Your Search | la cars repo inc

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Cascade, Inc. FlowhawksHoney Bucket Bait and Switch and the Lies that Follow Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Utility Companies: Northwest Cascade, Inc. Puyallup, Washington

Feb 06 2016
AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Fraud Alert, Beware!!!!! Washington DC Author: Dist of Columbia Appliances: AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 06 2016
X Dating .com More Ripoffs Los Angeles California Author: LA, California Internet Fraud: X Dating .com

Toshiba +Care Support Misleading manipulative false information Internet
Author: La Verne, California Computer Service & Repair: Toshiba Internet

Feb 06 2016
JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar It's a scam!! BEWARE miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Upholstery: JC Quality, inc. miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
RESORT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIANE TOO CLEVER FOR SCAMS!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: La Vergne, Tennessee Resorts: RESORT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
Century Security Inc Fraud, scam, lie, dishonest, scary Renton Washington Author: Spanaway, Washington Security Services: Century Security Inc Renton, Washington

16, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

17, Report #1281936

Feb 04 2016
Shew Community Management, Inc Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc DO NOT USE All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park New York
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park, New York

Feb 04 2016
LUXE Vacation Homes, Justin Steubs Worst rental company in the world! La Quinta California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Lodging: LUXE Vacation Homes La Quinta, California

Feb 04 2016
Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry denied doing damage Lake Marry Florida Author: Estevan, Saskatchewan Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Lake Marry Lake Marry , Florida

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
FlexStar Capital, Inc Wright Capital Corp., Justin Wright Scammer Changes Name Abilene Texas Author: Northbrook, Illinois Investment Brokers: FlexStar Capital, Inc Abilene, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Guzu, Inc Thieves Deer Park New York Author: Frederick, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Guzu, Inc Deer Park, New York

Feb 02 2016
Able Mobile Housing Inc.  Roswell Georgia Author: Dorr, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Able Mobile Housing Inc. Roswell, Georgia