KROGER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kroger
There may be more specific results for "kroger"
For more specific results for "kroger"
Showing 26-50 of 148 Found Reports For more specific results for "kroger"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 11 2014
Kroger City Market, Inc Do Not Cash The Check Its a SCAM Jeannette Pennsylvania happened to me too Author: Roscoe, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Kroger City Market, Inc Jeannette, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2014
Kroger mart company Acceptance letter secret shopping check Jeannette Pennsylvania No need 2 be rude Author: New York City, New York Personal Services: Kroger mart company Jeannette, Pennsylvania

Jan 09 2014
krogers S.fitzpatrick..e.riley I was shopping at krogers went thru self check out..the attendant was watching n helping the whole time..I was trying to scan a fruit tray .ended up it scanned more than once.he camenover put approval cide in and I continued to scan. several times he had to out in core so I could continue...at the end I even took off 3-4 items each time ge put approval cide in..he processed my pmt .I used a walmart visa debit card..my ssi disability check poos deposited onto it monthly..automaticly..I get outsude police question me about fruit teay..I git my recept outnit was not on there..omg..we went back in..they rescanjed all my foid keot it andbwould nit refund my 202.45 that I spent on food..kroger stole my money...and still wont refund card... ashland Kentucky WHAT?? Author: flatwoods, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: krogers ashland, Kentucky

Dec 23 2013
Kroger Fuel Discount Never Goes Beyond 3 Cents per Gallon Using 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit Card Cincinatti Ohio Author: Cartersville, Georgia Gas Stations: Kroger Cincinatti, Ohio

Dec 22 2013
Kroger Express Co. Sent a large check to become a secret shopper. Internet Not really a rip off Author: Elk River, Minnesota Food Stores: Kroger Express Co. Internet

Dec 19 2013
Krogers Kroger Fuel Points Program SCAMS Consumers! Columbus Ohio
Thank You! Author: Columbus, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Krogers Columbus, Select State/Province

Dec 18 2013
Kroger Pharmacy They sell EXPIRED DRUG! WATCH OUT! Dublin Ohio
Author: Dublin, Ohio Drugstores: Krogers Dublin, Ohio

Dec 16 2013
Kroger Express Company Sent a check for shopping surveys, and bank called 5 days later, and said check was fake Jeannette Pennsylvania
This is an old, well known scam that you fell for hook, line and sinker. Author: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Kroger Express Company Jeannette, Pennsylvania

Nov 21 2013
Kroger Cashier Jill and Manager Stephanie.... Preston Road, Frisco, Texas Rude and horrible service! Avoid this Kroger! Frisco Texas
Really??? Author: Frisco, Texas Grocery Stores: Kroger Frisco, Texas

Nov 10 2013
Kroger Personal Finance The Kroger Co Prepaid card = worthless piece of plastic, can't use it!!! Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Kroger Personal Finance Internet

Jul 31 2013
Kroger They advertise super low prices but you have to have a special card to qualify Haltom City Texas Get the Card Author: Haltom City, Texas Grocery Stores: Kroger Haltom City, Texas

Jul 21 2013
Fry's Food And Drug-Kroger Kroger is the REAL name of this up and coming Wall-Mart Store. Maily a Grocery Store under names like Ralph's, King Soopers, ect.but owns Fry's Electronics Cinncinati Ohio Why? Author: erie, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Fry's Food And Drug-Kroger Internet

Jul 16 2013
Kroger fuel station charged my debit card twice!! Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 11 2013
Portraits USA Portraits USA in Kroger a rip off! Lithonia Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Photography: Portraits USA Lithonia, Georgia

Apr 27 2013
kroger grocery store store manager name:mr.thompkins when I told the manager about how my wallet had been stolen,right from under my nose,that I took my hand off the wallet to help me to find my kroger plus card the cashier the register would not work Internet decatur, Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: kroger grocery store Internet decatur, Georgia

Feb 15 2013
Frys marketplace Frys or kroger Pain and suffering Buckeye, Arizona Hmmm............ Author: Buckeye, Arizona Food Stores: Frys marketplace Buckeye, Arizona

Feb 04 2013
Taxamize Accounting Taxamize Doing Business From A Kroger Store. Had To Enter Store To Find The Tax Person. Internet Huh? Author: , Georgia Income Tax Service: Taxamize Accounting Internet

Jan 28 2013
Fischer Trucking Alan Fischer, Patricia Roberts, Ed Bates, Buck Kroger, Etc Fischer Trucking Ft Wayne Ind The Extremely Illegal Company ft wayne, Indiana
I thought we were men? Author: cemetary, Indiana Trucking Companies: Fischer Trucking ft wayne, Indiana

Jan 27 2013
King Soopers Kroger-King Soopers Deceptive Pricing and Despicable Customer Service Internet
Here's the simple truth Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Food Stores: King Soopers Internet

Jan 22 2013
Kroger Kwik Shop 40th and A street Kim, the Manager Never buy Gas from this company. They will report u as a drive-off, even when their equipment is the problem! Lincoln, Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Convenience Stores: Kroger Kwik Shop 40th and A street Lincoln, Nebraska

46, Report #920317

Dec 29 2012
Kroger Co QFC in Federal, WA 98023 QFC sold me Spoiled clams which gave me food poisoning, I wanted to die! Up alnite heaving etc. Cincinnati,, Ohio Eating Raw Shell Fish Author: Federal way, Washington Grocery Stores: Kroger Co Cincinnati,, Ohio

Dec 17 2012
KROGER KROGER Kroger brand sugar package smelled like poop SUGAR LAND, Texas Question Author: sugar land, Texas Grocery Stores: KROGER SUGAR LAND, Texas

Dec 06 2012
i-wireless Kroger i-wireless Kroger i-wireless terrible customer service Newport, Kentucky Author: , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: i-wireless Newport, Kentucky

Sep 10 2012
smartshoppers savings plan syn travelers entertainment savings I received a call from a telemarketer whoi stated that if I took asurvey of twenty questions I would received a gift certificate from stores of my choice, Wal-mart, Target, Loews, Kroger etc, I declin Internet Author: Winterville, Georgia Food Stores: smartshoppers savings plan Internet

Apr 02 2012
Ralphs Grocery Company The Kroger Co. Refused to Honor Their Ralphs Rewards Coupons. Encino, California One per household. Author: Encino, California Grocery Stores: Ralphs Grocery Company Encino, California