KISS MY SOUTHERN SASS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kiss my southern sass
There may be more specific results for "kiss my southern sass"
For more specific results for "kiss my southern sass"
Showing 1-25 of 144,545 Found Reports For more specific results for "kiss my southern sass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Dorchester Law Center Joshua Williams, Ed Lopez, Leon Scammed me with promises of processing a loan modification per FHA guidelines to reduce my mortgage and make it affordable to my present income. Sherman Oaks California Author: Stuyvesant, New York Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

May 29 2017
Changing Places LLC Kelly McNair Goranson Worst Company EVER!!! Working With Kelly McNair Goranson was the worst decision of my life. houston Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Nursing Homes: Changing Places LLC Internet

May 29 2017
EZ Moving Van Lines Absolutely don't use this company, they will cheat you. My estimate almost tripled upon actual move. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: EZ Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
Kreative, Inc LLC When my gut told me differently, I was sweet-talked to stay with them. Call it buyer's remorse. Redmond Washington Author: Greeley, Colorado On-Line Stores: Kreative, Inc LLC Redmond, Washington

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
Pure cbd tincture securedonlinepurchase.com I ordered a free trial with $5.95 shipping to get my card number. After placing the order a page came up saying I ordered $79 worth of product to continue every month until canciled. They had no contact info to cancile. I searched the web and found a number and called to cancel but they refused to cancel without an order number which was never provided to me. Los Vegas? Internet Author: Penrose, Colorado Questionable Activities: Pure cbd tincture Internet

May 29 2017
America Vacations , My sunny vacation, Vacation activation False sale of all-inclusive 5day/ 4 night vacation package, invalid links and numerous aliases Internet Author: South Plainfield, New Jersey Resorts: America Vacations Internet

May 29 2017
Claude Johnson Took my money and never provided mechandise admin@guitar-control.com Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Operas & Symphonies: Claude Johnson Internet

May 29 2017
Schlepper's Moving and Storage Shorted me 10 large boxes of my belongings, then wouldn't return or answer my calls New York and Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Schlepper's Moving and Storage Nationwide

May 29 2017
Atty Neil Scwartz Officer Joseph Brown emailing me saying I owe money for an unpaid pay day loan Los Angeles Internet This is not my business Author: Topton, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Atty Neil Scwartz Internet

May 29 2017
Rodeo Drive Plastic Sergury Ruined my girlfriends nose Beverly Hills California Author: los angeles, California Attorneys General: Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills, California

May 29 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage , Prestige Moving and Storage Increased my bill by 4000 dollars after the salesperson told me they wouldnt increase the bill Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage Atlanta, Georgia

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Confederate superstore Charged me 19.97 for an order that was only 1.97 and I want my money back Blaine Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Confederate superstore Blaine, Minnesota

May 28 2017
Planet 7 Casino Stole my money and committed FRAUD unknown they won't disclose Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Casinos: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Bingo Hall KEPT MY WINNINGS BUT THEY MORE Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: Bingo Hall Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores Fraudster steling money from people wanting pool. Arlington Texas
He Finished My Pool He Has Other Contract Jobs To Finish. Author: FRISCO, Texas Pool Builders: Signature Pools and Spa Arlington, Texas

May 28 2017
gfe monkey this web sie stole my friend picture, photoshop it , then put it on their website. when we ask gfe monkey to remove the photos, then refused to do it Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: gfe monkey Internet

May 28 2017
sonnydesigns dtl rip off company pulled same thing you won a watch 6.99 shipping then charge my card 98.25 california Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: sonnydesigns California

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty Jasper USA, Inc Irvine Kevin Jackson H.E.L.P. Corporate Leasing New York and Los Angeles Hazel Mary Jay Stole My Hold Deposit To Apartment Complex Internet Nationwide Author: Laguna Niguel, California Credit Services: Anchor Your Assets Internet