Your Search | la fitness body of change

Aug 28 2014
SolidGear SolidGear USA Deceived me on the purchase price. Internet
Author: La Jolla, California Computer Manufactures: SolidGear Internet

Aug 28 2014
Phantom Paint and Custom What was their hourly shop rate??? Foley Alabama Author: Troy, Alabama Body Work & Repair: Phantom Paint and Custom Foley, Alabama

Aug 27 2014
Richard La Ruina, Denouncement: Questionable Activities and Questionable Issues, London Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Richard La Ruina Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: La Jolla, California Corrupt Companies: Priority One Clearing House Clearwater, FL , Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Scott Vardeman Restorations is at A A Automotive Machine Ripoff Artist Found in Corpus Christi Texas Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Body Work & Repair: Scott Vardeman Restorations Corpus Christi, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Lise Winicki Rent Dodger Scam artist Santa mONICA Nationwide Author: la, California Landlords: Lise Winicki Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Planet Fitness Planet Fitness Homewood, AL RUDE MANAGER, UNFRIENDLY STAFF, A SCAM Birmingham Alabama Author: Homewood, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Planet Fitness Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 27 2014
Value Point Distribution Complete Rip Off Internet Author: La Plata, Maryland Pools & Saunas: Value Point Distribution Internet

Aug 26 2014
Geico Will not pay out damages to my car which was hit my their insured while I was parked with engine off. not clear Internet Author: Ijamsville, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Geico Internet

Aug 26 2014
Jennifer Pendergast Jenny Pendergast, Jennika Gave me herpes and maybe AIDS losa ngeles, California Author: Santa Barbara, California Prostitutes: Jennifer Pendergast la, California

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Cara R hi5 is a Website and  i knew it was all fake and a scam and my mother was with me through all of this and she said to me so now you know it was a scam and to never do it again and that i learned my lesson. thats it bassically. Alexandria, LA LA Internet Author: Kansas, Missouri Internet Fraud: Cara R Internet

Aug 26 2014
speed zone lube price on oill change from $19.95 to $66.00 car has 5.000 miles it does'nt need ait folters and othe new things it still new macomb Nationwide michigan Author: ciinton twp, Michigan Manufacturers: speed zone lube Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
dermanique La dermanique this company is a true scam as I never enrolled in anything but one bottle. they now just keep arriving to the tune of $95 on my credit card. greenville South Carolina Author: houston, Texas Sales People: dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Carburetors and More La Porte Tx Horrible Products Horrible Customer Service DO NOT BUY!!! La Porte Texas Texas Author: Eagle River, Wisconsin Car Parts & Accessories: carburetors & more Internet

19, Report #1172022

Aug 24 2014
Starion energy change rate from about 8 cent per kilowatt to almost 22 cents per kilowatt southbury conneticate Author: wilkes barre, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Starion energy Nationwide

20, Report #1171945

Aug 24 2014
Fitness Blowout Online fitness equipment sales Los Angeles California Author: Carmel, Indiana Health Spas: Fitness Blowout Los Angeles, California

21, Report #1171932

Aug 24 2014
Dan Judson dba Judson Motor Sports Deceptive Practices, Fraud, Theft, Poor Workmanship san antonio Internet Author: san antonio, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dan Judson Internet

Aug 23 2014
la tan/ pink coconut i tanned there years ago, when they were pink coconut. i go in there in jun,26,2014, for a free tan to try ,. then today aug 23,2014, i go to maybe buy some tanning sessions and the girl tells me i have a balance of 24.95 left on there from 2009, also she has no corp phone number to call someone like i ask because i did not owe a balance tacoma Washington Author: fircrest, Washington Sales People: la tan Washington

Aug 22 2014
Dermanique La Dermanique Charged me for, and sent me products I didn't expect. Greenville South Carolina Author: Gainesville, Florida Drugstores: Dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 22 2014
LA Furniture Store Did not honor an exchange of damaged item on delivery www.lafurniturestore.com California Author: austin, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: LA Furniture Store www.lafurniturestore.com, Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
La Furniture Save on Furniture Direct S*******, Liars, Worst Company I ever Dealt with. 8 months to get couch then wrong color Los Angeles California Author: Weston, Florida Furniture Manufactures: La Furniture Nationwide