Your Search | kitchen aid

Oct 05 2015
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Gilliland Dana Allen calls himself Guy Bogus mold test, scammed for 2,400. Insisted that this was a mandatory requirment prior to beginning work on my kitchen, lied and said my insurance co. would pay for it. Calabasasl California Author: Carlsbad, California Inspections & Hazards: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasasl, California

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Jay Temple, President Accuquest Hearing Centers2800 West Higgins RoadSuite 895Hoffman Estates, IL 60169 DEAF EARS Hoffman Estates. IL Nationwide Author: milford, Massachusetts Hearing Aid Centers: Jay Temple, President Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Listen Clear Hearing Aides Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Advanced Restoration and Company aka Advanced restoration aka Advanced construction and renovation aka Kitchen and Home Interiors Scammers! Parkland Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Advanced Restoration and Company Parkland , Florida

Sep 28 2015
Klein kitchen and bath I am a current customer and I am disgusted by this company, its owner and workers new york New York Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Klein kitchen and bath new york, New York

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 22 2015
klein kitchen and bath Complete joke, rip off, liars and cheaters, unprofessional new york New York ENOUGH of YOUR lies Author: New York Architects & Designers: klein kitchen and bath new york, New York

Sep 21 2015
GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ LUPE SANCHEZ ON 8-27-2015 FILED POLICE REPORT No. 15-08-0944 W/Orange, CA Police Dept. Crime Type PC/87 GRAND THEFT.For work 8/05 to 8/25/15 I paid him $2460. During that time he stole my master keys, auto keys, Hewelry totaling $5000., Clothing, Antiques, Credit Cards, Bk. Stmts., my personal/financial information, electronic equip. kitchen ware, paint/bldg. supplies, tools, tax records, oven ware, seckurity system still in box from Simply-safe, and Disney prints.I estimate the approx. total of the Theft to be $10,000. WESTMINSTER California Author: Orange, California Employment Services: GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ WESTMINSTER, California
10, Report #1207947

Sep 20 2015
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Barbara Buckley, executive director Non profit FRAUD by Barbara Buckley Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. Las Vegas Nevada
Entitlment issues Author: , Legal Services: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2015
ASC Incorporation James Allen, This is in reference to remind you that TOMORROW is your payment date of $100.00 on September 15th 2015, as we discussed. You have to make the payment through PayPal Cash (Reload) Card on which 10 Digit Pin Number is revealed. PayPal Cash (Reload) Card Is Available At These Stores Nationwide: Family Dollar CVS/Pharmacy Rite Aid Dollar General Super Dollar Kindly provide us the detail so that we can collect your payment: FULL NAME: Pin Number (10 digits) : (Appearing at back side of the card) AMOUNT: BILLING ADDRESS: PHONE NO: PAYMENT DATE: Best Wishes, David Brown. Sr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement) ACS Incorporation. Los Angles,CA Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ASC Incorporation Internet

Sep 16 2015
Affordable Hearing Care-Rude to Everyone If you need someone to explain what they're saying... Kingman Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hearing Aid Centers: Affordable Hearing Care Kingman, Arizona

Sep 16 2015
Sterling Hearing Center WARNING TO US MILITARY VETERANS and VA BENEFICIARIES!!! Clinton Township Michigan Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Hearing Aid Centers: Sterling Hearing Center Clinton Township, Michigan

Sep 14 2015
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Sep 13 2015

Sep 12 2015
tech aid services Dexter employee #69118, techaidservices.comCaller ID shows #403-555-0110 Called saying my windows computer was trying to download unauthorized or malicious material and wanted to verify my computers ID and serial number none Internet Author: New Meadows, Idaho Computer Fraud: tech aid services Internet

Sep 12 2015
SSI Financial Ken ext. 101 told me he would assist me without me meeting him. I fax my info to him and he added income, dependents, and other false information to my taxes. now I can not receive my financial aid for school. Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: SSI Financial Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
Brown mackie college financial aid advisors loans and classes taken out without my knowledge and now im bring contacted about being garnished Birmingham Alabama Author: Birmingham , Alabama Colleges and Universities: Brown mackie college financial aid advisors Birmingham , Alabama

Sep 09 2015
PEAK-LIFE SOMNAPURE a product supposedly as a sleep aid-and other products Beware of this companie's free offer -once they have your credit card to cover the shipping -they put you on a list to be charged for more products Aston PA Author: Riverside, California Alternative Health: PEAK-LIFE Aston PA,

Sep 09 2015
American Public University System APUS Cannot handle Federal Financial Aid Process- Constant problems and now a class was cancelled for me Internet Author: Camp Hill , Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: American Public University System Internet

Sep 08 2015
Select Kitchen and Bath Poor Time Management Springfield Virginia Author: Reston, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Select Kitchen and Bath Springfield , Virginia

Sep 08 2015
KBR Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Bait and Switch Model Fairfax Virginia Author: Reston, Virginia Builders & Contractors: KBR Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Fairfax, Virginia

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 03 2015
USA Kitchen EXPO F Review from Angies List Member Chantilly Virginia Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Builders & Contractors: USA Kitchen EXPO Chantilly, Virginia

Sep 03 2015
Kitchen and Bath Factory Class C only licensed, cannot write work over $10,000 misleading public Arlington Virginia Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kitchen and Bath Factory Arlington, Virginia