Your Search | kids.com or just our kids

May 02 2016
CHAMPION WINDOWS THE SALES PERSON LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING JUST TO GET THE SALE. PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: ALIQUIPPA, Pennsylvania Window Manufacturers: CHAMPION WINDOWS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
GlobalHue Don Coleman, Kelli Coleman Fraudulent, Doesn't Pay Employees or Vendors New York New York Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: GlobalHue

May 02 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Totally deceptive representation. Ruined our Las Vegas vacation. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Caswell Beach, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered a 30 oz. powder coated pink yeti rambler from the site because it was on sale. I spent close to $50, with shipping included. I never received an invoice or confirmation with shipping information.  Internet Author: Indianola , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
Our Campus Market Son never received his package, terrible customer service Author: Elgin, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Our Campus Market Internet

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

May 01 2016
Jason Lee Russell Ssa ssi office Puyallup wa.suit A 811 south Hill Park Puyallup this is the place that lie and take my money they say they paid me $350thous dollars but can not give me the account they paid all this money to or the bank name and they paid me $31,000 a yea ssa ssi Bonney lake Washington
Author: Bonney lake, Washington Abusive Parents: Jason Lee Russell Bonney lake, Washington

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
OLGA HOLMES OLGA OR FAKE Hi Dell, OMAHA Nebraska Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Auto Dealers: OLGA HOLMES OMAHA, Nebraska

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

May 01 2016
Genova Diagnostics or Great Smokies Diagnostic Labs, deceit, scams, and should be immediately taken to court scam, deceptive, waste of money, liars, take advantage of those trying to get well, smoke and mirrors Asheville North Carolina Author: sarasota, Florida Medical Laboratories: Genova Diagnostics Asheville, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
myclix.co.in, MyClix Ad Agency, SK NIZAMUDDIN, MyClix ALERT!! BAD MERCHANT! SCAM! They stole my money and provided nothing and not even any response from them.. KHURDA Orissa Still Have Not Received One single reply or response Author: Centralia, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: myclix.co.in KHURDA, Other

Apr 30 2016
Henley Trucking Johnny Henley (and his wife Terresa) Never Showed up as promised - wasted our time and money Alexander AR Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Trucking Companies: Henley Trucking Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
woot llc sell shoes the wrong size then will not exchange or refund Internet Author: wichita falls, Texas Clothing Stores: woot llc Internet

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 30 2016
Magnolia Auto Sales Company committed fraud and inflated price from $4500 to $7150 just to get a better check from finance company Loris South Carolina Author: Loris, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Magnolia Auto Sales Loris, South Carolina

Apr 30 2016
Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Jimmy Asa, JimmyAsa@dallas.bbb.org Jimmy Asa, Senior Business Standards Analyst BBB Serving Dallas and Northeast Texas1601 Elm Street, Suite 1600Dallas, Texas 75201 p: 214-740-0303f: 214-740-0321  Ihave been in business since 1983 because i opted out of their accredidation program they changed my company origin date and and posted lies about my company and took my A+ rating away and made remarks about our company even though we did comply. Dallas Texas Legal Crime? No! OBVIOUS SCAM! Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Cedar Publishing Alberta Arab Directory, Alberta Paramedics Newsmagazine, CSI News, Police Newsmagazine, Alberta Paramedics Magazine, Safe Parents Newsmagazine, Crime Scene Investigation Newsmagazine, Canadian Missing Kids Newsmagazine, Alberta Poverty Newsmagazine, Alber Worked for this rip-off company owned by lebanese rip off artist Moe Najmeddine Edmonton Alberta
Author: Springfield, Illinois Book Publishers: Cedar Publishing Edmonton, Alberta

Apr 30 2016
Rays Culinary Delights Instant marketing servicessocial media Took my Money. Gave No Product. Promised Refund. Did not deliver product or refund Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: Rays Culinary Delights Internet

Apr 30 2016
black kids haven taking childrens photos submitted and insisting for the consumer to watermark the childs photo in order to share on facebook and then profitting off of the childs photo by selling them off as their own atlantic city Internet Tanya Nicole Snell needs to get over it Author: columbia, Maryland Computer Fraud: black kids haven Internet

Apr 30 2016
VOIP Innovations voipinnovations.com I never ordered anything from this company or authorized any charges Gilbert, AZ Internet Author: Jasper, Michigan Internet Service Providers: VOIP Innovations Internet