Your Search | kiss my southern sass

Apr 21 2014
Texas Corporate Auto Repair Service Texas C.A.R.S. They did not fix my car and won't refund my money Addison Texas
Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Texas Corporate Auto Repair Service Addison, Texas

Apr 21 2014
Insight prepaid card I lost my prepaid card so I call up in sight report it, And get a women by.name of kwanza and the phone call goes like this hi I lost my card oh we'll you successfully cancelled it miss strong cool but I need another that will be 995 what 995 yes oh no that's too much how much will it be just to retrieve all my money that's too much ok but it will take two weeks for us to cut a check 2-3weeks to cut a check .  Nationwide Author: Millbrae, California Questionable Activities: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
GALLERY 63 AUCTION KINGS GALLERY 63 AUCTION KINGS 4577 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, Georgia 30342  404- 252-2555 2 YEARS WAITING DID NOT PAY ME 4 ITEMS CONSIGNED , LIED , CHEATED , STOLE MY ITEMS ATLANTA Georgia Author: N.P.R. FLORIDA, Auctions: GALLERY 63 AUCTION KINGS ATLANTA, Georgia

Apr 20 2014
american standard online took 199 dollars from my checking account for a property rental that I didnt get California Author: providence ri, Rhode Island Advertising / Deceptive: american standard online Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Nissan of Hawthorne NJ Wrongfully tried to keep my down payment after they cancelled the deal! Hawthorne New Jersey Author: Brookhaven, New York Auto Dealers: Nissan of Hawthorne NJ Hawthorne, New Jersey

Apr 20 2014
Red Carpet Car wash Shell Station @235 SE 3rd Street Bend,ORzip 97702 numerious Automotive exterior car parts vandelized from my classic American car. Bend Oregon
Author: Bend, Oregon Car Washes: Red Carpet Car wash Bend, Oregon

Apr 20 2014
Dealfind.com Ordered swimsuit online. They took my money BUT did not give receipt or provide proof of purchase. One month later, still no swimsuit. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dealfind.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
AutoLook inc. Robin Simard Damaged my vehicle, discriminated against English/military people Chicoutimi Quebec Canada Author: chicoutimi, Quebec Auto Repair Service: AutoLook inc. Chicoutimi, Quebec

Apr 20 2014
La Quinta inn Water bug in room. Valerie mgr said staff complained to her because services were so poor. Valerie would not compensate for water bug she said did u know you r in fla we have bugs and if u did not annoy my staff I would compensate. I said that is punitive unprofessional behavior. We did nothing to her staff. Deerfield beach Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: La Quinta inn Deerfield beach, Florida

Apr 20 2014
ITVN International timeshare vacation network Ripped off to the tune of $1450.00 for them to sell my timeshare. (suckered me right in). Kept me on until I cannot get the money back (>60 days per Credit Card Rules). orlando, Florida Author: high point, North Carolina Resorts: ITVN International timeshare vacation network orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Tire Kingdom Store 82 My car was misdiagnosed by their mechanic and they fixed the wrong parts. I payed almost $500, my car breaking down a day later, and a second opinion by another Tire Kingdom mechanic. I was advised it was the wrong diagnosis. Oakland Park Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Tire Kingdom Store 82 Oakland Park , Florida

Apr 20 2014
Cellular Distribution Strategies, Hello Totem, Cash 4 iPhones, Nicholas Fiorentino, Nicholas C Fiorentino, Nick Fiorentino defrauded me out of my iPad Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Distribution Strategies Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2014
C. Michael Magruder He took my $5000 dollars cash and forced me to plead guity knowing that I was inosent and distroyd my life Kissimmee, Florida Author: orlando, Florida Lawyers: C. Michael Magruder Kissimmee, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Florida Power & Lights FPL Transferred my account balance to Tenant Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Florida Power & Lights Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
NORTHSTAR CAPITAL FUNDING SCAM ARTIST WANT INFO NEVER FUND USED MY INFO BEWARE DO NOT GIVE INFO !!! New York New York Author: NYC, New York Loans: NORTHSTAR CAPITAL FUNDING New York, New York

Apr 20 2014
Black Weapons Armory They've had my $692.79 for more than a year and STILL no gun!! Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Black Weapons Armory Tucson, Arizona

Apr 20 2014
HCApower I signed up for a trial offer for fifteen days and if it wasn't working I could call and cancel, which I tried to do but was rudely told that I could not unsubscribe even though it was well within the 15 day trial period. Then, not only could I not cancel, my acount was debited 99.90 for the next two bottles and I did not even receive the two bottles. In addition my account did not have sufficient funds to cover the debit, and I was charged an overdraft fee of 38.50.. Mesa, AZ, Springboro, OH Nationwide Author: marathon, New York Drug Manufacturers: HCApower Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Consumer Services: Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
national credit adjusters THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT. I DID NOT AUTHERISE.. hutchinson Kansas Author: Round Rock, Texas Questionable Activities: national credit adjusters hutchinson, Kansas

Apr 20 2014
Everest Monetary I was scam by everest monetary group for over Everest Monetary Group,Lillian Manning, Brittney Kennedy .Every time i called they wanted more money San Diego California2,000 dollars I gave to them and They promise a loan for 4,000 and then told me there I was told I will get at loan for 4000 and they ask me to send 490 and each time I gave 490 because I was already I trouble just I will get my money back . So I put out over 2000 to these a*hole San Diego California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Everest Monetary Internet

Apr 20 2014
Selland recycle.com Accepted my cell phone but never paid me for it Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Selland recycle.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
my survey i asked for the reward of 1650 to paypal for the $15. but my email and all my info was updated in the account due to the lost of my cel and access to my previous email address, sdo i haven;t recceived it yet. This is frustrating northwood, ohio Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Work at Home Business: my survey Internet

Apr 20 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

entry