Your Search | kiss my southern sass

Jul 22 2016
j &j auto repair damaged my door handle while doing a paint job gardena California Author: Alabama Body Work & Repair: j &j auto repair gardena, California

Jul 22 2016
maximumskinmsc.products.ca Luxe Skinsilkeye 844-767-2730Luxe Skin #601736 age-rewindskin.com Tapped into my bank account somehow and stole $531.80 in $89.95 AND 98.94$  Internet/online Author: Mineville, New York Credit Card Fraud: maximumskinmsc.products.ca Internet

Jul 22 2016
Public storage Ripped me off on my account with double fees Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Public storage Columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Palm Beach jewelry will not refund my money spiro Oklahoma Author: spiro, Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: Palm Beach jewelry spiro, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
Hunt Enterprises Hunt Enterprises refused to return my security deposit Lawndale california Author: lawndale, California Property Management: Hunt Enterprises Lawndal,

Jul 22 2016
ABUNDANCE EDU. REFUSED TO GIVE MY 1,400 REFUND BACK Utan Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Sales People: ABUNDANCE EDU. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Classmates.com Memory Lane Trying to end my subcripion to classmate,memory lane Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Classmates.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Wintersilks JP Wintersilks Be careful not to join the Wintersilks VIP or a $14.97 monthly charge will begin every month. Unfortunatly I did not catch mine until I was dong my taxes. Internet Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Clothing Stores: Wintersilks Internet

Jul 22 2016
Group Red Matthew Brozovich Was late to every meeting we had and did not return any of my money Kirkland Washington Author: KIRKLAND, Washington Legal Services: Group Red WA

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2016
Maverest Insurance Company This company continues to list me as a provider , inspite of the fact that I have never signed up to be a provider and have asked them repeatedly to remove my name Parma Nationwide Author: Parma, Ohio Dental Services: Maverest Insurance Company Nationwide

LOCKSMITH KNOXVILLE TN Able Locksmith DAMAGED MY CAR DOOR KNOXVILLE Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Towing: LOCKSMITH KNOXVILLE TN knoxville, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
James Hume / eServGlobal eServGlobal , James Hume They Wanted to send checks to de deposit in my account and then do withdrawls of that money Europe Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bad Check Writers: James Hume / eServGlobal Internet

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet

40, Report #1292036

Jul 22 2016
I VISION TECH SUPPORT TECHSUPPORT LAS VEGAS IVTS TECH SERVICES MY REWARDS TECH HELP fake tech support website - $9.95/mo subscription charge didn't get noticed Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: I VISION TECH SUPPORT Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2016
USCompanyDatabase.com The company sold me a database of Florida companies and link to the data is not available and they will not answer my repeated email requests for help. Internet Satisfied Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet Fraud: Eric Internet

Jul 22 2016
national recover agency they have me on file for owing 543 .00 dollars from 2011 wich is not my debt. harrisburgh Pennsylvania Author: merrimack, New Hampshire Dead Beat Customers: natl recover harrisburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
My Plumber CROOKS, rip-off, threatening, illegal, horrible plumbing company San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Plumbing: My Plumber San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
National Park Reservations/Hibernation Station Hibernation Station/National Park Rservations Lodging scam / Reservation cheater / Charged my credit card before I arrive / and yet have no cabins for me West Yellowstone Montana Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Lodging: National Park Reservations/Hibernation Station West Yellowstone, Montana

Jul 22 2016
Boss Auto Transport Joe,Brandon,Kelly, Tanya. The company withdrew 412.50 from my account on July 5th 2017 without my authorization. When service was canceled in writing, no money was refunded.Miami Florida Author: Ventura, California Auto & Truck Rental: Boss Auto Transport Miami, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Shopmax Golf Keeps taking money out of my bank account when I ordered nor received anything Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Sporting Goods: Shopmax Golf Internet

Jul 22 2016
Guzu The company sent me the info how to send my phone an when i send them phones i didn't receive no money New York Internet Author: Thibodaux, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Guzu Internet

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine. ¬†Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 22 2016
Sundance Vacation Told me we had 30 days to cancel, but when I tried to cancel within 3 weeks told me my contract couldn't be cancelled and if I didn't pay it would need up my credit. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Sundance Vacation Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
Jim@fastcheapresumes.com This guy Jim (supposedly} took my money to re-do my resume. When he called me for our scheduled appointment, he got belliegerant because I wouldn't upgrade to his service for another $20. Internet Author: Lutz, Florida Financial Education: Jim@fastcheapresumes.com Internet