KITCHEN AID Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kitchen aid
There may be more specific results for "kitchen aid"
For more specific results for "kitchen aid"
Showing 1-25 of 1,982 Found Reports For more specific results for "kitchen aid"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Orange County Child Support Services I stopped getting aid in 1999, yet everytime there's a large payment, county takes for repayment? 28 yrs? Santa Ana California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Family Services: Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Santa Ana, California

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 12 2017
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Jun 08 2017
Scott Bayne of ottawa liquidator Scott Bayne kitchen equipment Scam Ottawa Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Scott Bayne Ottawa, Ontario

Jun 08 2017
Farragut Hearing Aids & Audiology Karen RutherfordFarragut ENT & AllergyKnoxville Center for Facial Plastic Surgery Sold wrong hearing aids Farragut (Knoxville) Tennessee Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Hearing Aid Centers: Farragut Hearing Aids & Audiology Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 08 2017
Wonder Hear return address is rapid fulfillment Inc. Wonder Hear sent hearing aid with no instructions and there is no way to get in touch with them Pacoami California Author: paducah, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hear Pacoami, California

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Artistic Kitchen Concepts Hughes Woodcare Artistic Kitchen Concepts , Would Not Hire Again Chicagoland Area Internet, Illinois
Additional Photos Author: West Dundee, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Artistic Kitchen Concepts Internet

Jun 03 2017
Guest List/MassMarketingProgram/People Helping People/American Cancer Aid Foundation False advertising, unethical ripoff business practices, took the money, cashed the checks, and ran. non-profit ripoff scam to disabled Garden City New York Author: National City, California Non-Profit Charities: The Guset List/MassMarketingProgram/People Helping People/American Cancer Aid Foundation Garden City, New York

May 30 2017
Cabinet Renovations Seattle Cabinet Renovations Ian DuBois Kitchen Cabinet Repainting Total Fail Renton Washington
Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Kitchens: Cabinet Renovations Renton, Washington

May 25 2017
Wonder Hear Sent without instructions and can not reach them by phone. Internet Author: Wooster, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hear Internet

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 16 2017
Listen Clear Preying on the elderly Nationwide Author: Nationwide Hearing Aid Centers: Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 16 2017
 popeye Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Sold Defective product to me atlanta Georgia Author: New Haven, Connecticut Fast Food Restaurants: popeye atlanta , Georgia

May 09 2017
TECHNOLOGY 2000 UNLIMITED WAS SOLD A CHOPPER FOR USE IN THE KITCHEN ROSENBERG Texas Author: HITCHCOCK, Texas Kitchens: TECHNOLOGY 2000 UNLIMITED ROSENBERG, Texas

May 04 2017
Kaplan University Financial Aid Fraud Nationwide Kaplan University Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

May 03 2017
Columbia College CCIS Lack of communication regarding financial aid Columbia Missouri Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: Columbia College Columbia, Missouri

May 01 2017
Savage Home Improvements Joe Savage Abandoned My Kitchen Remodel!!!! Morristown New Jersey Author: Lincoln Park, New Jersey Kitchens: Savage Home Improvements Morristown, New Jersey

May 01 2017
wonderhearingaid.com Another Ripoff Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid.com internet

Apr 30 2017
wonderhearingaid.com OMAHAM MEDIA, LLC I simply wanted to return the product for a refund within 10 days of having it and they just continually palmed me off with the same email quoting I'm outside the 30 day return time.It's obvious to me they have included the shipping time which took weeks. Las Vegas, NV 89139 United States Author: Murrumbateman, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
Rite Aid Pharmacy Refusal to fill a valid prescription Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Drugstores: Rite Aid Pharmacy Erie, Pennsylvania

Apr 26 2017
ISL Services LLC ISL ServicesIrving Lopez Kitchen dreams after waiting a year for Home Owners Insurance claim .....GONE West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Home Improvements: ISL Services LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 26 2017