Your Search | kiss my southern sass

May 27 2016
Hatcraze.com -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Hatcraze.com Riverton , Utah

May 27 2016
Summerstone Nursery never did get my order mcMinniville tenneese Author: ashland, Illinois Nurseries: Summerstone Nursery Nationwide

May 27 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions The story my representative sold me was completely difference than the contract 2nd page New York, New York Author: Edina, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
bills discoun marnia i stored my cars at bills discout marnia storage lot that is locked i paid him 107 a month rent grant fl Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Auto Storage: bills discoun marnia grant fl, Florida

May 26 2016
Patricia Patty Stiffler A Clean Home Is A Happy Home, White Pelican Home Services Ruined my kitchen stone countertops The Villages Florida
Author: The Villages, Florida Cleaning Services: Patricia Stiffler The Villages, Florida

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

Shopgoodwill Too good to be true? Can't find my order Tacoma Washington
to clarify- this was shopgoodwill.com Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Shopgoodwill Tacoma Tacoma, Washington

May 26 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a pink yeti 30 oz tumbler and stainless steal straws on Apr 8, 2016 and got a confirmation email stating that it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks but never got what I ordered. They took $52.97 out of my account. Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 26 2016
Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Rich Stieff; cruiseadventures4u; www.allyourdreamstravel.com Owe Me Three Commissions; Used My Photo in Their Advertising Without My Permission New Jersey Internet
Author: Kingston, New Jersey Cruises: Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Internet

May 26 2016
Venmo Venmo froze my account and refused to reverse my transaction thus keeping my money. Internet Author: Tennessee Financial Services: Venmo Internet

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 26 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions Nelia Casin Ineffective Service hence my decision not to renew. They refuse to supply email for cancellation as stated in their contract; They refuse to accept timely verbal cancellation. They continue steady telephone harassment, including threats of court actions. Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish Marketing Solutions Kew Gardens, New York

May 25 2016
Lowes 3800 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia #2732 Paid cash at register and idiots confiscate 2 bags of concrete out of my truck! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
In response to question. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Building Products: Lowes Aramingo Ave Philadelphia Nationwide

May 25 2016
Tropical Solar Energy American Solar Energy Installed without my permission Dunedin Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Sales People: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

May 25 2016
reliantfinancialco They told me i was approved of a loan took my money and ever gave me my loan Quebec Internet Author: Welland, Ontario Loans: reliantfinancialco Internet

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 25 2016
Harrah's casino valley center California Valley center California Women's liberal jerk hotel manager Lmao Author: Avon, Connecticut Casinos & Cardrooms: Harrah's casino valley center California