KWIK KAR LUBE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kwik kar lube
There may be more specific results for "kwik kar lube"
For more specific results for "kwik kar lube"
Showing 1-25 of 1,286 Found Reports For more specific results for "kwik kar lube"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 23 2017
Mobile 1 Lube Express Went in for an oil change- left with a blown engine:( Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Oil Companies: Mobile 1 Lube Express Peoria, Illinois

Aug 23 2017
kwik kar lube misdiagnosed my vehicle twice causing me to pay over $700 in incorrect repairs,car is now imobile dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: kwik kar lube dallas, Texas

Aug 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Mazhar B He was really rude and i still havent gotten my refund after 2 weeks he need to be fired how he talk to customers Des Plaines Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Des Plaines, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
J.B. COMPLETE LUBE I went there for State inspection they faked the defect Parkersburg West Virginia Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Auto Repair Service: J.B. COMPLETE LUBE Parkersburg, West Virginia

Aug 07 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube's Mechanic failed to tighten the oil plug in my vehicle Nationwide
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Havoline Xpress Lube or Havoline Xpress Lube#1027 Damaged my vehicle, then tried to charge me to repair it ,body shop fraud. When told I would report it, staged an accident ,insurance and personal injury fraud. Woodstock Georgia
Attachment of proof... Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Havoline Xpress Lube Woodstock, Georgia

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Refund received Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 15 2017
zippy's lube and car care So on the phone I get a quote for oil change for 37$. After removing the oil from my car, the owner at zippy's lube and car care tells me the price is $80.  Coral springs Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Mechanics: zippy's lube and car care Coral springs , Florida

Jun 13 2017
QuikStop Oil Lube Upsold to expensive oil based on Coupon, and then didn't apply the coupon, then refused to refund for the coupon they didn't apply. Ft. Wright Kentucky Author: Covington, Kentucky Oil Companies: QuikStop Oil Lube Ft. Wright, Kentucky

Jun 04 2017
FLASH LUBE FLASH LUBE IS A BUNCH OF SCAM ARTISTS!! OVERCHARGING FOR UNNEEDED SERVICES /BUYER BEWARE Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Auto Mechanics: FLASH LUBE Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 25 2017
Kwik Kar automotive service center Teenager Ripped off $ 500 worth of labor in 2 hours. cypress Texas Author: cypress, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar automotive service center cypress, Texas

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

Apr 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube, Liars and Thieves Nationwide Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Internet Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Tony Whitson Believes Old Cars and Old Veterans Do Not Count! Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube fallon, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
walmart charging for lube not done bentonville Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Auto Service Stations: walmart Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Now GAP insurance is putting the screws to me. Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas