L SUN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: l sun
There may be more specific results for "l sun"
For more specific results for "l sun"
Showing 1-25 of 9,748 Found Reports For more specific results for "l sun"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee - Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 22 2017
L & R Locksmith Services Unsecure Intstallation - Double Bolt Lock Clifton, New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Security: L & R Locksmith Services Clifton, NJ,

Aug 20 2017

Aug 19 2017
Steven L. Hill & Riggs, Abney, Neal, Turpen, Orbison, & Lewis Ripoff artists! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Legal Services: Steven L. Hill at Riggs, Abney, Neal, Turpen, Orbison, & Lewis Denver, Colorado

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Consortium Group LLC I responded to a free offering of Clair Skin with only the need to pay the shipping. At no time did they say that they would keep sending this product to me without me asking to continue receiving it. However, they are now sending me a container of Clair Skin through USPS and charging my credit card $94.26 every month. I cannot find any way to get this stopped. Clearwater Ohio Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Clearwater, Ohio

Aug 09 2017
Sun Radiology Dr Sra and Dr. Latif Never paid $7000 in rent, violated contract Peoria Arizona Author: Sun city west, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Sun Radiology Peoria, Arizona

Aug 09 2017
FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Will ignore your contact to service unit and does not honor warranty. North South Carolina
 And please make sure this company is licensed Author: Eastover, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Clearwater , Florida

Aug 08 2017
MetroPCS Rebate ripoff Nationwide Nationwide Author: Sun City, California Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS Houngan Hector, also known as Papa Hector Papa Hector is honestly a 100% scam artist!! I Lost over $1,200.00!!! STAY AWAY!!!STRATFORD New Jersey Papa Hector is a Saviour! Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS STRATFORD, New Jersey

Aug 07 2017
TIMELINE TRUST Akwasi is the name of the individual who always answers my calls at the accra achimota office. Please do well to FIRE! that moron. He has does not deserve to represent your company.He is a disgrace to your establishment and what you stand for.Another l Akwasi has gone to the extent of hurling insults at me calling me a thief and a degenerate when i called the office to enquire about my application process that begun last year. This eventually lead to me booking a flight all the way from kumasi to accra to visit the office personally. I put away all petty grievances and identified myself. We went through the entire process again and was promised results in two business working days. Currently i am in Kenya and its been three weeks no email no phone call nothing,  ACCRA Internet
Author: ACCRA, Customer: TIMELINE TRUST Internet

Aug 03 2017
L&K Designs Art Inc LK Designs ArtLK Designs Art Gallery Sells Fake Fraud Art on Auction Websites Live Auctioneers Invaluable Las Vegas Nevada
Author: New York, New York Antiques & Second-hand: L&K Designs Art Inc Las VEgas, Nevada

Aug 02 2017
DermaFi YOURKEYFITNESS on online ad that claimed special face cream 8449656756 Internet OHIO Author: L. I. City, New York Skin Care: DermaFi YOURKEYFITNESS Internet

Jul 31 2017
AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography, Aldrick Williams Scam Artist Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Warning: Aldrick Williams a compulsive liar Author: Lithonia, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography Internet

Jul 30 2017
Cardiac Solutions Dr Joseph Caplan Del Webb Medical Bldg. A; Plaza Medical & Research Center;West 101 Gateway;Talavi Corporate Center He was simply like a used car salesman. Sun City West Arizona
Author: Sun City West, Arizona Doctors: Cardiac Solutions Dr Joseph Caplan Sun City West, Arizona

Jul 30 2017
L.A. Dismantler Los Angeles Dismantler I put down 2 deposits totaling $6,000, They agreed to refund my money at any time...They lied Sun Valley California
Rebutal from poster Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: L.A. Dismantler Sun Valley, California

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California How about some cheese Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 24 2017
Collective Agency Keith Moore, Keith Osbourne L Moore Theft of Artiste Deposit - Acts as a Booking Agent for Reggae Artistes Antioch, CA Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: Collective Agency Internet

Jul 24 2017
Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin Beware of doing any kind of business with Budget Hearing Centers , he will commit any crime to make money Bloomington Minnesota Bloomington Minnesota
Budget Hearing Centers Rebuttal Author: bloomington, Minnesota Hearing Aid Centers: Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 24 2017
C & E Wurzer Storm Chaser - No Customer Support Janesville Wisconsin Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Roofing Companies: C & E Wurzer Janesville, Wisconsin

Jul 22 2017