Your Search | kids.com or just our kids

Sep 15 2014
Cell Science Systems | ALCAT REVIEW: Cell Science Systems dedicated to 100% customer and employee satisfaction. Cell Science Systmes develops, performs laboratory testing in immunology, cell biology dietary assessment. Patient Wellness is number one focus. Known throughout industry for high quality, affordable laboratory testing, Cell Science Systems puts tremendous focus on Nutritional Support & reliability. Cell Science Systems Customer Care Team takes pride in replying to all inquiries in timely fashion. Cell Science Systems demonstrates commitment to positive workplace environment through Employee Health Screenings and employee driven Positive Workforce Committee. Cell Science Systems receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Cell Science Systems made a serious commitment.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cell Science Systems – ALCAT, specialty clinical laboratory, develops & performs laboratory testing in immunology, cell biology supporting personalized treatment & prevention of chronic disease. Cell Science Systems operates a CLIA certified laboratory, FDA inspected registered cGMP medical device manufacturer meeting ISO EN13485 standards. Cell Science Systems best known for pioneering Alcat Test for food & chemic Deerfield Beach, Florida

Sep 15 2014
Expedia Not an ally, just another enemy. Use their site, skip their service, buy direct. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Travel Agencies: Expedia Internet

Sep 15 2014
Mark Levine universal home improvement uhimprovement.com hired him to do our bathroom he overcharged, took our money, never finished and cant be contacted, do not hire Belmont California Author: san jose, California Builders & Contractors: Mark Levine universal home improvement Belmont, California

Sep 15 2014
Relocation Solutions The company is a complete scam. i paid them upfront to move my furniture to another state, and they never did. They kept all of my money. When i spoke to the supervisor , I was cursed at. i called numerous times and noone ever calls you back. They robbed me. My kids are sleeping on the floor because of this evil crooked company. Fairlawn New Jersey Author: Holiday, Florida Moving Companies: Relocation Solutions Fairlawn, New Jersey

Sep 15 2014
ACC Insurance Company acc Insurance company is a rip off Ins company stay away from these guys they do not like paying claims. we had a busted radiator just did make it home with out inuring our motor ,they denied our tow claim and said they dont pay towing cost from the home. i can't believe that when I heard that he says read the policty ATLANTA Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: ACC Insurance Company ATLANTA, Georgia

Sep 14 2014
Ocwen LLc mortgage Saxon mortgage rip-off company,they do nothing to help people,we payed to much for our home,now worth nothing.we wanted our mortgage to be equal with what home is worth now,they say it's lowed interest they can offer, West Palm beach,fl Nationwide Author: Deltona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen LLc mortgage Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
ChoiceTech Equipment Services Rigo Moncada guaranteed to fix our refrigerator and spent over 600$ and has not come back to fix los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Electrical Services: ChoiceTech Equipment Services los angeles, California

Sep 13 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Sep 13 2014
CWCO Won't Return Money and Didn't sent Order Ordered. This is believed to be the same Chis White who was operating in Alexandria, Virginia and is now operating in Dumfries Virginia. more needs to be done to stop these crooks from taking our money and running. Put tChris and the other theives OUT-OR-BUSINESS for good. Dumfries Virginia Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Liars: CWCO Dumfries, Virginia

Sep 13 2014
DCRE - Durham Commercial Real Estate LTD - Paul Howitt + Monika Howitt Paul Howitt hired our business for work then REFUSED TO PAY once complete. Oshawa Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Small Business Services: DCRE - Durham Commercial Real Estate LTD Oshawa, Ontario

Sep 13 2014
Cheap Lawn Mower Repair Lamar Stewart, Stewart, lawnmowerwhisperer@yahoo.com Mobile lawn mower mechanic showed up and made my mower run just long enough to get paid and leave. Cape Coral Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Hardware & Tools: Cheap Lawn Mower Repair Internet

Sep 12 2014
Maria Papapetros Paid $350 for a psychic reading, never received reading just abuse New York New York Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Papapetros Internet

Sep 12 2014
Fashionshirtboutique.com Our company is Desarion, we started working with website fashionshirtboutique month and a half ago and they are not paing for invoices like it was agreed between our companies. They don't respond on our emails any more and phone calls. We have all emails,invoices and trucking numbers which can prove that fashionshirtboutique.com is a fraud website. Can you please help us to get our money back.Thank you Internet Author: North hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fashionshirtboutique.com Internet

Sep 12 2014
Adam Ginsberg International AGI, Just Chew It Energy, IM & M, tBace Don't be conned into spending a cent on any of Adam's programs!! He promises & doesn't deliver. Expert salesman. Los Angeles California Author: Melbourne Australia, Other Seminar Programs: Adam Ginsberg International Los Angeles, California

Sep 11 2014
DemandForce intuit demandforce They refused to allow me cancel contract when I had contacted just few days late for there evergreen contract Nationwide Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Business Consulting: DemandForce Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
tvc pro driver--Doug Mclean Well Doug hung up on my husband and I when trying to cancel our NEW membership oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Iowa Questionable Activities: tvc pro driver oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Sep 10 2014
Anything Outdoors Scott Jones Scott Jones did not complete his landscaping contract and did not leave our yard as would have been expected for the amount spent Augusta Georgia Author: Georgia Landscaping: Anything Outdoors Augusta, Georgia

Sep 10 2014
Primetime Reader Service They called my husband, when I wasn't home and told him our credit card entered him into a contest. They did a lot of quick talking and he told me about it when I got home. I told him it was a RIP-OFF. I called them when they took the second $39.00 out of our account. My husband doesn't do our checkbook. I called them to cancel this service. They told me NO, couldn't cancel it. Couldn't talk to a supervisor.BS Lakewood Ohio Author: Stony Creek, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Primetime Reader Service Lakewood, Ohio

Sep 10 2014
cottman transmission 250 over the price given to me by 7 other businesses. Just picked up my car and I questioned why they were so much more money when MARK, who appeared to be the kindest gentleman at first, began to scold me about calling around to compare prices. He stated how dare you do such a thing. Under minding his expertise then proceeded to tell me he even waived the the tow which is interesting because they told me they waive it anyways when they do a major repair. Long story short I just spent 950 on a 3,000 $ car when quoted 650 by 7 other companies. He also lied about having to take half the motor apart to do the repair....flat out lie because I called the dealership. Good luck if you choose Cottman transmission flint Michigan Author: flint, Michigan Mechanics: cottman transmission flint, Michigan

Sep 10 2014
COLOCHOS DESIGNS Over charged me with fictional charges after we had agree to our quote and now his work will not pass city codes Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: COLOCHOS DESIGNS Internet

Sep 10 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 09 2014
Dex Media Camille Curinga Supermedia, Dex One This lady Camille Curinga has been such a thorn in our business & feel she should be locked up for her constant lies St Petersburg Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dex Media Camille Curinga ST Petersburg , Florida

Sep 09 2014
Covenant Transport Tried to ruin our records by lying, per diem rip off, miles rip off, never get home, punishes by not running you if you buck them. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ottowa hills , Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Covenant Transport Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sep 09 2014
BBVA compass slole 5,200 and then they close our account without informing us by call or letter.. Been their customer for more than 1 year Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Questionable Activities: BBVA compass Nationwide