca Author: National City , California Computer Software: Ray Deluca san diego , Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Mint Cellular LLC - John Mint - mymintcellular@gmail.com Total Scam Company - no merchandise, just stealing Salt Lake City Utah Author: Taylor, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mint Cellular LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
direct home medical They don't honor their product, money hungry, greedy, I paid just about 3000 dollars for an Innogen oxygen concentrator and it don't work right. I need to be able to breathe and I need my independence. I had problems with the first unit and they sent another last year and now this was is tearing up! they want me to purchase another one and I can't afford it! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: direct home medical Internet

Apr 15 2014
Bijan Top Rugs, Inc. Bijan Yousefian Mr. Bijan Yousefian took our rugs on 02/20/214, charged extremely high price, cashed the check the same day, to wash 6 Persian rugs, then he brought them back of 03/03/2014, I asked him to change the fringes, he offered a price that later on I learned it was thousand of dollars higher than anyone else in the industry. Glendale California Author: Porter Ranch, California Cleaning Services: Bijan Top Rugs, Inc. Glendale, California

Apr 15 2014
California Contractorts Supplies, Inc This company sent Medical Supplies addressed to the town Fire Chief at the Warren Township Rescue Squad Building. These supplies were not ordered by anyone in the township - not the Squad Sergeant in charge of supplies, not the Fire Chief and not the township administrator. The supplies were not accepted and were sent back to the sender - California Contractors. California Contractors denied receiving the supplies back and continued billing us; just to settle the account the Squad treasurer did pay the bill and the Squad is still being billed...affecting our D&B credit rating!!! Van Nuys, CA Author: Warren, New Jersey Medical Supplies: California Contractorts Supplies, Inc Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
Gay Mortgage Director Michael Kergosien without active Texas License He deceived us on the monthly payment and closing costs so we lost our dream house at closing Dallas Texas Author: Keller, Texas Home Owner Associations: Gay Mortgage Director Dallas, Texas

Apr 14 2014
ACS INC. Payday.com Creditor: ACE Cash Services Customer #654258 / Case File #KA-956.45 There is no city, JUST 1 347 719 1927 Internet Author: Daly City, California Loans: ACS INC. Payday.com Internet

Apr 14 2014
Gregory N. Harney Shields Harney Lawyers Fraudulent Million Dollar Legal Bill rendered to steal our Family's Property! see gregharney.blogspot.ca Victoria B.C. Canada
Author: Tofino, British Columbia Legal Services: Gregory N. Harney Victoria, British Columbia

Apr 14 2014
The Arc Fond du Lac No computers to learn computer software program, Microsoft Excel Training Lack of concern from the trainer due to no computers. No tables were provided as well, had to use our lap as the table. Trainer was only interested in selling Fred Prior products. Less selling, more training. We are a non-profit company, I feel we wasted our money to train our staff. Came back with very little knowledge, trainer stated, you can learn this in your spare time. Fred Prior Serminar Trainers name David Suson. Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Seminar Programs: The Arc Fond du Lac Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Apr 13 2014
Tampa Truck Sales They were fixing our semi and when the mechanic took it on a test drive the check engine light came on and he refused to take it back into the shop to fix it, we had another mechanic from else where look at it, he changed the sensor and said that it was fixed now 1 week later we broke down had virginia truck center come out the mechanic changed the sensor and than put it on the computer and found that there was a short in the electrical line going to the sensor, tampa truck sencter mechanic refused to put it on the computer they said that was not why the truck was there, but the truck was there because the previous mechanic at arrow truck sales could not figure out the problem and they sent it to tampa truck center for them to diagnosis it so why wouldnt you put it on the computer, no one ever did, tampa truck center also said they fixed the jake brake and that isnt even fixed they fixed it to the point that it istays on constantly, never trust tampa truck center there mechanics do not know what they are doing. tampa Florida Author: ocala, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Tampa Truck Sales tampa, Florida

Apr 13 2014
MagicJack althought we gave magic jack several weeks to transfer our number before our yearly serrvice ran out... They ignored requests to transfer number Nationwide Author: Wixom, Michigan Telephone Companies: MagicJack Nationwide

Apr 13 2014
Getanaffair.com BeDiscreet.com and Hornyasia.com They have fake people on the site to interest you into subscribing and paying money but then nothing except fake computer generated people to have fake conversations using the pre-scripted lines to mail, but then never any follow up from 1st mail. With every single one. With multiple fake accounts. No real support, just a run around to ask questions of administration. And advertising their sister sites through the email address provided for the one website that i signed onto. Most importantly the fake people luring others in, not ok. Would like these website to be made responsible to provide the truth that these people are real and not jst fake profiles created by the website to lure people in. Nicosia Internet Author: Townsville, Other Adult Web Site: Getanaffair.com Internet

Apr 13 2014
scott free mobile mechanic mike gonzalez my mom was referred to mike by a friend he charged her 50$ to see what was wrong with her ford suv he determined it needed a head gasket then he told her he would charge her 550$ to do the job so he says that the job would require a lot of water leakage so he decided to take the car after two weeks he finally brings it back collects the remaining balance the next day my mom drives to the store car runs hot so she calls mike he says hell come over and see what the problem is never shows up after numerous calls and texts so finally my mom decides to take it to purrfect auto they check the car says no head gasket work was ever done and they tried calling mike for her my mom has called this man over a hundred times she has even tried calling from different numbers he even admitted to not doin the job my mom is on a fixed income shes on social security and she doesn't just have 600$ to throw away las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: scott free mobile mechanic las vegas, Nevada