Your Search | kncok 46
Approximately 115 Reports Found

Nov 17 2016
Fidelity Home Energy REVIEW:Fidelity Home Energy dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy provides customers with high quality Home Energy products & services significantly decreasing home energy consumption.*UPDATE: Fidelity Home Energy pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fidelity Home Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hayward, California Building Services: Fidelity Home Energy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy specializes in residential Solar PV solutions for homeowners with high quality SolarWorld USA panels, engineered with only highest quality materials & workmanship. Fidelity Home Energy licensed for General Construction, C-46 Solar, C-33 Painting & Decorating, C-17 Glazing or Window Installation and C-39 Roofing. All licenses are current, active San Diego, California

Aug 28 2016
Mint auto sales Mint Auto Traders EIN# 46-0939774 Phone scam and discrimination against a disabled woman with minor children. Orlando Florida Author: Colquitt, Georgia Auto Dealers: Mint auto sales Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 19 2016
Starling Capital Paulina RavelJessy GellarBen FisherChuck Stonesupport@starlingcapital.com STOP...do not send this company any money or identification - SCAM 46-842002748 Sweden / Stockholm Internet Starling Representative Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Starling Capital Internet

Jul 14 2016
Route 46 Nissan, Totowa New Jersey TrueCar Scammers Totowa New Jersey
Author: Ringwood, Alabama Auto Dealers: Route 46 Nissan Totowa, New Jersey

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Mar 21 2016
Family Mobile I canceled my phone service in January and I am still getting billed in March. I transferred my Walmart Family Mobile plan to another carrier. I got threated with a collection agency letter even though I paid the last of the $46!! Nationwide Author: Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
lightinthebox ,lightinthebox.com US Address:808 Howell St #300Seattle, WA, 98101 US EIN: 46-4354332 China Address:Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D7 Jiuxianqiao Beilu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China this company is infringing U.S. registered copyrights and trademark Seatle and China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Beauty Products: lightinthebox Internet

Feb 16 2016
shop4deals.ca Have orederd a Vitamix Professional Series 750 january 22th order no.46 and still do not receive it on febuary 16th(supposed to be 2 weeks max). Call and email many times to have status but no answer on phone or email. I'm losing my money. Don't buy from this site! Ottawa, Ontario Author: Quebec Electronic Manufacturers: shop4deals.ca Ottawa,, Ontario

Dec 07 2015
Holsted Jewelers I Renee Jones was told I won two rings just pay 6.99 for the Shipping and handling. Boy was I a fool. they charged me 46 dollars twice. it's Xmas time I can't buy my sick mother a gift. Joliet Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Holsted Jewelers Joliet, Illinois

Nov 17 2015
elitefiteness.com I brought a book from this company called 'steroids and anabolic growth'. all they asked me to pay was the shipping at $4.87,and i would recieve a free book. all i got was the money, $4.87  taken from my account and a further $46.i never recieved the book and questioned elite fitness to which they never replied at all, i sent about 8 e-mails and called them, no answer at all, no replys at all.no money either. so to all those thinking of joining or buying of these people.DON;T DO IT. They are scammers and do not care miami beach miami Author: Huntingdon, Other Sports Instruction: elitefiteness.com Internet

Jul 01 2015
Gold Financial Services My 46 years as a Realtor with 46 years experience confirms this is a scam company that uses shills (against the law in Ca)to hype thier bids Auburn California Author: Loomis, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gold Financial Services Auburn, California

Apr 17 2015
Bernrap's Plaza Jewelers Joyce Caratozzolo, owner DIAMOND FRAUD-2 14k diamond rings 1 full Ct certified round & 1.27-46 full Ct. with 46 stones totalling 2.27 Cts. Fair Lawn New Jersey Scare Tactics Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Bernrap's Plaza Jewelers Fair Lawn, New Jersey

Mar 28 2015
Nissan route 46 totowa new jersey I need my money back Author: Paterson, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Nissan route 46 totowa n.j

Jan 09 2015
Chase Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank Destroyed the lives of countless Americans. Time to fight back. Madison, Massachusetts
Ronny g, Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: Chase Madison, Massachusetts

17, Report #1199715

Jan 06 2015
Stay Trendy first they shipped the wrong color selection of a comforter set we ordered then they sent us a label to return it. It was refused on the other end when we sent it back, returned to us for postage (???), we put postage on it and it was sent back to us twice! We have been back and forth with emails since June 2014. (It's now 1-6-2015). They were to send us a refund check since they are not set up to credit our method of payment or receive phone calls. We keep verifying our mailing address for the refund, plus initial and return shipping - still nothing...46+ emails later no refund. :( They treat it like a big joke/game. Edison, NJ on return label they provided NJ and Internet Author: Ossining, New York Attorneys General: Stay Trendy Internet

18, Report #1199508

Jan 05 2015
Fannin (UK) Limited MESMClara Monticelli Career Builder client job offef to Receive checks into my personal bank account and send cash to UK 42-46 Booth Drive Park Farm South United Kingdom Author: Ft. Worth , Texas Home Based Business: Fannin (UK) Limited Internet

19, Report #1197484

Dec 24 2014
Cash For Iphones cashforiphones.comcashforlaptops.com This company tried to give me $46 for a 2 month old 32 GB verizon iphone 5s. 1055 W MOANA LN #203 , Reno, Nevada Internet Author: Grapevine , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cash For Iphones Internet

Nov 12 2014
dc sales llc Door to door sales, came to our house at 7:00 pm, and forced me to sign their documents without any explanation. After i signed the paper, they asked me to pay for it. we argued for at least 20 minus, then i paid them 46 bucks. that was a rip off. phoenix Arizona
What you can do to get your money back Author: hacienda heights, California Door to Door Sales: dc sales llc phoenix, Arizona

Oct 27 2014
Raymour & Flanigan JV 050 Fairfield NJ Clearance Center Rip Off Center - Fairfield Clearance Center located 531 US Highway 46 Fairfield NJ Fairfield NJ Author: Jersey, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Raymour & Flanigan JV 050 Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Highway 46 Branch in New Braunfels, Texas Chase Bank denied me timely access to my safe deposit box!!! New Braunfels, Texas Nationwide Author: South Texas, Texas Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Route 46 Mitsubishi False Advertising on Cars Totowa New Jersey No surprise. Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Dealers: Route 46 Mitsubishi Totowa, New Jersey

24, Report #1162051

Jul 15 2014
route 46 nissan gape insurance Totowa New Jersey How does this work? Author: Paterson, New Jersey Car Insurance: route 46 nissan Totowa, New Jersey

Jun 12 2014
Mitsubishi Route 46 Mitsubishi My cousin took his car to trade in and sales rep said he was approved after weeks of waiting the sales man said he wasn't approved and he had to return the car back not only that but they sold his trade in and told him that he had to forfeit his 500.00 dollars down. the general manager was disrespectful and not professional buyer beware!! Horrible Dealership!! East Totowa New Jersey Author: Paterson, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Mitsubishi East Totowa, New Jersey