Your Search | la weight loss centers

Jan 16 2017
Wonderhearingaid.com Stole money, no product received, no refund, no customer service Internet Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Hearing Aid Centers: Wonderhearingaid.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
Tropical Roofing inc Sold me windowed that have molded between the glass and hardware loss Clearwater Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Tropical Roofing inc Clearwater, Florida

Jan 14 2017
wonder ear hearing aid order one hearing aid. order was falsesified to two, upgraded, without being agreed to, charged on cc san diego, California Author: Mineral Springs, Arkansas Hearing Aid Centers: wonder ear hearing aid san diego, , California

Jan 13 2017
1956 paid insurance on unit, it flooded and rats ate my clothing, they refuse to pay baton rouge LA Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Attorney Generals: Bader Insurance

Jan 13 2017
OrthoCarolina Price Gouging Concord North Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, North Carolina Healthcare Centers: OrthoCarolina Concord, North Carolina

Jan 13 2017
Drake's Collision charged storage and tow fees almost half the cost of repairs a total loss insurance declared vehicle Southfield Michigan
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Auto Storage: Drake's Collision Southfield, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
LA Epic Nightlife Company Hollywood Internet Author: Alabama Dance Clubs: LA Epic Internet

Jan 12 2017
Sun Communities La Casa Blanca- Apache Junction AZ POOR COMPANY-DOES NOT CARE ABOUT RESIDENTS ONLY THEIR PROFITS Apache Junction Arizona Author: 85120, Arizona Real Estate Services: Sun Communities Apache Junction, Arizona

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
UPGarcinia Keeps on sending product and charging me but i only puchase a 14 day trial! Los angeles California Author: La puente, California Unusual Rip-Off: UPGarcinia Internet,

Jan 10 2017
united states apostille / downtown la apostilles Connie Guzman Los Angeles Apostille Services, Los Angeles Apostilles, Los Angeles notary Connie Guzman is a con artist. Doesn't pay her invoices. SCREWS PEOPLE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Notary: united states apostille / downtown la appostilles Los Angeles, California

Jan 10 2017
The Discovery House LLC (Reseda,CA) A Morally broke business Reseda,CA Author: Beverly , California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: The Discovery House LLC (Reseda,CA) CA

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Beauty Basics Dermatology Beauty, more-smooth-skin.com Disreputable company La Jolla California Author: Conifer, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

Jan 09 2017
Lamour Face Cream Don Nutraway ColoradoBeauty Lift Colorado Lamour face cream and La amour eye serum (aka Kelly Rippa products) free sample product is a scam. They will ask you to pay shipping and then place a reacurring charge on your credit card without your authorization. Internet
Author: Kent, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Lamour Face Cream Internet

Jan 06 2017
Fit Trial 800.957.9612 and 888.338.4185 weight loss supplements Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Internet

Jan 06 2017
Andrew Raposo Lose weight; Flat belly Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Andrew Raposo Internet

Jan 06 2017
Enterprize Rent-A-Car Audatex North America Inc.Canada Damage RecoveryMars Collision a scratch that was puit on the passenger dide bumper cost me $489.32. They added new metal and took 4.3 hours to fix. They charged me for 2 days loss of use. Kingston Ontario Author: Lyndhurst, Ontario Body Work & Repair: Enterprize Rent-A-Car Kingston , Ontario

Jan 06 2017
NYC Parks and Recreation Computer Resource Centers Failed To Provide Services For Which I Paid New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Classes: NYC Parks and Recreation New York, New York

Jan 06 2017
Wonder hearing aid I ordered a wonder hearing aid on december 4 2016 AKRON,Ohio 44306 OH Author: AKRON, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder hearing aid Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
True results I was given misleading information. When ever I did get a question answered it was a vague and or a standard answer. I only saw the doctor once. When I asked to see the doctor I could never get to see him. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weight Control: True results Houston, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. PG Fl Lic #LO88055 I was Ripp OFF La Crecenta California Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Security: Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. La Crecenta, California

Jan 05 2017
Werner Ladder The hinge on my ladder PN 50430-02 broke while I was painting and I fell about 3 foot crashing on my left side, leg and back. I'm going to try to have an xray done today. I can't bear weight on left leg. Greenville Pennsylvania
Author: Eldorado, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Werner Ladder Greenville, Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2017
Unstoppable Vis LA USA On Dec 1, 2016 Took my $21.99 and did not send the eating dog bank Nationwide Author: Newburgh, New York Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vis LA USA Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
unifirst holdings robert martinez Deceptive information and bad service on their contracts houston, tx Nationwide Toll-Free Customer Service Hotline Author: la porte, Texas Laundry Services: unifirst holdings Nationwide