LA MAISON FURNITURE MISSISSAUGA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: la maison furniture mississauga
There may be more specific results for "la maison furniture mississauga"
For more specific results for "la maison furniture mississauga"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 10 2017
Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito I went there for my health and was told I was really sick and for me to get better would have to pay $1700 to get a cleansing and the money was for materials that I never seen after the 3days he said I was gona get better and everything was gona be ok he asked for $2900 because he needed some other materials which I didn’t give him so he followed to ask for jewel since I mentioned I didn’t have that kind of money because I have no job and he still calling to get money for something he didn’t do and has the the balls to say it’s in name of God. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito ,

Oct 10 2017
Novoslate Dan GossettPeter Gossett Theives - Conmen - marketing rip off artist - Liars La Jolla California Author: San Marcos, California Search Engine Optimization: Novoslate La Jolla, California

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 10 2017
Chinglabs chinglags.com rip off, research chemicals, scam china Internet
Author: la salle, Colorado Drug Stores: Chinglabs Internet

Oct 09 2017
Regency Furniture Marlo Furniture Purchased furniture 7/2/17; delivered 8/2/17; notified company reclining sofa came apart 9/29/17 Brandywine Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture Brandywine, Maryland

Oct 09 2017
STUDENT7 I ORDER AN ITEM AND GOT COMFIRMATION # TFS79301 BACK IN JULY KEEP EMALING NO RESPONSE Internet Author: applegate, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: STUDENT7 Internet

Oct 09 2017
Blue line crate They charged my account. I have been calling and the d*** numers dont work. No one ever answers. I dont want there rip off service. No ever calls back . i dont want to continue to be charged. Conroe tx 519 todd st 77385 Internet Author: LA MARQUE, Texas Consumer Services: Blue line crate Internet

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
Amazon.com web services Virginia davis I was on offer up looking for a local car near me i seen this audi a4 2006 all red with tan interior, it saod she was in la. I contacted her she told me she was selling the car so cheap because her husband had died and it was tramatizing her because it was his car., sshe said she was living out in Hamilton for a while do to his death she was staying with family , she asked me if i was willing to do it online i said yes because she was talking about this EPP which she dont recieve the money till i agree to keep the car , an its been a week an still aint got anything . Internet Author: Van nuys, California Auto Dealers: Amazon.com web services Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Franklin Mangrum Social Butterfly, Jarrod Washington los Angeles been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly Los Angeles, California

38, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Swift Moving and Storage J.C., Juan Carlos Martinez held furniture hostage, tried to get more money, unprofessional, scam artist Laurel Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Moving Companies: Swift Moving and Storage Internet

Oct 06 2017
LA FITNESS Scamming, Lying & Cheating Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Anaheim, California Weightloss Programs: LA FITNESS Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
Homesteez Plantsteez, San Diego Vintage The owner of homesteez, Seth Karaein, ripped me off through Instagram. He owes me $600 and hasnt refunded my money for a year now San Diego Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Homesteez Internet

Oct 05 2017
TACASSETT Fraud they advertised free cup only pay for shipping. I got my cup and then same day they Hargett my card for $39.95.so the company has false advertising. It not free. Scottsdale Internet Author: La Mirada, California Credit Card Fraud: TACASSETT Internet

Oct 05 2017
virtual shield No refunds given los angeles CALIFORNIA Author: la puente, California Computer Software: virtual shield Internet

Oct 05 2017
ABACOM S.A. ABACOM ADALSUL Deigo Luis Fraud Export Scammer Fake Bank Letters 500 Andorra la vella Nationwide Author: Berlin, Pennsylvania Auto Shipping Companies: ABACOM S.A. Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Brandon and Johnny (Son & Father) Mobil autobody repair. Claim to make scratches disappear. Car looks worse after repai! Paint is different color!!! Los Angeles California Author: La Crescenta, California Body Work & Repair: Brandon and Johnny Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
All my Sons (of b******) Two men and a truckAll my sons All my sons movers The date of moving, the owner Frank called me to inform me that they would be running late. Talk about four hours late with men overworked leaving little energy to complete my job .Frank then suggested to change our original agreement of two men and a truck for $119 an hour, suggesting a third man would be much faster and I would be pleased for $139 an hour . What a rip off Pensacola Florida 3rd Mover Is Always a Good Idea Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: All my Sons (of b******) Pensacola, Florida

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
shopcandelabra.com Warning: Deceptive Business Practices Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Furniture & Furnishings: Candelabra Internet

Oct 02 2017
Jet.com Charged my card, waited weeks to send merchandise, completely broken, no refund! Scam company Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: Jet.com Nationwide