Your Search | knight vision studios

Oct 24 2016
Punch TV Studios Joseph Collins Internet Fraud/Ponzi Scheme/Stock Ripoff Inglewood California and Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: Punch TV Studios Internet

Oct 19 2016
Goldsquare Studios David Delke, Esau Delke, Gold Square Studious Paid web developer for app, got nothing in return. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Connecticut Programmers: Goldsquare Studios Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Kaja Holdings LLC Vision Property Management Rent-to-buy scam Columbia South Carolina Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Investing: Kaja Holdings LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 14 2016
Portrait Avenue Studios No Longer in Business...hopefully they did not assume a new name Upland California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Photography: Portrait Avenue Studios Upland, California

Oct 10 2016
Vpm3 Kaja holdings vision property management I saw the house online for 21000 needs work so checked it the septic needed pumped needed interior doors flooring some electrical work wall repairs so I thought it's in the country with an acre so let's do it.  Columbia South Carolina Author: East canton, Ohio Real Estate Services: Vpm3 Columbia, South Carolina
6, Report #1332066

Oct 07 2016
Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care Patricia block Billing customers without informing Out of Network Charge St Louis Park Minnesota Author: plymouth, Minnesota Eye Care: Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care St Louis Park, Minnesota

Oct 03 2016
Valuation Vision Valuation Vision LLC Broker Price Opinion, BPO Servicing Company, Real Estate Carlsbad California Author: Jamaica, New York Property Management: Valuation Vision Carlsbad, California

Oct 02 2016
black knight auto and truck repair worst mechanic ever, he fixes one thing and than ou have 50 other issues, and the fist issue was never properly fixed! scranton Pennsylvania Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: black knight auto and truck repair scranton, Pennsylvania

Oct 02 2016
Escargot Studios LLC Had cPro paid version 4.86 on my other iPhone-switched iPhones and cPro is not available in your country. It's still operating on old phone. Contact is email only. Message was blocked. None listed Internet
Author: Rockford, Michigan Computer Software: Escargot Studios LLC Internet

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 24 2016
Vision Property Management VPMAlex Szaderek Fired Due to Disseminating Chief of Staff History of Convicted Sex Crimes Columbia South Carolina Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 20 2016
Caristica Design Studios Brenda Kinney theft fraud con deception $7700 ripoff on design stained glass gardener frisco Texas
Author: mckinney, Texas Landscaping: Caristica Design Studios frisco, Texas

Sep 19 2016
Chateau Royale - CHATEAU ROYALE APARTMENTES - Morgantown apartments - Dark Knight Enterprises BLACK MOLD, NOISE, DEPOSIT REFUND RIPOFF Morgantown West Virginia Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Housing Rentals: Chateau Royale Morgantown, West Virginia

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 15 2016
Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Gloria Smith, Vision Twelve Corp Millenial Charters, Digital Media, College Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
17, Report #1322057

Aug 11 2016
Nighthawk vision florida Total ripoff these people r a piece of s***,big scam Olando Florida Author: torrington, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: Nighthawk vision florida Florida

Aug 07 2016

Aug 06 2016
NICOLE CHETAUD paso robles ca consulting for bar, pilates and yoga studios paso robles CA
UPDATED REPORT PROBLEM RESOLVED Author: agoura, California Fitness Consultants: NICOLE CHETAUD Internet
20, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,
21, Report #1320806

Aug 04 2016
Phonesheriff Teenshield, retina-X studios Scam, dishonest Jacksonville Florida Author: Prior lake, Minnesota Telephones: Phonesheriff Jacksonville, Florida
22, Report #1319912

Jul 31 2016
car vision in Norristown pa Not standing by what they stand for Norristown Pennsylvania The dealership actually helped you by turning you down Author: Devon, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: car vision in Norristown pa Norristown, Pennsylvania
23, Report #1319724

Jul 30 2016
Vision Prepaid Card Vision Premier Dispute process is useless Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Vision Prepaid Card Nationwide
24, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Management I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina
25, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet