KING POPERTIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: king poperties
There may be more specific results for "king poperties"
For more specific results for "king poperties"
Showing 1-25 of 2,354 Found Reports For more specific results for "king poperties"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 11 2017
Formals XO Formals XO promised to do something for us for a faulty $300 dress we purchased, but refused to communicate with us and did nothing. King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Formals XO King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 06 2017
Jenny King My Parti Yorkie Jenny Strother KingJennifer Strother KingJennifer KingJennifer S. King Jenny King Yorkie Scam & Fraud Morgantown, IN Nationwide IN Author: Louisiana Animal Services: Jenny King My Parti Yorkie Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Chris Brennan Bait and Switch - Bad Tint Job Indianapolis Indiana This Guy Is A A- Hole! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Chris Brennan

Jun 27 2017
Burger King 2855 BURGER KING TELLS A WHOPPER OF A LIE Taramac Florida
Author: Moxee, Washington Rotten Neighbors: Burger King 2855 Taramac, Florida

Jun 24 2017
TMG International AKA Christine King Never provided proof of work. Did nothing but fake publicity for 4 months . Scheduled events months out and then canceled the events/ meeting gs and still kept my money Beverly Hills California Author: Santa Monica, California Miscellaneous Companies: TMG International Beverly Hills, California

Jun 09 2017
King America Choppers Waldo Samos Unprofessional installation of rear tire-destroyed-owner rude, insulting, BULLY Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Motorcycles: King America Choppers Hollywood, Florida

Jun 02 2017
Best Buy These reps are a bunch of idiots. Every time, and I don't know why I bother, but maybe because they're the closest one near me, but they are so f**king ghetto!!! Most of them don't know their product line. Davie Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Adoption Agencies: Best Buy Davie, Florida

May 28 2017
Lydia L. King, PLLC Avoid Antyhing to Do With Lydia L. King Lancaster Virginia Author: Lancaster, Virginia Lawyers: Lydia L. King Lancaster, Virginia

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 22 2017
Roof King and Remodeling Advanced Roofing & RemodelingSoutheastern Alliance Group Inc Did Not Pay Indian Trail North Carolina Author: Wingate , North Carolina Attorneys General: Roof King and Remodeling Indian Trail, North Carolina

May 19 2017
King Hyundai Deerfield Beach seem nice but they engage in deceptive business practices Deerfield Beach Florida Author: LAUDERDALE LAKES, Florida Auto Dealers: King Hyundai Deerfield Beach Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 13 2017
Steam King, INC Ripped off by this company ! Added services I did NOT want-used false advertising to lure in customers Tempe Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Steam King, INC Tempe, Arizona

May 12 2017
Smog King king of Ripoff car sales! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Smog King Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Norman Anthony King Mayan Palace Condo Rental Fraud Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Internet Author: Internet Resorts: Norman Anthony King Internet

May 01 2017
Dr Mohammed Mirza Fake Botox beware of Groupon king Cedar grove New Jersey
Author: North arlinton, New Jersey Skin Care: Dr Mohammed Mirza Cedar grove, New Jersey

Apr 26 2017
Keane Legal claimant services Phone harassment by a Keane aka Legal Claiment Services King of Prussia, PA 19406 Pensylvania Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Personal Services: Keane

Apr 22 2017
AOL Unauthorized Use of Credit Card Nationwide Author: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: AOL Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
BB&T Fraudulent Bank Nationwide Question Author: King George, Virginia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
Jerry King Bay Area Properties Tampa Fl Jerry King realtor in Tampa Bay Florida is a Con Artist Tampa Bay Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Realtors: Jerry King Florida

Apr 13 2017
FrankyJay Great Healthworks Aka Omega XL is a ripoff, I bought their products product after seeing Larry King promoting it. To my disappointment, this products does not work, in addition, company is ripping me off by keep sending me one bottle every month without I ever authorizing them to do so, they guys are ripping off consumers Online Nationwide Author: Sylmar, California Internet Fraud: FrankyJay Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Quicken Loans Jaden King All set:Then raised points and then said they could not help. Hit Credit Four times. 2 Each Detroit Nationwide Response from QL Author: Arlington, Texas Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
TechPro King Purchased Office 2016 and Product Code won't work. Attemped to call no answer and no response to emails. Microsoft told me the product code given was for MSDN only and I was not allowed to have that number and to get a refund. Internet System up and running Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: TechPro King Internet

Mar 30 2017
kstyles king and queen sweaters on facebook kstyles king and queen sweaters ate scam artists Internet Nationwide Author: temple, Texas Clothing Stores: kstyles king and queen sweaters on facebook Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Charlie porter Porter quarter horses Crook, scammer, unprofessional King city Missouri Author: Moyock, North Carolina Horse Traders: Charlie porter Internet