LA BOXING CLUB READY ASTORIA NY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: la boxing club ready astoria ny
There may be more specific results for "la boxing club ready astoria ny"
For more specific results for "la boxing club ready astoria ny"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 14 2017
Z57 Internet Solutions George Herrera My contract was expired on December 2016, and I am not able to cancel. I have sent cancellation notices for the past 3 months and I have been completely ignored. When I called today George ,Jorge, Herrera treated like trash, refusing to cancel without paying an extra month because the cancellations in writing are not valid. They want that you cancel over the phone because they will play any trick for not cancel to you. The customer service is horrible. They don't provide the service that they promise and they are not worth the money that you pay a month for their service. San Diego California Author: La Mesa, California Advertising / Deceptive: Z57 Internet Solutions San Diego, California

Jul 14 2017
OC Polo Club - Orange County Polo Club SHADY SCAMMERS, POOR TEACHING, SICK HORSES, POOR HORSE CARE BEWARE Silverado California Author: Coto de Caza, California Sports Teams & Clubs: OC Polo Club Silverado, California

Jul 14 2017
maryam montelongo Thief, la California Author: la, California Unusual Rip-Off: maryam montelongo chatsworth,

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
SMC Merchant Club Merchant Club.comeMerchantClubLLC internet drop shipping store jannonline.com Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: SMC Merchant Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Title boxing club Sold my wife a franchise that we were led to believe you could make 200,000 per year without any problem, lost $600,000. Overland Park, KS Overland Park Kansas Author: Fort myers, Florida Health Spas: Title boxing club Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 13 2017
Karr Transportation Eric Beers ,Trml Mngr, He Lies from the Beginning about the company and its operations and is NOT what he says it is. He'll say anything to get Drivers to sign on. La vergne, Tennessee Author: Gotham City, New York Local Transportation: Karr Transportation La vergne,, Tennessee

La Union furniture and mattress Ripped us off and lied Rockville Maryland
Author: Olney, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: La Union furniture and mattress Rockville, Maryland

Jul 13 2017
LA Ski n VLAMOROUS Scam, unscrupulous tactics, fraud impossible to deal with ENGLEWOOD CO Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: LA Ski n Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Vacation inspirations Vacation club scam South Carolina  Author: Queens village, New York Travel Services: Vacation inspirations South Carolina

Jul 12 2017
Chicago Estate Sales facebook.com/chicagoestatesales/; Jackson Moving & Storage; Sneaky and Unprofessional La Grange Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Personal Services: Chicago Estate Sales La Grange , Illinois

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Bryan Moll - BKR Strategy Group BKR Strategy Consultants / Brian Moll BKR Strategy Group complete scam! Brooklyn Ny Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Bryan Moll - BKR Strategy Group

Miz Barn Miz Barn Scraming Rip-off Internet Fresh Meadows NY
Author: Desoto, Texas Beauty Products: Miz Barn Internet

Jul 11 2017
American Attitudeinc Inc American Attitudeinc LLCAmericanAttitudeinc I was scammed by American Attitude Inc 5005 Metropolitan Ave, Ridgewood, NY 11385 (718) 366-1338 New York Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: American Attitudeinc Inc Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Holiday Inn Vacation Club Deceived us concerning our timeshare ownership Kissimmee, Florida Nationwide Helpful information about timeshare Author: BRONX, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Priority Legal Services Graham KlineUnited Merchant Asset Received a call from Graham Kline stating he was from Priority Legal Services and that he has a summons in hand. That they were going to come out to my home or place of work within 24 to 48 hours to serve me. Not sure search says Ny Internet, Natio Author: Redding , California Legal Process Servers: Priority Legal Services Internet

Jul 11 2017
L'etouile, Premium Skin, Colladerm Complex Skin Scam. Claims product biggest deal ever on Shark Tank. I never ordered nor did I receive product and am being charged almost $400. Internet
Author: La Verne, California Skin Care: L'etouile Internet

Jul 10 2017
Paul Anderson Case File : FGNI-98524L6 Court House Address- -United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10056. Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) Last month to File Lawsuit - May 2017 Attorney Name- Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse). Case Type- Fraudulent Case(FC/SC) Total Amount - $900.00. Settlement Amount - $900.00 Email back us on: Attorneyjasonsmith@accountdepartments.com Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. New York New York Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Attorney Generals: Paul Anderson New York, New York