Your Search | kiss my southern sass

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
Lief Simon, Living and Investing Overseas Cancelled my booking on his conference in Panama without warning Panama Nationwide Author: guildford, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Lief Simon, Living and Investing overseas Nationwide

May 22 2016
Zeno auto part Scammed my 1500$ New jersey Nationwide Author: baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: Zeno auto part Nationwide

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 22 2016
IP Nation Llc Falsifying checks from my bank account Internet Author: Wapakoneta , Ohio Consumer Services: IP Nation Llc Internet

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 22 2016
Lovnmyjewels.com Lov'n My Jewels They promoted an offer for a small coloured glass pendant that was free to new users. All that was required was the postage to be paid. US city not known Internet
Author: Sandford, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Lovnmyjewels.com Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Debt Defense Services Took my money and did not perform the services they said they would. Also withheld IRS letter from me from 2014, causing me to be audited and owe the government over $1,000 in 2016. Maryland Author: Dry Branch, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Debt Defense Services

May 21 2016
PNC BANK Pnc Refused to give me my money PORT SAINT LUCIE Florida Author: Staurt, Florida Adoption Agencies: PNC BANK PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida

May 21 2016
Receivables management group REC MGT GRP REC MGM SYS Receivables Management Systems False Credit Report on my Transunion credit report. Never contacted. Never any outstanding debt. Falsifying credit report. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Receivables management group

May 21 2016
GetARoom.com Made reservation in the wrong state, then told me to go where I wanted to get a room and physically walk in but would NOT refund my money Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: GetARoom.com Internet

May 21 2016
Neo Innovations Inc Neo mag light Ordered product online Cannot reach anyone by phone or email Have not received my merchandise Internet AWAITING PACKAGE Author: Pomona, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Neo Innovations Inc Internet

May 21 2016
Money4life kirk dopp We were sucked into a deceptive advertisement.They were hard to get a hold of due to there hours and an unfriendly system which my wife totally give up due to frustration. Found them uncooperative. No effort from there part. Murray Utah Author: San Jose, California Financial Education: Money4life Murray, Utah

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 21 2016
Key Bank KeyBank KeyBank is a spineless heartless bank charging me 30.24% interest on my card Nationwide
No THEY did NOT!!!! Author: Riverdale, Utah Banks: Key Bank Nationwide

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 21 2016
Synchrony Bank Michele Martinez Said my payment was sent back when I have my statements as proof that the money was in my bank Rapid City South Dakota What is the full story here.. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony Bank Rapid City, South Dakota

May 21 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Skin Optics and Eyessentials on Face Book Ordered Trial Sample for $4.95 and was billed $94.00 and $69.00 for two products every month until I caught it on my cc. Santa Ana, CA Internet
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

May 21 2016
Rmf Scrubs Stole my money and bogus product Internet Author: Hammond, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rmf Scrubs Internet

May 21 2016
Tracfone Tracfone remove my minutes after transferring to a new phone Nationwide Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 21 2016
Soilek Chemicals I ordered from this company, paid for my order. ChangNing District Internet Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Soilek Chemicals ChangNing District, Other