LA Z BOY & REPRESENTATIVE KIMBERLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: la z boy & representative kimberly
There may be more specific results for "la z boy & representative kimberly"
For more specific results for "la z boy & representative kimberly"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
beauty impressions la skin this has GOT to be illegal greenwood villiage, colorado
Author: Timberon, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: beauty impressions greenwood villiage, co,

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 27 2017
Texas DirectAuto VROOM Their motto is to wow you boy did they! Wow, I can't believe I fell for their lies! Stafford Texas Author: West Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Texas DirectAuto

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
creme la Miracle SCP*TURZE SerumCheyenne wy 82001888-803-3099 Was charged in advance before I recieved Trial product for full item did not let me return or give me a refund $98.14 when I said I didnt want it Cheyenne Wyoming
Author: stratford, New Jersey Skin Care: creme la Miracle Cheyenne, Wyoming

May 25 2017
La Cell False sale.. took monies from MY checking account. Under the representative JoAnn Gaines. Phone number only 8775985i27 Internet Author: Franklin, Kentucky News Media: La Cell Internet

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
LA Epic Pub Crawls BUYER BEWARE! Tourist SCAM! RUN RUN RUN if you see this company approach you. Take your money and no services rendered. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boylston, Massachusetts Party Planners: LA Epic Pub Crawls Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream I ordered the trial cream and wanted to cancel any more shipments but could not get in contact with them. I tried emailing them but couldn't connect. Los Angeles California Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream Los Angeles, California

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 18 2017
Patrick Roark ,AKA Michael Rogers Callaway, Fraudulent Business Promises & Loans in La Jolla California Author: La Jolla, California Business Consultants: Patrick Roark La Jolla, California

May 18 2017
The Nations Law Firm Rip off/miss represented Houston Texas Houston Texas Author: Chalmette LA, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: The Nations Law Firm Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
Tele Circuit slam, slammed, target elderly, trick old people in to switching phone service La Follette Tennessee Author: Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Duluth, Georgia

May 17 2017
Theelife TJ McNally Theelife TJ McNally Software scam LA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Theelife Internet

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 16 2017
Vlamorous Clamp.Vlamo...LA Skin Debitef my acct ...in 7dys after i received trial offerz Greenwood village colorafo 80112 Vlamorous.com Author: Los Angeles Ca, California On-Line Business: Vlamorous

May 15 2017
UFC GYM SAN CARLOS, San Diego QUIT GYM AND LOCATION HAS BEEN CLOSED BUT STILL BILLS ME San Diego California Author: La mesa, California Weightloss Programs: UFC GYM SAN CARLOS, San Diego San Diego , California

May 15 2017
LA skin Ripping me off and won't answer my phone calls FU**ING fu** heads Greenwood village Colorado Author: Poteau, Oklahoma Skin Care: LA skin Greenwood village , Colorado

May 15 2017
Advertize On Your Car Company offered to pay to advertize on my car, then asked money to start program. During the initial call and as soon as I pointed this out, representative hanged up on me swiftly. Obviously a SCAM. Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize On Your Car Nationwide

May 15 2017
Neat Company - Neat My files are being held hostage! Philadelphia Internet Author: La Quinta, California Miscellaneous Companies: Neat Company Internet

May 14 2017
Autotops.net William gheen Pennsylvania Author: La Fayette, Illinois Auto Parts: Autotops.net Internet