Your Search | la boxing club ready astoria ny

Nov 27 2016
Ready Nutra Garcinia Cambogia, FREE Trial Internet
Author: Rocklin, California Supplemental Health Programs: Ready Nutra Internet

Nov 27 2016
Rescuers Club took my money and never sent me the sweat shirt I had ordered clearwater Florida
Author: springboro, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Rescuers Club clearwater, Florida

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
History channel club Paid lifetime membership, have not heard from them since. Author: Buffalo, New York Questionable Activities: History channel club

Nov 22 2016
portland badminton club Ralph is horrible businessman. He has no ethics and put unnecessary charges if you are planning to terminate your membership. Beware of this guy and block your credit card immediately. HILLSBORO Oregon Author: HILLSBORO, Oregon Sports Instruction: portland badminton club HILLSBORO, Oregon

Nov 22 2016
Dollar Tee Club Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Clothing Stores: Dollar Tee Club Internet

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 21 2016
EMW Watch Repair Eric Martinwant watch repaired Stole the movement from my Rolex watch and repalced with a cheap knockoff movement Lukeville Arizona Author: La Conner, Washington Clock Repair: EMW Watch Repair Lukeville, Arizona

Nov 21 2016
Franklin Prosperity I ordered a radio and got Franklin Prosperity rockville centre New York Author: rockville centre, New York Financial Services: Franklin Prosperity NY

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 19 2016
Jewish Marketing Services Lisa ZamanDia DumonMrs. Gordon Undisclosed renewal clause in contract, harrasing phone calls for collection Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, NY, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Services Kew Gardens, New York

Nov 18 2016
elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO elvias night life ,elvias night club ,elvias after houre ,2727 fondren night club ,aldo rosso,2727 FONDREN RD , ALDO ROSSO THIEF ,CROOK ,NOT HONEST ,PLAYER,stole my money and change his number houston texas Author: houston, Texas US Postal Service: elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO TX

Nov 18 2016
Anthony Adolino Handyman Hudson valley Newburgh ny New York Author: Suffern, New York Home Improvements: Anthony Adolino Newburgh ny , New York

Nov 18 2016
Dr. Amy Gawrych Selfish, Self Centered, Uncaring, Unprofessional Psychologist, Doesn't Know The First Thing About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Complete Phony Lindenhurst NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Mental Health: Dr. Amy Gawrych NY

Nov 18 2016
Bullet Guy bulletguy.com tillson ny Don't buy from bulletguy tillson New York Author: miami , Florida Guns & Ranges: Bullet Guy Internet

Nov 17 2016
service master cleaning&restoration by ams.com dlopiano@amsrestoration.com/ danielle hey guys just a note to let every one know these people running this company are a bunch of thiefs, the stole money from fox floors staten island,ny for material we installed on a job site @ 28 waterview ct. si,ny 10305. do not trust them to ever pay for any work you do for them thanks for viewing gabe deer park New York Author: staten island, NY Cleaning Services: service master cleaning&restoration by ams.com deer park, New York

Nov 17 2016
AIC motor club AIC motor club scam Nationwide Author: Addison , Alabama Auto Clubs: AIC motor club Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
CenturyLink, Inc. FKA Qwest And Cox Communications Internet Service Providers Conspire In Reprisal, Slurs, And Vigilantism Monroe LA TYG your rebuttal is of no use. Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink, Inc. Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Criminal Justice Leagal Office Kevin Williams, Criminal Justice Legal Offices received a call at work. Received a complaint about me stating there are 3 allegations against me and a warrant is being issued. Calling from NY but I live in IL. Haven't been to NY in 8 years. Its a robo/rec Criminal Justice Legal Office New York NY Author: Elgin, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Criminal Justice Leagal Office Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
BPAS BPAS bpas.com/BPAS is a national provider of retirement plan administration and related services Charged exorbitant fees Utica NY Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: BPAS Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Sam's Club Pharmacy Athens, GA Customer Service is Deplorable Bogart Georgia Author: athens, Georgia Pharmacies: Sam's Club Pharmacy Athens, GA Bogart, Georgia

Nov 16 2016
DailyPay, Inc 55 Broad St, 15th Floor New York, NY 10004 15th floor new york New York Author: Gardena, California Internet: DailyPay, Inc New York, New York

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet