Your Search | knight vision studios

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 24 2016
Vision Property Management VPMAlex Szaderek Fired Due to Disseminating Chief of Staff History of Convicted Sex Crimes Columbia South Carolina Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 20 2016
Caristica Design Studios Brenda Kinney theft fraud con deception $7700 ripoff on design stained glass gardener frisco Texas
Author: mckinney, Texas Landscaping: Caristica Design Studios frisco, Texas

Sep 19 2016
Chateau Royale - CHATEAU ROYALE APARTMENTES - Morgantown apartments - Dark Knight Enterprises BLACK MOLD, NOISE, DEPOSIT REFUND RIPOFF Morgantown West Virginia Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Housing Rentals: Chateau Royale Morgantown, West Virginia

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 15 2016
Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Gloria Smith, Vision Twelve Corp Millenial Charters, Digital Media, College Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
JAMES KNIGHT AMD VR FRAUD / SCAMMER / FRAUDSTER / SCAM ARTIST / CROOK SANTA MONICA California James Knight is A Poser Author: lOS ANGELES, Connecticut Producers: JAMES KNIGHT SANTA MONICA , California

8, Report #1322057

Aug 11 2016
Nighthawk vision florida Total ripoff these people r a piece of s***,big scam Olando Florida Author: torrington, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: Nighthawk vision florida Florida

Aug 07 2016
KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS TOLD ME I HAD TO CONVERT POLICY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT SELL THAT POLICY ANYMORE SULPHUR,LA Nationwide Author: SULPHUR, Louisiana Insurance Companies: KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
NICOLE CHETAUD paso robles ca consulting for bar, pilates and yoga studios paso robles CA
UPDATED REPORT PROBLEM RESOLVED Author: agoura, California Fitness Consultants: NICOLE CHETAUD Internet

11, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

12, Report #1320806

Aug 04 2016
Phonesheriff Teenshield, retina-X studios Scam, dishonest Jacksonville Florida Author: Prior lake, Minnesota Telephones: Phonesheriff Jacksonville, Florida

13, Report #1319912

Jul 31 2016
car vision in Norristown pa Not standing by what they stand for Norristown Pennsylvania The dealership actually helped you by turning you down Author: Devon, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: car vision in Norristown pa Norristown, Pennsylvania

14, Report #1319724

Jul 30 2016
Vision Prepaid Card Vision Premier Dispute process is useless Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Vision Prepaid Card Nationwide

15, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

16, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet

Jul 25 2016
Night Hawk Vision Exclusive,Exclusive Ad Puchased 125.00 dollars worth of goods and didnt receive anything 2lasers pointers,2 batteries and charger Internet Author: Rochester, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Night Hawk Vision Internet

18, Report #1292036

Jul 22 2016
I VISION TECH SUPPORT TECHSUPPORT LAS VEGAS IVTS TECH SERVICES MY REWARDS TECH HELP fake tech support website - $9.95/mo subscription charge didn't get noticed Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: I VISION TECH SUPPORT Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2016
NightHawk Vision Order not received and they will not respond or answer the phone New York New York
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Miscellaneous Electronics: NightHawk Vision Internet

Jul 19 2016
Vision Hyundai Webster Ignored my please which caused struts to fall & won't admit to that & tried to extort money from me to fix them webster New York wrong Author: Fairport, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Vision Hyundai Webster webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
GMMC Digital ColtraneMonkRoach Multimedia Studios gmmcdigital.com / doesnt do what he says, doesnt finish, doesnt pay durham North Carolina Author: Durham , North Carolina Media: GMMC Digital durham, North Carolina

Jul 16 2016
Night hawk vision They took my mone and sent me nothing will not answer the phone or answer emails Florida Author: Winchester, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Night hawk vision Florida

Jul 11 2016
Night Hawk Vision Ordered and paid for product but never recieved it. Also company won't respond back. Internet Author: Sumner, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Night Hawk Vision Internet

Jul 09 2016
Nighthawk Nighthawk Vision From Lasers to Losers - advertised awesome, powerful lasers, billed account, now will not answer calls or e-mails. Florida (online) Internet
Author: Saint George, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Internet

Jul 09 2016
Security Life Insurance Company of America; AKA Spirit Dental and vision insurance; Fraudulently collect premiums and do not pay claims; Lancaster Pennsylvania; also in Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Insurance: Security Life Insurance Company of America Lancaster, Pennsylvania