Your Search | la fitness body of change

Jul 24 2014
Body Xchange abused, cheated , exploited, imposed on, pinched, ransacked, swindled, Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Weightloss Programs: Body Xchange Bakersfield, California

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 22 2014
seaton corp smx staffing hr@seatoncorp.com or call 1-877-STAFF-HR. TOTAL RIPP OFF NASHVILLE TN Nationwide Author: la vergne, Tennessee Employees: seaton corp smx staffing Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo962 Mill StreetSan Luis Obispo, California 93401805-541-2 Worst real estate company in San Luis Obispo, rude and pushy real estate agents. They think they know what they're doing, such a scam these people San Luis Obispo California
Author: LA, California Real Estate Services: The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! San Luis Obispo, California

Jul 17 2014
Rockaway Beach Resort Timeshare Scam, Harassment, Vunerable Person Abuse Rockaway Beach Oregon Author: La Conner, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Rockaway Beach Resort Rockaway Beach, Oregon

Jul 15 2014
blast fitness in mesquite TX my child hurt in their care said they cancelled my contract but didn't not sent me to collections mesquite Texas Author: mesquite , Texas Weightloss Programs: blast fitness in mesquite TX mesquite , Texas

Jul 15 2014
ACCC General Auto Insurance Will not accept Liability for auto Houston Texas Author: houston , Texas Body Work & Repair: ACCC General Auto Insurance Houston, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Catherine Diogene ( Manze La Rein ) C.Diogene Lied about being a TRUE ordained priestess in the vodou tradition. The reality is that she went twice to be ordain prietess and never did recieved the proper initiation and teaching to ordain other people in the vodou pantheon . QUEENS,NY NEW YORK
Author: Queens, New York Church Bishops: Catherine Diogene Internet

Jul 15 2014
T-mobile Forced us to change our phone number and then denied us etf reimbursment Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
La DermaniqueCONTACT@ Mosturizer N/A Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: La DermaniqueCONTACT@ Internet

Jul 15 2014
Metro Family Fitness- Scamartists of Monroe Monroe Michigan Author: Erie, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Metrro Family Fitness- Monroe Monroe, Michigan

12, Report #1162084

Jul 15 2014
eeco mr clinton smith baited me to change my mind to attend mediation and then told me that i could not get a right to sue letter the respondent committed fraud by falsifying my records and the mediator realize he committed fraud and still told me my case was over and offered me some unemployment money as a trick.he knew i was ignorant to their mediation process he stole my rights, based on fraud and deception. please help me it was so wrong atlanta Georgia Author: Rome Ga., Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: eeco atlanta, Georgia

13, Report #1162025

Jul 14 2014
Fitness Blowout Jim Rosen Brazen deception, consumer deception, potentially illegal trade practices Los Angeles California Author: Cypress, Texas Weightloss Programs: Fitness Blowout Los Angeles, California

14, Report #1161966

Jul 14 2014
living spaces furniture Living spaces furniture living spaces furniture La Mirada California
Author: Downey, California Furniture & Furnishings: living spaces furniture La Mirada, California

15, Report #1161943

Jul 14 2014
BLAST! Fitness Isn't illegal to harass a minor over money? Burbank Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: BLAST! Fitness Burbank, Illinois

Jul 14 2014
NHE (National Health Educators) NHE Certification and Job Applicants Beware! Aliso Viejo California Author: Los Angeles, California Fitness Consultants: NHE (National Health Educators) Aliso Viejo, California

Jul 14 2014
Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum free trial of products offered online with payment of shipping fee only which was 4.95, Paid shipping with debit card and then within 1-2 weeks of receiving a charge was put through my account twice. One for $97.88 and one for $87.67. There was never any authorization given for these charges. There were no stipulations given for the free trials either. Greenville South Carolina Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Drugstores: Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 12 2014
Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena Billing Department is harassing me when I never had a membership with them. San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena San Francisco, California

Jul 12 2014
3J's Auto Body Repair and Paint Jimmy Sefarrazza, James F. Sefarrazza Negligence, Malice, Intimidation, Coercion, Property Damage, Fraud Signal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: 3J's Auto Body Repair and Paint Signal Hill, California

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
rnr performance rnr engine repairrnr bait and switch lowball integrity price change increase exorbitant charge no explanation time frame broken break promise estimate phoenix Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Mechanics: rnr performance phoenix, Arizona

Jul 10 2014
Blast Fitness Blast Fitness Cambridge blast fitness portersq ripoff Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Health Spas: Blast Fitness Cambridge, Massachusetts

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Profession Fitness BEWARE SCAM!!!!! Raleigh North Carolina Author: somerville, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Profession Fitness Raleigh, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
La dermanique Lumera eye cream Signed up for a trial sample of $4.95 for la Dermanique and Lumera, about 5 days after receiving product they charged my credit card 97.88 and 87.00 unauthorized charges. Refused to refund money... Greenville South Carolina Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Drugstores: La dermanique Greenville, South Carolina