screen

Your Search | la crosse auto 5000

Sep 16 2014
atvsnetweb, inc. Kazumausaonline, inc. scam steal take advantage of charge without sending parts Marion IllinoisGeorgia Author: Texas, Texas Auto Parts: atvsnetweb, inc. Internet

Sep 16 2014
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Do not recommend using this company! Pacific Palisades Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Metro Auto Michael SobhMichael-s2 (EBay) Michael stated in his Ebay auction that the car we were purchasing had a clear title, had been in a minor fender bender. His autocheck confirmed the fender bender, his fabricated autocheck! When we went to trade the car, we were informed from a carfax report that the car was a total loss, had been in a wreck with airbag deployment. Therefor three dealers wanted nothing to do with our car. Our good deal was a HUGE mistake! We are still unsure how he turned a salvage title into a clear one! Redford Michigan Author: Worden, Illinois Auto Dealers: Metro Auto Internet

Sep 16 2014
GSA AUCTIONS LLC www.Salvageveworld.net I have called several and Internet Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: GSA AUCTIONS LLC Internet

Sep 16 2014
LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA THE PRODUCT HAS MADE MY SKIN ITCH, I'VE ASKED FOR A RFUND OF $163.33 TO NO AVAIL. GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA Author: MALDEN, Missouri Sales People: LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
eharmony, www.eharmony.com EHarmony Unfair Auto Renewal Scam and Bad Customer Service Internet Author: California Dating Services: eharmony Internet

Sep 16 2014
D. Dahle Mazda Extended Warranty Rip-Off Murray Utah Author: Syracuse , Utah Auto Dealers: D. Dahle Mazda Murray, Utah

Sep 16 2014
Vehicle Services Department Address: 6400 Pinecrest Drive Suite 400Plano TX 75024-2959 Rude, uncooperative, Casey didn't have any customer service skills what-so-ever Plani Texas Author: Flint, Michigan Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
David McDavid Honda of Irving Awful Customer Service Irving Texas Author: Roanoke, Texas Auto Dealers: David McDavid Honda of Irving Irving, Texas

Sep 16 2014
Pacific Tow They Stole my car Imperial Beach California Author: Imperial Beach, California Auto Towing: Pacific Tow Chula Vista, California

Sep 16 2014
CASHCALL CashCall charged me a percentage rate was 59.84%. on a $5000. Irvine Nationwide Author: Sherman Oaks, California Cash Services: CASHCALL Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
AARP Roadside Assistance Deceitful and Incompetent Mesquite Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Auto Towing: AARP Roadside Assistance Internet

Sep 16 2014
Nissan of Melbourne so anxious to make a sale. I was lead to believe ins. was transferred. it was not Melbourne Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Nissan of Melbourne Melbourne, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Martins Classic Cars Ripped me off on work on my car, they are dishonest they harged me extra for things I did not need and they scratched my vehicle in Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Martins Classic Cars Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 15 2014
Drive Time Never could get a car. Orange Park Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orange Park, Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Omnisuregroup I paid 3625 for this warranty & after 36,000 mile it wouldn't cover the starter that went out on my bmw that's a lot of money 2 pay out & can't use it stay away from this company they are a ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Smiths grove, Kentucky Auto Warranty: Omnisuregroup Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2014
Wayne Akers Ford This company does not start by their word. Don't do business here. They will lie to get you to buy! Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Dealers: Wayne Akers Ford Lake Worth, Florida

Sep 15 2014
LA Fitness Worst place to work...PERIOD Milford Connecticut Author: Fairfield, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Milford, Connecticut

Sep 15 2014
Dip your Ride, DYR, DYR Customs owner Nick Welch . Subject has good story. Subject taking customers deposits not doing the work. Carollton, Dallas, Garland Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dip your Ride Carollton, Texas

Sep 15 2014
Alamo Rental Car Bozeman Airport Alamo will leave you stranded Belgrade Montana Author: Skagway, Alaska Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rental Car Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
monro muffler rip off!!!!!! franklin Massachusetts Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: monro muffler franklin, Massachusetts

Sep 15 2014
Hertz Rental Car This office is all about scam, not rental cars Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rent a Car Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 15 2014
engineperformancechips.com Fuel saver and power upgrade chips for cars or trucks Internet Author: milford , Massachusetts Auto Parts: engineperformancechips.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
T&A Auto Tony Villalpando Selling Bad Used Cars Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: T&A Auto Dallas, Texas

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide