Your Search | knight vision studios

1, Report #1322057

Aug 11 2016
Nighthawk vision florida Total ripoff these people r a piece of s***,big scam Olando Florida Author: torrington, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: Nighthawk vision florida Florida

Aug 07 2016
KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS TOLD ME I HAD TO CONVERT POLICY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT SELL THAT POLICY ANYMORE SULPHUR,LA Nationwide Author: SULPHUR, Louisiana Insurance Companies: KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
NICOLE CHETAUD paso robles ca consulting for bar, pilates and yoga studios paso robles CA
UPDATED REPORT PROBLEM RESOLVED Author: agoura, California Fitness Consultants: NICOLE CHETAUD Internet

4, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

5, Report #1320806

Aug 04 2016
Phonesheriff Teenshield, retina-X studios Scam, dishonest Jacksonville Florida Author: Prior lake, Minnesota Telephones: Phonesheriff Jacksonville, Florida

6, Report #1319912

Jul 31 2016
car vision in Norristown pa Not standing by what they stand for Norristown Pennsylvania The dealership actually helped you by turning you down Author: Devon, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: car vision in Norristown pa Norristown, Pennsylvania

7, Report #1319724

Jul 30 2016
Vision Prepaid Card Vision Premier Dispute process is useless Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Vision Prepaid Card Nationwide

8, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

9, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet

Jul 25 2016
Night Hawk Vision Exclusive,Exclusive Ad Puchased 125.00 dollars worth of goods and didnt receive anything 2lasers pointers,2 batteries and charger Internet Author: Rochester, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Night Hawk Vision Internet

11, Report #1292036

Jul 22 2016
I VISION TECH SUPPORT TECHSUPPORT LAS VEGAS IVTS TECH SERVICES MY REWARDS TECH HELP fake tech support website - $9.95/mo subscription charge didn't get noticed Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: I VISION TECH SUPPORT Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2016
NightHawk Vision Order not received and they will not respond or answer the phone New York New York
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Miscellaneous Electronics: NightHawk Vision Internet

Jul 19 2016
Vision Hyundai Webster Ignored my please which caused struts to fall & won't admit to that & tried to extort money from me to fix them webster New York wrong Author: Fairport, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Vision Hyundai Webster webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
GMMC Digital ColtraneMonkRoach Multimedia Studios gmmcdigital.com / doesnt do what he says, doesnt finish, doesnt pay durham North Carolina Author: Durham , North Carolina Media: GMMC Digital durham, North Carolina

Jul 16 2016
Night hawk vision They took my mone and sent me nothing will not answer the phone or answer emails Florida Author: Winchester, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Night hawk vision Florida

Jul 11 2016
Night Hawk Vision Ordered and paid for product but never recieved it. Also company won't respond back. Internet Author: Sumner, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Night Hawk Vision Internet

Jul 09 2016
Nighthawk Nighthawk Vision From Lasers to Losers - advertised awesome, powerful lasers, billed account, now will not answer calls or e-mails. Florida (online) Internet
Author: Saint George, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Internet

Jul 09 2016
Security Life Insurance Company of America; AKA Spirit Dental and vision insurance; Fraudulently collect premiums and do not pay claims; Lancaster Pennsylvania; also in Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Insurance: Security Life Insurance Company of America Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2016
Chicago Vision Dishonest Employee Recruitment Chicago Illinois
Author: Illinois Employers: Chicago Vision Chicago, Illinois

Jul 06 2016
Nighthawk vision Did not ship item after paying for it Internet Author: Manhattan , Kansas Electronic Manufacturers: Nighthawk vision Internet

Jul 02 2016
Mark Knight Property blackpool BEWARE - Possibly the worst letting agency in the UK - Horrible Crooks that will bleed you dry. They dont care about the tenant or the landlord. STAY AWAY Blackpool
Author: los angeles, California Property Management: Mark Knight Property blackpool Blackpool,

Jul 01 2016
Gary Knight Fraud, stole, deceitful, unethical, lair Bonita Springs Florida Author: Estero, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Knight Bonita Springs, Florida

Jun 28 2016
broadwave studios greg makarowski Gregg Makk Broadwavestudios.com - Gregg A Makarowski - SCAM El Segundo Internet BWS Legal Response - Without Prejudice Author: Calgary, Alberta Questionable Activities: broadwave studios greg makarowski Internet

Jun 24 2016
Nighthawk vision Shadowhawk Does not ship the products after you order then will not respond to attempts to contact them Internet Author: Hampton, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk vision Internet

Jun 13 2016
IEC Studios, Travis Bedore, Charles Gardner IEC Studios, Travis Bedore, Charles Gardner, @travisbedore @iecstudios Los Angeles California Denver Colorado Defamation of character, owes travel fees and damages. Los Angeles and Denver Instagram Charles Gardner, Snake IEC Studios, Import Eyecandy Studios Author: Paramus , New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: IEC Studios, Travis Bedore, Charles Gardner Internet