Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: la jolla mazatlan, mexico
There may be more reports for "la jolla mazatlan, mexico"
For more results perform a general search for "la jolla mazatlan, mexico"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
Derma Brite Creams la MiracleDirect marketing continuity subscription merchant's Charged my checking account never sent product, bank verified funds sent to them but they deny that they rec'd..Can't speak to supervisors, can only reach telemarketer.. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida TV Advertisements: Derma Brite Internet

Feb 21 2017
Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Operates under Wyndham corp Watch your credit card! Bossier City Nationwide Question Author: Crestview, Florida Hotel: Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Transunion Forced Opt-out account signup hidden in Free credit report scam Nationwide Author: Flora Vista, New Mexico Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 20 2017
ADRIANA AZUAD / ANIBAL OVALLES TRIANGULO USA ME ESTAFARON $100.000 A MI FAMILIA Y $50.000 A OTRA FAMILIA EN LA VENTA DE FRANQUICIA Y COMPANIA FANTASMA MIAMI Florida Author: MIRAMAR, Florida Courier Services: ADRIANA AZUAD / ANIBAL OVALLES MIAMI, Florida

Feb 20 2017
La Jolla cosmetic laser clinic Charged $3000 to this LA Jolla Cosmetic laser clinic for removal of spots on face and hands my face is still really bad! La Jolla California
Author: Lakeside , California Sales People: La Jolla cosmetic laser clinic La Jolla , California

Feb 20 2017
MoneyBack.MX Diamond International Cozumel Credit Rebate is a scam Cozumel Mexico Author: New York City, New York Jewelry Stores: MoneyBack.MX Internet

LA Fitness Filthy clifton New Jersey
Author: jersey city, New Jersey Health Spas: LA Fitness clifton, New Jersey

Feb 20 2017
Linkshe placed order for $188 on February 2, 2017 and have not received any word on my order Internet Author: alamogordo, New Mexico Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Feb 19 2017
Abdul aziz Junk king of California Los Angeles , California Wwwjunkking.com Author: La, California Adoption Agencies: Amad --Abdul aziz Junk king Los Angeles, California

Feb 19 2017
Zoosk Zoosk Adult Dating Site Just divorced feeling unworthy and then to be taken for STUPID by ZOOSK Dating site. Internet Author: Fort Sumner, New Mexico Internet Fraud: Zoosk Internet

Feb 18 2017
Edwin Herrera LA TV Repair Scammed me for Santa Ana California Author: Ontario , California Television Parts & Services: Edwin Herrera Santa Ana, California

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Taylor Motor Group Purchased a car that is basically scrap why as it had been in an accident and had been sold to me as not being involved in one Newark NG24 4SW Internet
Author: New Mexico Auto Dealers: Taylor Motor Group Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Ms. DO NOT EVER BUY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Appliances: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Cancun Premium Vacation Double charged Mexico Internet Thank you for contacting us through Facebook Author: Fort McMurray, Alberta Hotel: Cancun

Feb 13 2017
Midland Funding Patrick Lawson Harassing, and trying to get money from me San Diego California Author: La Puente, California Credit & Debt Services: Midland Funding San Diego, California

Feb 13 2017
Royal Holiday Club Royal Holiday Club is a SCAM Cancun Author: Brampton, Alabama Resorts: Royal Holiday Club Mexico City,

Feb 13 2017
Century Link Stole My Money - May Have Violated Consumer Credit Act Seattle Wa and Monroe La Washington Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Internet Service Providers: Century Link Washington

Feb 13 2017
Zanu anti-aging cream/ REJUVENEM instant lifting eye serum RIP OFF CREAM, STINK AND DOES NOT WORK. 204 37th ave n, suite 431 st pete fl 33704 Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Zanu anti-aging cream/ REJUVENEM Internet

Feb 12 2017
La Clef MM M. La Clef THe father's crazy and the son's a crook LaSalle Quebec Author: LaSalle, Quebec Locksmiths: La Clef MM LaSalle, Quebec

Feb 12 2017
Michelle Harris A lighter me Rude. Blocked off website due to asking for a refund due to emergencies, this lady is so unprofessional Tijuana Mexico Internet
Michelle Harris Author: Jerome, Idaho Doctors: Michelle Harris Internet

Feb 12 2017
MoneyBack/Diamonds International Purchased a ring at Diamonds International; disputing value along with never receiving money back has promised. It has been over 2 months. No customer service. Mexico Author: Babylon, New York City Governments: MoneyBack/Diamonds International Nationwide