Your Search | la boxing club ready astoria ny

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 10 2016
AdoreMe.com fraud, ripoff 205 W 39th St., 16th Floor, New York, NY 10018 Internet Author: North Scituate, Rhode Island Clothing Stores: AdoreMe.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
NGOA National gun owners association, Lumitact. G700 flashlight order. 75% off. St Charles, Missouri Author: La Salle, Illinois Sporting Goods: NGOA St Charles,, Missouri

Feb 09 2016
Prestige NY Scam angelic marketing Dazzo marketin prestige ny executive enterprise be aware!!!!!!! Pyramid scene!!!!!!! Deer park New York Author: Milford, Massachusetts Abusive Children: Prestige NY Deer park , New York

Feb 09 2016
ASPCA ASPCA raided large animal shelter of 700. Then profited with a deceptive donation campaign. New York New York Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: ASPCA NY, New York

Feb 09 2016
Party characters for kids from LA, CA Biggest scam for children's costumed character parties Los Angelos California Nationwide Author: New York, New York Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: Party characters for kids from LA, CA Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
42nd Street Photo Bait and Switch. Buyer Beware! New York City New York Author: Milton, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo NY

Feb 08 2016
USHIP UNFAIR COMPANY FEE'S RIPOFF ALL MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTERS IN AMERICA AUSTIN Nationwide BEWARE!!!! Author: LA JOLLA , California Trucking Companies: USHIP Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
ClubWhiteSmile Club White Smile, NH Systems ApS, Nyvej 17 B, Dk-1851 Frederiksberg C. VAT: 33745591 stated I was eligible for a test iPhone 6. Shipping $1.99 Internet Author: Chatham, Ontario, Telephones: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD - NYCE READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD Atoka Oklahoma Author: Atoka, Oklahoma Banks: READY DEBIT CREDIT CARD Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
X Dating .com More Ripoffs Los Angeles California Author: LA, California Internet Fraud: X Dating .com

Toshiba +Care Support Misleading manipulative false information Internet
Author: La Verne, California Computer Service & Repair: Toshiba Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr e-mail address Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
RESORT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIANE TOO CLEVER FOR SCAMS!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: La Vergne, Tennessee Resorts: RESORT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
Wolf & Goat Jesse Hathaway DiazTroy Chambers No goods shipped after multiple promises Bronx, NY Internet Author: Porter, Maine Specialty Stores: Wolf & Goat Internet

Feb 04 2016
UFC Gym L.A BoxingUFC Gym Astoria Cancellation Fees Fiasco Long Island City New York Author: Rego Park, New York Supplemental Health Programs: UFC Gym Long Island City, New York

Feb 04 2016
Golf Now Deal Caddy / GolfNow - New Media Deal Caddy sent me the a different club than what I ordered. When contacted regarding return of wrong club and shipment of the club I paid for they stonewalled and would not respond. Orlando Florida Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Golf Now Deal Caddy Internet

Feb 04 2016
LUXE Vacation Homes, Justin Steubs Worst rental company in the world! La Quinta California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Lodging: LUXE Vacation Homes La Quinta, California

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
Credo Mobil The worst cellphone carrier encountered San Francisco California Author: Kingston, NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobil San Francisco, California