Your Search | kroger
Approximately 136 Reports Found

Jul 16 2013
Kroger fuel station charged my debit card twice!! Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 11 2013
Portraits USA Portraits USA in Kroger a rip off! Lithonia Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Photography: Portraits USA Lithonia, Georgia

Apr 27 2013
kroger grocery store store manager name:mr.thompkins when I told the manager about how my wallet had been stolen,right from under my nose,that I took my hand off the wallet to help me to find my kroger plus card the cashier the register would not work Internet decatur, Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: kroger grocery store Internet decatur, Georgia

Feb 15 2013
Frys marketplace Frys or kroger Pain and suffering Buckeye, Arizona Hmmm............ Author: Buckeye, Arizona Food Stores: Frys marketplace Buckeye, Arizona

Feb 04 2013
Taxamize Accounting Taxamize Doing Business From A Kroger Store. Had To Enter Store To Find The Tax Person. Internet Huh? Author: , Georgia Income Tax Service: Taxamize Accounting Internet

Jan 28 2013
Fischer Trucking Alan Fischer, Patricia Roberts, Ed Bates, Buck Kroger, Etc Fischer Trucking Ft Wayne Ind The Extremely Illegal Company ft wayne, Indiana
I thought we were men? Author: cemetary, Indiana Trucking Companies: Fischer Trucking ft wayne, Indiana

Jan 27 2013
King Soopers Kroger-King Soopers Deceptive Pricing and Despicable Customer Service Internet
Here's the simple truth Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Food Stores: King Soopers Internet

Jan 22 2013
Kroger Kwik Shop 40th and A street Kim, the Manager Never buy Gas from this company. They will report u as a drive-off, even when their equipment is the problem! Lincoln, Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Convenience Stores: Kroger Kwik Shop 40th and A street Lincoln, Nebraska
34, Report #920317

Dec 29 2012
Kroger Co QFC in Federal, WA 98023 QFC sold me Spoiled clams which gave me food poisoning, I wanted to die! Up alnite heaving etc. Cincinnati,, Ohio Eating Raw Shell Fish Author: Federal way, Washington Grocery Stores: Kroger Co Cincinnati,, Ohio

Dec 17 2012
KROGER KROGER Kroger brand sugar package smelled like poop SUGAR LAND, Texas Question Author: sugar land, Texas Grocery Stores: KROGER SUGAR LAND, Texas

Dec 06 2012
i-wireless Kroger i-wireless Kroger i-wireless terrible customer service Newport, Kentucky Author: , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: i-wireless Newport, Kentucky

Sep 10 2012
smartshoppers savings plan syn travelers entertainment savings I received a call from a telemarketer whoi stated that if I took asurvey of twenty questions I would received a gift certificate from stores of my choice, Wal-mart, Target, Loews, Kroger etc, I declin Internet Author: Winterville, Georgia Food Stores: smartshoppers savings plan Internet

Apr 02 2012
Ralphs Grocery Company The Kroger Co. Refused to Honor Their Ralphs Rewards Coupons. Encino, California One per household. Author: Encino, California Grocery Stores: Ralphs Grocery Company Encino, California

Feb 07 2012
Star Rebates Inc Monthly Gift cards 300 dollar food certificate You register for 15.95, which is supposed to be refundable, and then send in receipts proving you shop at Kroger for 100 each month. Then you will receive a monthly $20. Internet Author: Powell, Ohio Food Vendors: Star Rebates Inc Internet

Jan 30 2012
JMMT,Inc Drivers Beware!!! Kroger Beware!!! wichita, Kansas JMMT the truth Author: wichita, Kansas Trucking Companies: JMMT,Inc wichita, Kansas

Jan 12 2012
us xpress trucking Iwas a rehire,very goodworker,had a kroger run, filled out paperwork then she said i had no lifting since i was local, when they called me back they said i failed it because i couldnt lift 45 lb , wh chattanooga, Tennessee Seriouly Author: indianapolis, Indiana Local Transportation: us xpress trucking chattanooga, Tennessee

Dec 13 2011
krogers sux, marion, Illinois Plain and Simple Author: marion, Illinois Grocery Stores: krogers marion, Illinois

Nov 29 2011
Kroger ripoff Little Elm Texas The answer is... Author: 75068, Texas Corrupt Companies: Kroger Little Elm, Texas

Nov 04 2011
KROGER, RALPHS GROCERY COMPANY PET & WINE REWARD PROGRAMS TERMINATED! WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN UNCLAIMED REWARD CERTIFICATES? Compton California Shop somewhere else if you hate them so much. Author: Orange, California Questionable Activities: KROGER, RALPHS GROCERYCOMPANY Los Angeles, California

Oct 02 2011
Fred Meyers Kroger Bait and Switch Seattle, Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Fred Meyers Seattle, Washington

Aug 09 2011
Kroger Fuel Stole my Money! Tullahoma, Tennessee
I will never use kroger fuel Author: Estill Springs, Tennessee Gas Stations: Kroger Fuel Tullahoma, Tennessee

Aug 06 2011
usa portraits out of price hill kroger took my money in advance, never showed for the shoot!!!! cincinnati, Ohio Why are you Author: cincinnati, Ohio Photography: usa portraits cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 03 2011
Kroger Gave cashier $20 and a coin coupon for $6 worth of items and got no bills and less than a dollar back in change Called cops and they said there was nothing they can do that Kroger didnt have to show t Antioch, Tennessee Not buying it.... Author: Antioch, Tennessee Food Vendors: Kroger Antioch, Tennessee

Aug 01 2011
borderline bp gas station used my debit card to by 15.00 worth of gas and charged me a extra100.00 watertown, Wisconsin Kroger does this too Author: clyman, Wisconsin Gas Stations: borderline bp gas station watertown, Wisconsin

Aug 01 2011
Kroger Gas Stations Fuel points on cash register reciepts don't show up at the gas pump! Dublin, Ohio
Yep Author: Dublin, Ohio Grocery Stores: Kroger Gas Stations Dublin, Ohio