LA FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: la fitness
There may be more specific results for "la fitness"
For more specific results for "la fitness"
Showing 26-50 of 10,144 Found Reports For more specific results for "la fitness"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 13 2017
LA Ski n VLAMOROUS Scam, unscrupulous tactics, fraud impossible to deal with ENGLEWOOD CO Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: LA Ski n Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Chicago Estate Sales facebook.com/chicagoestatesales/; Jackson Moving & Storage; Sneaky and Unprofessional La Grange Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Personal Services: Chicago Estate Sales La Grange , Illinois

Jul 11 2017
Knuckle up fitness Atlanta Cancellation policy Alpharetta Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Adult Care Facilities: Knuckle up fitness Atlanta Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 11 2017
TYSON TRAINING Joe Tyson, Joseph Tyson fitness, gym, personal training, Lanham Maryland Author: Maryland Weightloss Programs: TYSON TRAINING Lanham, Maryland

Jul 11 2017
Crunch Fitness Crunch Fitness Hamilton, NJ Crunch Fitness is a RIPOFF & WONT LET YOU CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP HAMILTON NEW JERSEY Author: Ewing, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
L'etouile, Premium Skin, Colladerm Complex Skin Scam. Claims product biggest deal ever on Shark Tank. I never ordered nor did I receive product and am being charged almost $400. Internet
Author: La Verne, California Skin Care: L'etouile Internet

Jul 10 2017
Alphawear Fitness Apparel Albert Acuri Threats and harassment Orlando florida Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Alphawear Fitness Apparel Internet

Jul 10 2017
Consortium Group LLC ClairSkin and Revive EyeMichael Miles, Agent Akron, Oh, Skylark Fitness Wavefit Diet Scam lured by internet ad for beauty products @ 4.95 and 5.99 now out hundreds $ Akron, Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Beauty Products: Consortium Group LLC Akron, , Ohio

Jul 09 2017
LA Fitness Refuse to cancel membership over the phone or email even when and individual does not have access to mailing or coming into cancel. Fort Myers Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Fitness Consultants: LA Fitness Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Urban House Tees & More MugsofMine.Co, LA Tees Placed online order, no EMail contact, mailbox full on phone#, no reply on contact us, total appears on credit card. somewhere in Texas Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees & More Internet

Jul 07 2017
LA Tees Outlet SCAM! NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER! Internet Author: Angier, North Carolina Clothing Stores: LA Tees Outlet Internet

Jul 06 2017
L.A. Fitness of Clifton LA Fitness, L.A. Fitness, Clifton LA, L.A. Fitness - Unsanitary, Roaches in the Showers, Understaffed Janitors . BEWARE Clifton NJ Author: Rutherford, NJ, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: L.A. Fitness of Clifton NJ

Jul 06 2017
EOS Fitness Gym Training Fees North Las VEgas Nevada Author: NLV, Nevada Alternative Health: EOS Fitness North Las VEgas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
Poor Boys Hot Rods, Inc. Sun Coast RV & Coach Rentals Poor Boys Hot Rods Major Rip Off $100,000.00 Be Warned La Habra California
Author: Fullerton, California Auto Repair Service: Poor Boys Hot Rods, Inc. La Habra, California

Jul 05 2017
Roncor Group, Inc. Ripped off, has not negotiated any credit debit. False advertisement Glendale California Author: La Puente, California Credit Services: Roncor Group, Inc. Glendale, California

Jul 05 2017
LA skin. Vlamorous Fraud Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Winona, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: LA skin. Greenwood Village, Colorado

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 04 2017
ABC RESTORATIONS conman,rip off LA , Ca Author: Oakwood, Ohio Auto Parts: ABC RESTORATIONS

Jul 03 2017
pmf fitness products rip off las vagas Nevada Author: navarre, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: pmf fitness products las vagas, Nevada

Jul 02 2017
Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) I paid shipping for 1 separate very small sample, her new skin care products. I am using La Prairie, thought I try it. They gave me 12-30 days to try it. About 8 days later my WELLSFARGO bank CALLED ME THAT SOMEONE CHARGED ME WITH $ 89+ DOLLAR. My bank p scam, fraud. I am 70 yrs old on social security. Joanna Gaines at Waco, TX she is with HGTV fixer u Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
Patricia E. (or) A. Robertson (or) Michelle L. Black (or) Michelle Hall (or) Michelle La Hall Violation of a Real-Estate Contract, destroying a house to be bought by her and son. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Real Estate Services: Patricia E. (or) A. Robertson Albuquerque,

Jun 30 2017
Onlinefaxes.com - Onlinefaxes.com make it impossible to cancel the service, bill you without notification and when you block their account they change the billing name. Internet Author: La Jolla, California Internet Services: Onlinefaxes.com Internet

48, Report #1382092

Jun 29 2017
The Wireless Boys Violation of privacy policy Mt. Sinai New York Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Boys Mt. Sinai, New York

Jun 27 2017
Brokenrstables Gene Ross sold me a twh mare said kid broke Middletin Tennessee BrokenRStables Author: la verne, California Horse Traders: Brokenrstables Middletin, Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
Total Home Protection Took over $700 from my policy premium $1729 when I cancel my policy. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: La Palma, California Home Warranty Companies: Total Home Protection Philadelphia, Pennsylvania