Your Search | l. lewis & associates

Feb 09 2016
OliverMak Associates Ltd same people as Excel Servicing Leeds, Tom Scoffin, Independent Dyson Service Applied for a Job turns out they are same people as Dyson Scam at same Leeds address, Excel Servicing Leeds Author: Leeds, Alabama Telemarketers: OliverMak Associates Ltd Internet

Feb 08 2016
Yummy Hair Extensions The FD&C Act prohibits the distribution of cosmetics which are adulterated or misbranded and must comply with the labeling regulations published by the FDA under the authority of the FD&C Act & the FP&L Act YUMMY HAIREXTENSIONS Dallas Texas Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: Yummy Hair Extensions Internet

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016

Feb 03 2016
R.G. Bruno and Associates Richard Bruno, Bruno Home Improvements Not to be trusted, does not honor warranty Scarsdale New York Author: Ardsley, New York Roofing Companies: R.G. Bruno and Associates Scarsdale, New York

Feb 01 2016
Dr. Joel Leib Waterford Medical Associates Very dishonest and unethical Dr's office Waterford Michigan Author: rochester hills , Michigan Doctors: Dr. Joel Leib Waterford,

Jan 30 2016
Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Lerman, Jeffrey, Jeffery Lerman Attorney, Attorney at Law, 516-742-9282, Past Due Accounts, Collections, Law Office of Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffery G. Lerman, Esq., , jefferylerman.com, lawyer, Mineola Law Firm, of counsel Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Unwarrented Collection Letter, Extortion, Blackmail to collect debt, harrasment, threatening messages, phone calls Mineola New York Author: Mineola, New York Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Mineola, New York

Jan 25 2016
tracy l. Williams and Lisa joi Williams, optimum transportation company of Georgia,inc fraud of $15,000 Hapeville Georgia
Author: cypress , Texas Trucking Companies: tracy l. Williams and optimum transportation company of Georgia Hapeville , Georgia

10, Report #1281930

Jan 23 2016
NABIH AYAD NABIH H. AYAD , Nabih H. Ayad & Associates PC fraud and deceptive lawyer Canton Michigan Attorney Nabih Ayad , Nabih H Ayad Author: dearborn, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: NABIH AYAD Canton, Michigan

Jan 22 2016
Persels and Associates Debt Settlement Company Closed and there are no access to records Towson,  Maryland Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Persels and Associates Towson, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
usa security associates supervisor philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: usa security associates Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
S.A.R & associates Sent letter stating I owe a company from back in 2012...stating many attempts to reach me regarding this matter... Do not owe them anything, received letter stating this information Doral Florida Author: Flint, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: S.A.R & associates Doral, Florida

Jan 19 2016
L & N Services, Inc. LSweigart Fraudulent and Dishonest Laminate Flooring Inspection Allen Texas Author: Redding, California Home Inspections: L & N Services, Inc. Allen , Texas

Jan 19 2016
Double L Transport , Sherry Ford Stole Blue Roan TWH - Never Paid For Horse - Sold and Kept Money! Murfreesboro, Tennessee SHERRY VETETOE and/or Anthony Vetetoe or Rock N Acres Rescue Author: Owego, New York Trucking Companies: Double L Transport Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 19 2016
Hemingway and Associates/The Offices of Hemmingway The Offices of Hemingway Falsely working as a collection agency for Wachovia (Wells Fargo) Bank New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Collection Agencies: Hemingway and Associates/The Offices of Hemmingway Internet

17, Report #1201607

Jan 18 2016
Vandewater & Associates Narrowing, not honoring RIGHT OF WAY Lyons Falls New York Ah, Vandewater BEER GOGGLES., that explains it! Author: Fenwick, North Carolina Realtors: Vandewater & Associates Lyons Falls, New York

Jan 18 2016
Bruce Bridgman Bruce Bridgman & Associates, Errol Cook I got ripped off ethically; can someone help me or is it too late ? I'll pay !! Fountain Valley, California False Information Author: huntington beach, California Lawyers: Bruce Bridgman Fountain Valley, California

Jan 17 2016
PC Repair Network (Owner: Darrell L. Elliott) Scam computer company run from his home. OWNED by Darrell L. Elliott Dallas Texas
Author: Texas Consumer Services: PC Repair Network (Owner: Darrell L. Elliott) Dallas, Texas

Jan 16 2016
Richard L Edwards auctioneer I was given $30.00 for all my household furniture,tools, appliances! Greenville Ohio Untrue report Author: Greenville, Ohio Auctions: Richard L Edwards auctioneer Greenville, Ohio

Jan 14 2016
vivint  Making us pay for the whole month of July because it was enstalled on july 31 2012.  Also be they came to install when I was not home an be that my wife is on medications that render her from making l provo, Utah  Author: marlow, Oklahoma Home Security: Vivint provo, Utah

Jan 13 2016
vivint securty  i have  my alarm  from july 2009 it was apx alarm i was pay then all time in 2011 it became vivint since have differlty with my bill call few mty checking account send tellcheck they said did pay it  charge to much knoxville, Tennessee What the h**l are you talking about? Author: knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Vivint knoxville, Tennessee

Jan 13 2016
Dave Lee Terry Lee Kerry L. Cornett Beware of One Eyed Dave Lee the Con-man Mechanic Independence Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Dave Lee Independence, Missouri

Jan 13 2016
Metroplex Roof and Fence, Inc. Metroplex Commercial RoofingCharles Chet and Associates Theft, fraud, scammers, liars Corinth Texas
HELP - Please provide details Author: Lake Dallas , Texas Roofing Companies: Metroplex Roof and Fence, Inc. Corinth, Texas

Jan 12 2016
Laura Lewis Michael E. Adeladun Scam check fraud Ohio, Wisconsin, Guam, Paris Internet Author: Denton, Texas Internet Fraud: Laura Lewis Internet