Your Search | la boxing club ready astoria ny

Jan 23 2017
Consumer Priority Service, CPS Warranty Service SCAM, WARRANTY IS WORTHLESS, BE READY TO BE RUN IN CIRLCES Brooklyn New York Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Warranty Companies: Consumer Priority Service Brooklyn , New York

Jan 23 2017
Fiesta Americana Vacation Club The farce of the Fiesta Americana Vacation Club Mexico Author: Tacoma, Washington Resorts: Fiesta Americana Vacation Club

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
1956 DISH, scam! Company guarantees secure two year plan; after equipment instillation, tech gives paper work with 1 year special rate; leaves out contract is for 2 yrs, but you will be locked into contract for 2 Baton Rouge LA Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: DISH TV Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
New Age Skin Care VEL*ANTIWRINKLEADV Buyer Beware Risk free Trial Tempe, Az, LA, Ca Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: New Age Skin Care Internet

Jan 21 2017
Social Media for Models, celebrity influencers, Instagram for models, model tests Social Media Modeling Scam LA but they travel Internet
Author: Santa Rosa, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Social Media for Models Internet

Jan 21 2017
Dale Eugene Godboldo Actor name- Carl E. Douglas in O.J Simpson American Crime Story7 Episodes Wanda at large as Keith Micheal Townsend Mickey mouse Club Dale E. Godboldo Breached of Contract and Piercing the corporate veil. Losangles California Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Dale Eugene Godboldo Internet

Jan 20 2017
Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Mr.Rip Off, Con Artist Bavarian Haus ,Bruni Baun, In Chase BC will be next victim of Shane Dayman, and Elizabeth Simmons.. He is ready to ripoff the owners ,Bruni Baun, Chase British Columbia
Author: Golden, British Columbia Restaurants: Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Chase, British Columbia

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 17 2017
Cinebody - Lumenati Lumenati - Cinebody Scam, Rip Off, UnProfessional, Do Not Buy or Send $ Denver Colorado Author: La Quinta, California Internet Fraud: Cinebody - Lumenati Denver, Colorado

Jan 17 2017
Club Talent There is no valet parking sign but they charge you $5.00 to park. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua , Hawaii Tenants: Club Talent Honolulu, Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Las vegas athletic club Lvac Charges fee at different times, claims there are insufficient funds, then charges more fees Las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Las vegas athletic club Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 16 2017
Santa Ana Club SP LLC Pepe's Towing Santa Ana Club/ Pepe's Towing uses fake businesses to validate unauthorized towing Santa Ana California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP LLC Santa Ana, California

Jan 15 2017
Drive Safe Auto Center Scam Artist fake mechanics Rockaway Park New York
Author: Rockaway , New York Auto Mechanics: Drive Safe Auto Center NY

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 13 2017
1956 paid insurance on unit, it flooded and rats ate my clothing, they refuse to pay baton rouge LA Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Attorney Generals: Bader Insurance

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 12 2017
U2 Fan Club Scam for Purchasing Pre-sale Tix U2 Fan Club Scam-don't waste your money! Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Ticket Sales: U2 Fan Club Internet

Jan 12 2017
LA Epic Nightlife Company Hollywood Internet Author: Alabama Dance Clubs: LA Epic Internet

Jan 12 2017
Sun Communities La Casa Blanca- Apache Junction AZ POOR COMPANY-DOES NOT CARE ABOUT RESIDENTS ONLY THEIR PROFITS Apache Junction Arizona Author: 85120, Arizona Real Estate Services: Sun Communities Apache Junction, Arizona