Your Search | la fitness body of change

Oct 12 2015
Ziebart of Syracuse Had 2 body shops tell me the rust on my truck was coming from the inside out. Ziebart says its a stone chip when the paint is still in place. Won't fix it Syracuse New York Author: Clay , New York Auto Advertising Services: Ziebart of Syracuse Syracuse, New York

Oct 12 2015
ANC Award Notification Cimmission I received a notification in the mail stating that I won $1,230,946.00 or larger amount up to 2 million. It then asked me to select an option of how I wanted to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: murray, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Award Notification Cimmission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 11 2015
super value meds scammed out of $378.99 for online meds sent money and received nothing but lies Jacksonville Internet Author: los angeles, California Pharmacies: super value meds Internet

Oct 11 2015
Los Angeles Harley Davidson of Anaheim-Kevin Jones, Lindsey Jones owners Acted in a callous, unprofessional, child like manner when cancelling an important chatity event at the last minute. Fullerton California Author: Surprise, Arizona Event Planners & Sites: Los Angeles Harley Davidson of Anaheim Fullerton, California

Oct 11 2015
mg enterprises On sept.23,2015 i sent a check to this company and yet not recieved a thing in the mail , so it does look a little fishy im disable n for some to do this is not right, ive been scammed so many times ,so im getting the impression that it is a scam only because i didnt recieve anything in the mail as of yet n they still have my money GREENWICH Connecticut Author: reading, Pennsylvania Financial Services: mg enterprises GREENWICH, Connecticut

Oct 11 2015
Los Angeles Harley Davidson of Anaheim Kevin Jones, Lindsey Jones, Timm Browne Callous, Uncaring, Selfish, caused losses to the charity Fullerton California Author: Los Angeles, California Nonprofit Organizations: Los Angeles Harley Davidson of Anaheim Fullerton, California

Oct 11 2015
Area Publications Taking Money out of my account without my permission and selling magazines I do not want Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Peoria, Arizona Telemarketers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Oct 11 2015
Cynthia Wilson & Gavin White of Milky Way Productions Cynthia Wilson and Gavin White are con artist who didn't pay cast for a production play they performed on the weekend of October 2nd & 3rd Charleston West Virginia
Author: new york, New York Theaters: Cynthia Wilson & Gavin White of Milky Way Productions Charleston , West Virginia

Oct 11 2015
Dunkin Donuts Anti Cop Employees Must Go! Better quality employee hiring/training needed Providence, Rhode Island & W Hartford, Connecticut Nationwide You are part of the problem.. Author: Chino Hills, California Fast Food Restaurants: Dunkin Donuts Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet I am the owner of this firm Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 11 2015
Owners of ssm Author: New Hampshire, Connecticut On-Line Business: SECRET SUCCESS MACHINE CEASE & DESIST ORDER Internet

Oct 11 2015
Blue Power Solar Blue Power Distributed Energy Corporation Does Not Honour Commitments Toronto, Ontario
Where have you been??? Author: Oshawa, Ontario Small Business Services: Blue Power Solar Toronto, Ontario

Oct 11 2015
Tracy Grodsky-Dunn of Mary Kay Tracy Lynn Grodsky lying, stealing, committing frauds and scams Lafayette , Colorado THESE REPORTS ARE FALSE!!!! Author: , Adultery: Tracy Grodsky-Dunn of Mary Kay Lafayette, Colorado

Oct 11 2015
Z57 Internet Solutions Z57 a company of scam artists, san diego, California Response to Claims Author: stratford, Wisconsin Computer Marketing Companies: Z57 Internet Solutions san diego, California

Oct 11 2015
GREG CHRISTI Greg's Handyman Rescue, GDC Enterprises, Underground Performance, GHM Rescue wronged me in many ways. He spent money owed to me, wrote FOUR BAD CHECKS, FAILED to FULFILL CONTRACT, STALLED in giving my money back, THREATENED me if I told others of problem, proved to be DISHONE Long Beach, California We are experiencing the same with Greg Christi Author: Long Beach, California Builders & Contractors: GREG CHRISTI Long Beach, California

Oct 11 2015
Rob Albiston and Renee Anne Albiston/Anytime Fitness Scam -non payment of remaining $5,000 balance due once the product was delivered (agua massage bed) Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fairview, Oregon Attorneys General: Healthy Alternatives of 2006 Fort Collins, Colorado

Oct 11 2015
Apollo Relocation Bunch of Liars! Highly Unprofessional and unapologetically cruel! 279 Broadway, Long Branch New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Moving Companies: Apollo Relocation Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Maaco Had to take my car back after a $695.35 paint job due to them doing a half of a job, not finishing the job and leaving paint on my seats , the inside. and leaving tape on the car etc. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Maaco Raleigh , North Carolina

Oct 11 2015
myfreecam myfreecams is a rip off they will lie and ban you without notice I spent thousands of dollars and then got banned by one model and model told them that I was harassing her then got me banned from site what a rip off moore Illinois
Sounds like.... Author: Newark, Delaware Adult Web Sites: myfreecam Illinois

Oct 11 2015
RenuvaDerm I sent off for a TRAIL and they starting charging money out of my account that I never okayed them to do New York Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Alternative Health: RenuvaDerm

Oct 11 2015
My 3 Son's Productions My 3 Sons Productions, Canosa Catering This person is scamming actress's to come and audition with him for a Ben Stiller movie, once they get there he uses sexual advances, I am sure there is more! Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Ohhh Roger, what have you become?? Author: Gorham, Maine Questionable Activities: My 3 Son's Productions Lynnfield, Massachusetts

Oct 11 2015
ROBINSON RANCH, JUDY ROBINSON JUDY Robinson, Diane Johnson ROBINSON RANCH,CA Dog grooming, Newark NJ, papilloma papillon dog breeders of fraud Harassment fraud lies deceitful lack of integrity puppy dog abuse plain rudeness Newark. New Jersey. Pleasantan,  California Author: BOID, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: ROBINSON RANCH, JUDY ROBINSON California

Oct 11 2015
Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Jose (owner of shop) Eddie (other tattoo artist) When you first walk in this place feels like a dirty home.. garbage (rappers, food, crumbs, kid stuff etc.) is everywhere.. they are always in back playing video games or out smoking. they honestly can do freestyle where you come in and tell them your ideas and have them draw you up something it has to be a picture already made or done. while you are getting tattoo,Jose (own) his kids are running round the shop doing whatever they please.. his two year old was in the room touching everything while people are getting tattooed. Belvidere Illinois
Author: Illinois, Illinois Attorneys General: Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Belvidere, Illinois

Oct 11 2015
Ewen Chia lunchSkid he ask me to buy his programs and made me some promisses and did not keep one, he told me it was all guaranteed but he then said no but I watched a video with him explaining the video, he took me for $265.00 U.S.D. and he thought it was a big joke it took pretty well every cent I had I purchased a website building progam and he lives in singapore he is chinese his name is Ewen Chia, I use to have all of his emails everything but I guess I thought no one would help I am sure if he got me he got someone else He is located in Singapore. Internet Author: Midland, Ontario, Alabama Internet Fraud: Ewen Chia Internet