Your Search | la z boy & representative kimberly
1, Report #1332085

Oct 19 2016
Coastline Pools Randy Hall Pools Randy Hall Pool Services Randy Hall , owner of Coastline Pools has not refunded our money of $1487.54. Below is a text from Mr. Hall: Mr. A, I am meeting with the guys to get a refund on Monday.  La Marque Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Pool Services: Coastline Pools La Marque, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Next Level Nutra, LLC Nitric Storm Maximum Test Billig and Product are misleading and dishonest! Henderson Nevada
Author: La puente, California Weightloss Programs: Next Level Nutra, LLC Henderson, Nevada

Oct 19 2016
Liza Laterza TENDANCE TV MONACO/STEPHANIE BOY Monaco Other Author: New York, New York Tours & Excursions: Liza Laterza Monaco, Other

Oct 17 2016
Rod's Auto Sales Rods This is a car I'd put my teenage son in! Best car on the lot for a teenage boy and safe! NORTH EUGENE Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Rod's Auto Sales NORTH EUGENE , Oregon

Oct 17 2016
Ace Cash Express Ignorant Representative Cleveland Ohio ACE Cash Express Author: Lakewood, Ohio Consumer Services: Ace Cash Express Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 14 2016
Law Offices of Adela Ulloa Adela Z. Ulloa APC Very Dangerous inexperienced Atty Adela Ulloa destroyed my court case judge stone called her reckless west hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Adela Ulloa west hollywood , California

Oct 13 2016
10:26 AM You'd better get everything the sales representative tells you in writing. PA Author: Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 12 2016
Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee Do NOT get your FREE Sample you will be charged La Jolla California Author: Whitehall, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee La Jolla, California

Oct 11 2016
JulianConstruction Shawn Kyles Julian De La Torre JULIAN CONSTRUCTION LAWSUIT ISSUES, HARASSEMENT, DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: JulianConstruction Los Angeles, California

Oct 11 2016
Captain Marketing, Chris Haggett Promised services for SEO they never performed, Claimed a sight they never worked on Calabasas California Author: La Mesa, California Small Business Services: Captain Marketing Calabasas, California

Oct 11 2016
Awebdesk SCAM Internet Author: LA, California Internet Marketing Companies: Awebdesk Internet

Oct 06 2016
ROTITA NO REFUND TO BOY FRIEND CHINA Nationwide Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: ROTITA Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Lupe Tomicic Building Blocks LA Affordable Housing Guadelupe Tomicic Julianne Tomicic Steve Tomicic Investor, Real Estate or Estate Sale Never lend Lupe money She will steal from you and anything else. She had stolen my phone Los Angeles California Author: san pedro, California Realtors: Lupe Tomicic Los Angeles, California

Oct 05 2016
Kimberly Orange-Lay Sold me a Yorkie puppy for 2250.00 and he got sick within a week. 2 vet bills later for over 1300.00 I returned him to KY and she said she would vet him, cause the vets in pittsburgh, PA were stupid, and he died while in heel care. Then she told me she was going to replace him, and when I finally pushed to get a replacement puppy she became abusive and has refused to talk to me to work this out. Lebanon KENTUCKY
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Kimberly Orange-Lay KENTUCKY

Oct 04 2016
Crystal Chemicals Ltd dishonest business, nondelivery Lagos Internet Author: LA JOLLA, California Manufacturers: Crystal Chemicals Ltd Lagos, Other

Oct 03 2016
Network Capital Funding This company has been calling me for over a month to refinance my mortgage. I answered the phone on Monday, October 3 to talk to a representative. I told the rep that I had already refinanced my mortgage when he became extremely loud, rude, and disrespectful! He continued to scream at me while I continued telling him that I had already taken care of the refinance. I would not use this company for anything in the world! Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Funding Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Mutt Match LA Dog Rescue Canyon Country California Author: Los Angeles, California Clubs & Organizations: Mutt Match LA Internet

Sep 30 2016
FX Trade Investment Company Representative offered returns on investments but didn't deliver Bronx New York Author: Houston, Texas Investment Brokers: FX Trade Investment Bronx, New York

Sep 29 2016
Chris Berube, Tre Stage Berubian Theatre, Next Stage, Chris Berube Biggest scam for actors in LA, do not audition or participate in these shows Los Angeles California Author: California Theaters: Chris Berube, Tre Stage Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2016
Wikiges La peor inmobiliaria de Valencia Valencia InternetThe worst housing Wikiges Valencia Valencia Internet
Author: Valencia, Realtors: Wikiges Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife Solar customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla,

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide