Your Search | kmart sears

Jul 14 2016
Sears Home Improvement Bathroom Remodel - Expensive, not quality work, deceptive information, disrespectful, zero customer focus - Columbus Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Sears Home Improvement Columbus, Ohio

Jul 13 2016
Sears Florida Mall Deceptive,Dishonest , Very Poor Customer Service. I was told they would fix my issue with a very large purchase orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Bed & Bath: Sears Florida Mall orlando , Florida

Jul 07 2016
Sears Home Services BAD Master Protection agreements SEARS NOT standing behind Master Protection Plan IL Nationwide Author: Owings, Maryland Warranty Companies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
SEARS no refund on unused parts, ripped off by certified installer, no help swapping dryer stand Nationwide Author: islip, New York Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
edealzones.com Edealzones.com I order 1gallon of sanitizer, I recieved a 1/2 gallon instead.My purchas was made through Sears market place.The order was placed to edealzones.com. the address and company that filled the order was epooldeals. I called sears 4 times, I was told I needed to send edealzones a picture of the product sent 7 pic in 7 different e-mail. All 7 times the e- mail was returned stating the picture was removed. Sears gave me a different address to respond to edealzones.com. I sent 40 e-mails with pictures, before they responsed. in the meantime I called epooldeals,(their phone# was on the bottle). epooldeals said I placed the order through amazon. I told them I never ordered anything through amazon. I then called the credit card company. the bank confirmed I placed no order through amazon. I will never order anything from sears or the market place again. Internet Author: VT, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: edealzones.com Internet

Jul 02 2016
K MART BUY A WATCH AT KMART AND IT WILL WORK TWICE A DAY SPRINGBORO Ohio Author: franklin, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: K MART SPRINGBORO, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Sears Carpet Cleaning Services Bait and Switch Practices Newtown Square Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Sears Carpet Cleaning Services Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Sears Home Services $90 to tighten 4 screws Gaithersburg, MD Maryalnd Author: GAITHERSBURG, Maryland Consumer Services: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Why Not Lease It/KMart What A Rip Off. My washer and dryer was 600.00 for both. I called for a payoff and was told 300.00 dollars. I asked how much did I pay already and gbey said 871.00. I called K Mart to come and get it I was told that they dont accept back returns after 30 days. It's a shame that KMart does that to the consumers. KMART richmond virginia 23223 Author: Henrico, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Why Not Lease It/KMart

Jun 07 2016
Sears Canada and Guardsman Service Center Rip Off, Fraud, Poor Customer Service, Poor Expierence, Horrible Policies, Grand Rapids Michigan Author: WLOO, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Sears Canada and Guardsman Service Center Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 07 2016
Sears, inc. Keeping my lawn mower Winter Park, FL Nationwide Author: Shelby, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Sears, inc. Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Whynotleaseit Sears Never ending lease /deceptive representation McDonough Nationwide Incorrect date of purchase Author: Conyers, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Whynotleaseit Nationwide

May 31 2016
Sears Holdings Sears; Sears, Roebuck and Co.; KMART Worst Customer Service Ever - Would not honor warranty on refrigerator Nationwide Author: Napa, California Appliances: Sears Holdings Nationwide

May 19 2016
Sears Refused to replace a craftsman 1/2 ratchet with a craftsman lifetime warranty montgomery Alabama Thanks Author: ramer, Alabama Hardware & Tools: Sears montgomery, Alabama

May 10 2016
Sears Service Eveready (Sears Independent Contractor) Broke Microwave and Refuse to Fix Long Island Nationwide
Then... Author: Massapequa, New York Maintenance Companies: Sears Service Nationwide

May 04 2016
Kmart Secret Shopper/Ron Webster/ RON LLC Mystery Shopper/survey person Mississippi Mississippi Hope You Are Smarter Than This Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Secret

Apr 30 2016
sears Cleaning service unethical treatment and service Goshen New York Author: NEWBURGH, New York Cleaning Services: sears Cleaning service Goshen, New York

Apr 26 2016
Sears Home Services Highway Robbery Wall Township New Jersey Author: Hazlet townhship, New Jersey Consumer Services: Sears Home Services Wall Township, New Jersey

Apr 21 2016
Edealszone LLC ordered a wireless back-up camera from Sears order fulfilled by Edealszone LLC mdse. will not work and want to return for refund Internet Author: Litchfield, Maine Car Stereos & Alarms: Edealszone LLC Internet

Apr 21 2016
SEARS CRAFTSMAN LAWN MOWER NOT NEW PROBLEMS NOT REPLACED OR FIXED WEST CALDWELL NJ NEW JERSEY Author: FAIRFIELD, New Jersey Appliances: SEARS Nationwide

Apr 17 2016
Sears repair service ripoff Lakewood, California Nationwide Author: long beach, California Warranty Companies: Sears Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Letchworth Group Sears- Why not least it Tried to tell me I opened a Sears card account and wanted me to pay it off New York New York Author: Middle Point, Ohio Clothing Stores: Letchworth Group New York, New York

Apr 08 2016
sears sears siding rip off Lufkin Nationwide
Author: Pollok, Texas Building Products: sears Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Sears lies about warrentee alameda California You didn’t answer the question Author: Alameda, California Warranty Companies: Sears alameda, California

Mar 25 2016
WHY NOT LEASE IT USED THROUGH SEARS IN FORT PAYNE My initial purchase total was $539.00 they have alreadt devited 540.00 and says i still owe $288.68 went through Sears in Fort Payne, Al. New Hampshire Author: Rainsville, Alabama Appliances: WHY NOT LEASE IT New Hampshire