LA MAISON FURNITURE MISSISSAUGA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: la maison furniture mississauga
There may be more specific results for "la maison furniture mississauga"
For more specific results for "la maison furniture mississauga"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California False Statements Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Yon Salon Did not ship merchandise - website now no longer exists Ogden Utah Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Yon Salon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Don't want personal information so buy a type of gift card through Amazon &/or Playstation to pay them Internet Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
YonSalon.com Yonsalon.com ripoff...delivery never received...website gone as of 7/25/2017 Internet Author: Mableton, Georgia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
G Welding Contractor Corp G Welding Contractor Corp RIPOFF Hialeah Gardens florida Author: Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: G Welding Contractor Corp Hialeah Gardens,

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon.com Total ripoff, quick email responses, email showing items shipped, all a lie. Ogden Utah Author: Cypress, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
Spectrum Tim Warner While with TWC I had onlt the least amount of basic channels and 200mps internet for $70 monthly. LA county Nationwide Author: whittier, California Unusual Rip-Off: Spectrum Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Region Relocation 2255 Button Gwinnett Dr.Atlanta GA 30340 Nightmare!!!! Never did get them to deliver furniture and ran with cash. Atlanta Georgia Author: Wellington, Florida Moving Companies: Region Relocation Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 22 2017
Binary Book A caring person turned into the worst scammer I have ever seen London Internet Author: La Mesa, California Online Trading: Binary Book Internet

Jul 22 2017
MR Interior design Manny Regalado II interior designer, paid for complete renovation, paid in full $92,000. Only $10,000 of furniture delivered. He is a con atist that has defruaded many families, see yelp review. Los Angeles California Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: MR Interior design Los Angeles, California

Jul 21 2017
Marlo Furniture Store Marlo Marlo Furniture Store Sold me a Fake Leather Sectional as Real Leather Alexandria Virginia
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Specialty Stores: Marlo Furniture Store Alexandria, Virginia

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Custom Frame Solutions NO Response Customer Service, not sure if company even exists, complete scam Reston Virginia (Filed in UPS Store) Internet Author: Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Custom Frame Solutions Internet

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Ashley Homestore Furniture Charged my account 3 different times for the same purchase of $1365.00 Fraudulently!! Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Indiana Home & Garden Stores: Ashley Homestore Furniture Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Verona Privé Maison Verona Martínez Disdier Fraudulent purchase of Onyx in Mexico Dallas Texas Devious Unrealistic Acusations Author: New Mexico, New Mexico Manufacturers: Verona Privé Maison Dallas , Texas

Jul 19 2017
Toro Their lawn mower was poorly made and fell apart. Bloomington MN Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Toro Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Tim coyle plumbing and heating Tim Cornelius coyle , tim coyle plumbing He is a non licensed contractor . He took our deposit and ran. La brea, Tustin , Massachusetts . He's crap Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California Home Improvements: Tim coyle plumbing and heating Internet

Jessica Arredondo wasted our time and refuses to pay Fullerton California
Author: la habra, California Real Estate Services: Jessica Arredondo Fullerton, California

Jul 18 2017
China Furniture Online China Furniture Thieves Chicago, Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Furniture & Furnishings: China Furniture Online Internet

Jul 18 2017
ChestKind Jacek Nidzgorski Custom Chests Delivered 5 months later than promised, without their keystone hardware, and then ChestKind's Jacek Nidzgorski disappeared. Stamford Connecticut Internet Author: Stamford, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: ChestKind Jacek Nidzgorski Internet

Jul 18 2017
AP Furniture AP Furniture Inc. The front right leg broke off in May. I reported the incident to the store and took pictures with my tablet. Orange New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bake Shops: AP Furniture Orange, New Jersey