Your Search | la fitness body of change

Aug 21 2014
La Furniture Save on Furniture Direct S*******, Liars, Worst Company I ever Dealt with. 8 months to get couch then wrong color Los Angeles California Author: Weston, Florida Furniture Manufactures: La Furniture Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
cricket wireless cricket wireless gave no warning to customers of the new change and inability to use phones purchase within the year Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: cricket wireless Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
ESISO ebay user fifakingdom ebay buyer fraud La Verne California Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Dealers: ESISO La Verne, California

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 19 2014
Nasca's Body Shop Nasca's Body Shop Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Repair Service: Nasca's Body Shop Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 19 2014
CarMax Sold me a lemon. Irvine Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Auto Dealers: CarMax Nationwide

La Dermanique 14 day free trial Greenville, South Carolina 2960
Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV Advertisements: La Dermanique Greenville, SC 2960, South Carolina

Aug 19 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: LA, California Business Consulting: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2014
Hello Gorgeous hair extensions Refusing to send me my order I paid $400 for over 7 months ago Internet Author: La Habra , California Hair Salons: Hello Gorgeous hair extensions Internet

Aug 18 2014
AFPA American Fitness Professionals & Associates None existent customer service Not worth the money Ship Bottom NJ Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Education & Learning Centers: AFPA Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
ruch fitness center The people who work here will make you regret joining. They are trained to rip you off - which will get any fair minded customer pissed off Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Foxfire, North Carolina Health Spas: ruch fitness center Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Aug 18 2014
Fitness Evolution FitEvo FRAUDULENTLY BILLED Fort Washington Maryland Author: Accokeek, Maryland Health Spas: Fitness Evolution Fort Washington, Maryland

Aug 18 2014
Fitness Dynamics- Greg Lara Used MedX Worst buying experience- beware Laguna Niguel California Author: Woodburn, Oregon Physical Therapists: Fitness Dynamics- Greg Lara Laguna Niguel, California

Aug 18 2014
Liberty Financial Services when tried to collect they changed their phone number internet Texas Author: La Marque, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Liberty Financial Services Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
Lumera and La Dermanique Don't fall for the SCAM! Greenville South Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Lumera and La Dermanique Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 17 2014
glocsgv1 i ordered free trial and they charged me $107.00 la puente California Author: la puente, California Supplemental Health Programs: glocsgv1 la puente, California

Aug 17 2014
bath and body works Show a $10 discount of $30 plus free shipping...but they won't give me the free shipping if I don't spend $40 Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Products: bath and body works Internet

Aug 17 2014
NTB Tires & Bat NTB oil change Talleyville Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Auto Repair Service: NTB Tires & Bat Talleyville, Delaware

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Allgood Plumbing and Electric , callallgood Charged $1640 to change 40 gal gas water heater. The same material costs and installation by a licensed professional costs less than $1000. They put the cost of the tankless water heater and provided tank one. Loganville Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Home Improvements: Allgood Plumbing and Electric Loganville, Georgia

Aug 16 2014
LA Furniture La furniture didnt deliver our furniture and not cancelling our ordet la California Author: ashland, Massachusetts Furniture Manufactures: LA Furniture la, California

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California

Aug 15 2014
East Coast Contractors Fraudster That Won't Pay You and Will Fraudently Change Invoices Kearny New Jersey Author: Deptford, New Jersey Property Management: East Coast Contractors Kearny, New Jersey

Aug 15 2014
LA CREAME SKINCARE Scam Artist/ Misleading/ Deceiving Company San Diego CA Author: West Islip, New York Beauty Salons: LA CREAME SKINCARE Internet

Aug 15 2014
mack zidan unlimited lifestyles Zidan Mohammed MACK ZIDAN RIP OFF ARTIST SCAMMER Internet
Author: ny, New York Internet Marketing Companies: mack zidan unlimited lifestyles Internet