KIRBY VACUUM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kirby vacuum
There may be more specific results for "kirby vacuum"
For more specific results for "kirby vacuum"
Showing 1-25 of 1,000 Found Reports For more specific results for "kirby vacuum"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 10 2017
kirby door-to-door salseman belligerant, doesn't get the message, punk Hillsboro Oregon Kirby - Door-to-Door Salesman Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: kirby Hillsboro, Oregon

May 09 2017
Allied Inc Kirby SJ Systems, Allied Inc San Jose, Sean O'Reilly Scam, Employment Malpractice, Lies, Lies San Jose California Allied Marketing - Sean O'Rielly Author: San Jose , California Door to Door Sales: Allied Inc San Jose, California

Apr 20 2017
United consumer financial Kirby came to sale me a Kirby vacuum. Did a demonstration and I received the kirby, they said i had 10 days to cancel. Tried to cancel and company would not allow me. Period Westlake Nationwide Kirby Company Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: United consumer financial Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Preferred Credit kirby financing claims to be online dating billing company no statements or phone info St. Cloud, Massachusetts Kirby Company Response Author: Sebastopol, California Loans: Preferred Credit St. Cloud, , Massachusetts

Feb 28 2017
Taurus distributing Central florida distributingMatt steeleOxana macaec Refuse to pay employees. Lies about the price. Takes advantage of homeowners Kissimmee Florida Kirby Vacuum Author: St. Cloud, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Taurus distributing Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon All Star Distributing Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 18 2017
Rainbow Vacuum rainbow vacuum, rainbow airpurifier atlanta, georgia Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Rainbow Vacuum Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream I have been trying to speak with someone that was listed as customer service about your product that I did not order. The first young man was Kirby very nice and helpful. He said that I needed to call some one else to get my refund on the ReNew Eye Cream. Taking unauthorized funds from my account Fountain Valley CA Author: Colbert, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 09 2017
Filter Queen Majestic Majestic vacuum, Air filter Majestic, Health-Mor Our family was Sucked in to a poor product when salesman manipulated us as health conscious customers. Strongsville Ohio Author: Idaho Appliances: Filter Queen Majestic Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Kirby Vacuum of Keizer, Oregon RUDE Door to Door Salesman Keizer Oregon The Kirby Company Author: Keizer, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Kirby Vacuum of Keizer, Oregon Keizer, Oregon

12, Report #1342008

Dec 07 2016
Dukes Renovations LLC or Tony's Dukes Renovations LLC I got into a contract with Dukes Renovations LLC, PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVORITE 'DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE' Tony R dukes and with his wife Shawkina Kirby Dukes.  Run the other way. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Dukes Renovations LLC Florida

Nov 29 2016
Kb Midlands/Sheffield/Unitec Servicing Unscrupulous Hard selling Conmen Sheffield Sheffield/Linco The Kirby Company Author: Sheffield , Alabama Sales People: Kb Midlands/Sheffield/Unitec Servicing Sheffield, Alabama

Nov 22 2016
vip marketing kirby vaccum Dont purchase, I purchased and vaccum was scratched when i purchased and was told i wold reciece a replacement and never got it. I have contacted company and have and yet to hear from them. Nationwide The Kirby Company's Response Author: memphis, Tennessee Customer: vip marketing kirby vaccum Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 11 2016
Lutrell shutz Haus Gerald Kirby, David loermann, Smith loermann, SCAMMED BY LUTRELL SHUTLZ HAUS FOR PAXTON GERMAN SHEPHERD; Baltimore Internet Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Lutrell shutz Haus Internet

Nov 07 2016
Lutrell shutz haus Gerald Kirby, David loermann, Smith loermann, quick pet express, quick pet delivery Pet transportation/purchase rip off Baltimore Internet/ Maryl
Author: VERMONT, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Lutrell shutz haus Internet

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Kirby Salesman Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Kirby Vacuum Rude, pushy, and long list of lies. Ann Arbor Michigan No. Author: Southgate, Michigan Specialty Stores: Kirby Vacuum Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
The Vacuum Shop LINCOLN Nebraska OWNER RIPPED OF MANY PEOPLE IN DOOR TO DOOR SALES SCAM Lincoln Nebraska Author: lincon, Nebraska Home & Garden Stores: The Vacuum Shop LINCOLN NE LINCOLN , Nebraska

Aug 24 2016
Sears Repair Vacuum incompetence Sunrise Mall Massapequa, New York Nationwide Sears Repair Incompentence Part 3 Author: Lindenhurst, New York Consumer Services: Sears Repair Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 18 2016
Great Vacs There are other names associated with this company, but I cannot seem to regain access to them. After waiting 3 weeks for vacuum, it arrived and does not work at all, will not even turn on. West Jordan Utah Author: Louisville, Kentucky Appliances: Great Vacs Wewst Jordan, Utah

Jul 16 2016
united consumers financial do not finance anything through this company.I financed a kirby through them and it is trash. Internet Cancellation Author: Madison, Tennessee Door to Door Sales: united consumers financial Internet

Jul 07 2016
Global wide green Kirby Hanby and Janae Appel they are liers and promise one thing and dont keep their word i am owed money for time of loss waiting for my solar to be put on my home mesa Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Seminars: Global wide green Nationwide