Your Search | kiss my southern sass

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Outdoors online Outdoorsonline.com Took my money and never sent the product ! Internet Author: Corona, California Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors online Internet

Jan 20 2017
Coca Cola Company, MyCokeRewards, My Coke Rewards MyCokeRewards changes policy on points but doesn't bother notifying customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Van Buren, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Coca Cola Company Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
REVITA YOUTH Ageless Eye Revitalizer saw video how this product worked didn't do my do diligence to see if it was a ripoff before ordering and got burnt Internet Author: MAITLAND, Florida Eye Care: REVITA YOUTH Internet

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 20 2017
Ashford University BRIDGEPOINT EDU TOOK ALL OF MY STUDENT LOANS WITHOUT IMFORMING ME Nationwide Author: PHENIX CITY, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Ashford University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
VitaLiving vitaliving.com scammed me and never shipped my product Oakland Internet
Author: Orange, Massachusetts Alternative Health: VitaLiving Internet

Jan 19 2017
PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Matt Ryals FRAUDULENTLY OVER-BILLED AND THREATENING TO TAKE MY HOUSE Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cleaning Services: PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 19 2017
College of Southern Nevada CSN Registration SCAMS Registration Scams Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Colleges and Universities: College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Walmart Care Plan/Assurion 1 was told on 1 13 17 my claim was resolved DECEPTION Wilmington Delaware Author: elsmere, Delaware Warranty Companies: Walmart Care Plan/Assurion Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Giftedlilones They have taken my money and not provided my goods internet Author: Albert Lea, Minnesota Clothing Stores: Giftedlilones Internet

Jan 19 2017
Horsham PA Care Express unauthorized charge on my checking account - senior citizen - never heard of them until I looked on the internet North Dakota Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Chiropractors: Horsham PA Care Express North Dakota

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
opticsfast charged more for services than quoted. then witheld my property when i did not pay thier escalated price Nationwide Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: opticsfast Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania