Your Search | kim flowers john robert powers

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 25 2016
The Vines at Riverpark Attempted Wrongful Withholding of Deposit Oxnard California
Robert has not grasped my point Author: Camarillo, California Housing Rentals: The Vines at Riverpark Oxnard, California

Aug 25 2016
Robert Yanochko, Robert Brian, ddigler3657 Bought iPhone 6 via eBay, claimed device was broken, swapped logic board & parts, then sent back. FRAUD Bronx New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Robert Yanochko Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes J R ConstructionJ & R Construction Company John Noyes owes my mother and I over $50,000.00 ,as of now, for work that he was paid for, but did not complete and for repairs, due to the fault of of the builder. Greenville Texas
Author: Honey Grove, Texas Builders & Contractors: NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes Greenville, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Hometenders of America John Bezick, Cindy Bezick, Barbara Hamblen HomeTenders of America is a Company To Stay Away From! Arizona Internet and Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Hometenders of America Arizona, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
LTS Lead Transfer System John Vikas Sharma SHOCKING!!! What a ripoff...........6 guys in an office passing the calls around. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. INDIA Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: LTS Lead Transfer System Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
John Larocca ARENA REAL ESTATE LLC Mice vermin on leased properties at Carlton Avenue Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Landlords: John Larocca Brooklyn, NY

Aug 22 2016
ADR FIRM / INTEGRITY CONSULTANT INTEGRITY CONSULTANT ROBERT FISHER DEBT COLLECTOR, FRAUD, SCAM, SCARE TACTIC, THREAT TO SUE BUFFALO New York Author: Homestead, Florida Collection Agencies: ADR FIRM / INTEGRITY CONSULTANT BUFFALO, New York

Aug 22 2016
Liberty award authority Lawrence Holcomb, transfer agent John Bartholomew, president Took money did not follow through Old Bethpage, New York 1108-9018 New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Liberty award authority NY

Aug 22 2016
Coops Too John Zarpack Reddoor. Best Coop Door Scam operation Kensington Maryland Author: Monroe, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Coops Too John Zarpack Kensington, Maryland

Aug 20 2016
Fast Credit Now 71 John Saunders He will take your money and hit the road!!! Nationwide
Author: Riverview, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fast Credit Now 71 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Just flowers Wrong date, wilted flowers, wrong plant Los Angeles, ca Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Just flowers Internet

Aug 19 2016
Smashface Rescue Kyle, Kim A. Russell Withheld $175 depoit that I was promised would be returned to me. van nuys California Author: camarillo, California Animal Shelters: Smashface Rescue van nuys, California

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza My wife and I were scammed by franchise owner and lost our life savings. Brick New Jersey Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza Brick, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Ava's Flowers Lying, hard to reach (and don't speak English), thiefs Mahwah Internet Author: Minot, North Dakota Consumer Services: Ava's Flowers Internet

ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Hidden fees Orlando Nationwide
Author: Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Steele & Company Woodworks Robert and Terri Steele Lied About Being Quiet Empty Nesters Menifee California
Author: Temecula , California Builders & Contractors: Steele & Company Woodworks Menifee, California

Aug 16 2016
JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE MICHEAL? THAT I WAS PRE APPROVED FOR A LOAN CHICAGO Illinois Author: MARION, Indiana Liars: JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE CHICAGO, Illinois