Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: kim
There may be more reports for "kim"
For more results perform a general search for "kim"
Approximately 928 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 09 2017
auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Kim after getting the SUV, the windshield wiper did work, the air didn't work, the exhaust leak, and the alignment cause me to keep buying tires. I took this vehicle back and was told that they didn't do repairs on the cars, and that it was my problem... Birmingham Alabama Repairs have nothing to do with the loan Author: Dolomite, Alabama Car Financing: auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 08 2017
cruise planners/intoxicating travel kim roberts wouldnt send checks back of 2000 said she would just tear them up we requsested to be sent back hagerstown maryland Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Travel Services: cruise planners/intoxicating travel Internet

Feb 01 2017
Saivian International Eric J Dalius, EJ Dalius, Saivian International, Saivian, Kim Dalius, Brad Dalius, SAIVIAN The fake 20% cash back. NEW YORK New York NEW YORK, New York Author: Nevada Financial Services: Saivian International NEW YORK,, New York

Jan 29 2017
Loveybug Ragdolls, Kristie Schibbelhute Jackson, Lee Ray Jackson Fraudulent Breeder; Took my money and ran! Kim Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Cat Breeders: Loveybug Ragdolls Kim, Colorado

Jan 26 2017
Airbnb and KIM WARD LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA Kim ward airbnb Melissa Evans (((REDACTED))) Long Beach rental awful Airbnb scam and ripoff stay away from this company and this property Long Beach california Long beach California
Author: Santa clara, California Advertising / Deceptive: Airbnb and KIM WARD LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA Long beach, California

6, Report #1351935

Jan 25 2017
Platinum Promotions/Top Tier Kim WebbPlatinum PromotionsTop Tier PromotionsTop Tier Marketing Did not pay for the jobs worked Friendswood Texas Author: Katy, Texas Breweries & Wineries: Platinum Promotions/Top Tier Friendswood, Texas

Dec 29 2016
LEGOMUG.COM Boardwalk Buy3200 N American Dr West Seneca, NY 14224WEBSITEAdditional Phone Numbers(905) 488-2978See Less Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 05/29/2015Contact InformationPrincipal: Ms. Sukhpreet, Complaint HandlerMr Dave Kim, OwnerBusiness Cat RIP OFF, FRAUD, THIEVES, TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND NEVER SEND PRODUCT, NO RESPONSE A**WIPES West Seneca New York
Author: Katy, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: LEGOMUG.COM West Seneca, New York

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Dr Kim Bariatric Kim Bariatric Do not trust these people Colleyville Texas Author: Colleyville, Texas Weightloss Programs: Dr Kim Bariatric Colleyville, Texas

Dec 12 2016
Saltman Enterprises Kim Arunski Sells pool supplies on line, but never delevers Queen Creek Arizona Author: Huntington Beach, California Pools & Saunas: Saltman Enterprises Queen Creek, Arizona

Dec 03 2016
CMI Abastos CMI, Luis Fain, Kim Advent Beware: Bait and Switch or Lose $300,000 Buenos Aires Argentina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mental Health: CMI Abastos Buenos Aires,

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Oct 14 2016
JK HOMES SERVICES JOHNNY HILL KIM HILL SOME GUY IN HIS OFFICE NAME LES B SCAM FRAUD LIAR FOREST HILL Texas crooks jk home Services Author: AVON PARK , Florida Home Improvements: JK HOMES SERVICES FOREST HILL, Texas

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 23 2016
Karen McKenzie LTD Kim Holloway/Moira Buntain Work from home Scam March Internet
Author: liverpool, Other Work at Home: Karen McKenzie LTD Internet

Sep 22 2016
Legal Dept Mediation Kim Holands (not sure of spelling ) Katie Ryder Ripped off using MyCashNow Dept Jacksonville Florida Author: Stephens, Arkansas Cash Services: Legal Dept Mediation Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 14 2016

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 19 2016
Smashface Rescue Kyle, Kim A. Russell Withheld $175 depoit that I was promised would be returned to me. van nuys California Author: camarillo, California Animal Shelters: Smashface Rescue van nuys, California

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2016
ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Hidden fees Orlando Nationwide
Author: Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

Jul 30 2016
Saivian, Steve Gewecke, Brad Dalius, EJ Dalius, Kim Dalius Problems Paying their customers. Continually changing the redemption process. New York New York No Fee NOW... Author: South Amboy, New Jersey Multi-Level Marketing: Saivian New York, New York