LA JOLLA MAZATLAN, MEXICO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: la jolla mazatlan, mexico
There may be more specific results for "la jolla mazatlan, mexico"
For more specific results for "la jolla mazatlan, mexico"
Showing 1-25 of 17,621 Found Reports For more specific results for "la jolla mazatlan, mexico"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
La Z Boy Durable fabrics with proven performance FALSE ADVERTISING Monroe Nationwide
Author: Old Hicory, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: La Z Boy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Money Back MX Have not received refund that was promised to me from Effy in Cozumel Cozumel, Mexico Mexico Author: Abbott, Texas Jewelry Stores: Money Back MX Nationwide

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Escape With Travels Daniel Garcia Brian Cruz Scam, offered to purchase Resort Contract, totally a fraud Cludad de Mexico Mexico Author: DRAPER, Utah Travel Agencies: Escape With Travels Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
la cupula music jtv digital musicxip sonosuite stealing music royalties Barcelona Internet Author: clermont, Georgia Media: la cupula music Internet

Oct 15 2017
Midland Credit Management MCM Scam artists extrodinair!! San Diego California Author: Mexico, Maine Credit & Debt Services: Midland Credit Management San Diego , California

Oct 14 2017
naturalhair_world Takisha Walters Stay clear of Goddess Locs braider who will mess up your hair and will refuse to fix it for free. Chicago, IL is based our of LA/Traveling Stylist Illinois
Author: Crestwood, Illinois Hair Salons: naturalhair_world Chicago, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Luxury Fashion 2340 Hwy 180 E Ste.#255Silver City, NM 88061 They keep sending me stuff I didn't order and taking nearly $100.00 from my account monthly. I have sent everything back & asked them to stop sending me stuff that is way over priced and I don't need or want. I want them to stop sending me garbage & stop taking money out of my account. SilverCity New Mexico Author: Kennewick, Washington Telemarketers: Luxury Fashion SilverCity, New Mexico

Oct 13 2017
Fashion Product Support Sent me a watch that I did NOT order as I do not wear a watch at all in 88 years Silver City NM,88061 New Mexico Author: Pine Grove, California Credit Card Fraud: Fashion Product Support Silver City NM,88061, New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Dba - style works Suspected she'll companies WH deals and INT botique. So now a second watch shows up. The first we thought came from my husband job. We don't check statement . We didn't give luxury items our credit card. It is a survey.  Silver city New Mexico
Author: Malverne, New York Credit Card Fraud: Luxury Fashion Silver city , New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Praza health Unauthorized withdrawal of funds, there is no way to contact them Phoenix, Arizona Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Alternative Health: Praza health Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Continued to send items I didn't order Silver City New Mexico Author: Loveland, Colorado Luggage & Leather Goods: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 10 2017
Luxury Fashion Deceiving advertising, using Amazon as an affiliate. Silver City New Mexico Author: LONGVIEW, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 10 2017
Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito I went there for my health and was told I was really sick and for me to get better would have to pay $1700 to get a cleansing and the money was for materials that I never seen after the 3days he said I was gona get better and everything was gona be ok he asked for $2900 because he needed some other materials which I didn’t give him so he followed to ask for jewel since I mentioned I didn’t have that kind of money because I have no job and he still calling to get money for something he didn’t do and has the the balls to say it’s in name of God. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito ,

Oct 10 2017
Novoslate Dan GossettPeter Gossett Theives - Conmen - marketing rip off artist - Liars La Jolla California Author: San Marcos, California Search Engine Optimization: Novoslate La Jolla, California

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 10 2017
Chinglabs chinglags.com rip off, research chemicals, scam china Internet
Author: la salle, Colorado Drug Stores: Chinglabs Internet

Oct 09 2017
Blue line crate They charged my account. I have been calling and the d*** numers dont work. No one ever answers. I dont want there rip off service. No ever calls back . i dont want to continue to be charged. Conroe tx 519 todd st 77385 Internet Author: LA MARQUE, Texas Consumer Services: Blue line crate Internet

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
Amazon.com web services Virginia davis I was on offer up looking for a local car near me i seen this audi a4 2006 all red with tan interior, it saod she was in la. I contacted her she told me she was selling the car so cheap because her husband had died and it was tramatizing her because it was his car., sshe said she was living out in Hamilton for a while do to his death she was staying with family , she asked me if i was willing to do it online i said yes because she was talking about this EPP which she dont recieve the money till i agree to keep the car , an its been a week an still aint got anything . Internet Author: Van nuys, California Auto Dealers: Amazon.com web services Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Franklin Mangrum Social Butterfly, Jarrod Washington los Angeles been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly Los Angeles, California

Oct 07 2017
Capital One Capital One Credit Cards, Capital One Business Cards Unauthorized Pull of Credit Report, Hard Inquiries Without My Consent Nationwide Incorrect Author: Chamisal, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide