Your Search | la weight loss centers

Jul 18 2016
Coppola Film Partners LLC Coppola Film Partners LP Notch Above Ponzi Scheme Sherman Oaks California Author: LA, California Accounting: Coppola Film Partners LLC Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2016
Food Lovers Fat Loss System Warning!!! Once they get their claws into your bank account they never let go! Internet Author: Divide , Colorado Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers Fat Loss System Internet

Jul 18 2016
Taylor Ricci and Associates taylorriccipromotions.com taylorricciassociatesreviews.com trarecovery.com trareviews.com mythsofdebtcollection.com taylorriccionyourside.com collectorsonyourside.comGETPAID@taylorricci.com They said that they could recover a $50,000 loss from our company. Required $5,000 up front. Scam!! Never heard from them after that! Its been over a year. When I called them on it they said my case had been referred to some other company?!! Chatsworth California Author: Livingston, Montana Collection Agencies: Taylor Ricci and Associates Chatsworth, California

Jul 18 2016
villa romantica villa de la sequoia false advertising on vacation villa camaiore Other Author: st augustine, Florida Lodging: villa romantica camaiore, Other

Jul 17 2016
LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE This restaurant charged us $23 for two entrees and all we received was like a pound of ground beef in our meall Fremont Nebraska Author: Troy, Ohio Restaurants: LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE Fremont, Nebraska

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 17 2016
Dublin Dental University Hospital Unprofessional Dental Care, Unhelpful Dental Staff, Bad Dental School Dublin Ireland Author: Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Dublin Dental University Hospital Dublin, Ireland

Jul 17 2016
Dunivan Painting & Powerwashing Dunivan painting Dunivan safety & loss control Extremely unprofessional Michigan City Indiana
Author: Michigan city, Indiana Paint & Wallpaper: Dunivan Painting & Powerwashing Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 17 2016
UNIPROGY S.R.O Periscope Clone, Live Streaming, Meerkat Clone,Goupon Clone, Kickstarter Clone, Pinterest Clone. Sales a product that doesn't function and will lead you on to believing that they are providing support and updates. Eventually they will begin to ignore you and leave you with a product that is full of bugs and not functional. RUSSIA Internet
Author: LA , California Software: UNIPROGY S.R.O Internet

Jul 17 2016
James de la Boursodière Chinada3, Jamesdelab1, Cowboyd Breeder Scammed 2 Purebred Puppies - Diseased, NOT PUREBRED Malnourished Dollars Des Ormeaux Quebec
Author: Santa Monica, California Dog Breeders: James de la Boursodière

Jul 16 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain AppsDNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain AppsVernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc.Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Jul 16 2016
Jang health group Ordered the weight loss product advertised for 39.99 and 148.00 was taken from my account then an additional 92.98 was taken out of my account,I had to get a new bank card plus the product does not work I have tried to contact this company to no avail 480 6th avenue #356 New York New York 10011 Nationwide Author: Eddystone, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Jang health group Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant Fremont Nebraska Poor food and was not what we ordered Fremont Nebraska Author: Tipp city, Ohio Restaurants: La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant Fremont Nebraska Fremont, Nebraska

Jul 15 2016
EVERYBODY RIDES IN LAFAYETTE LA THEY TOOK MY CAR BECAUSE I WAS BACK ON MY NOTE THEY REPO GUY DID ALOT OF LIEING SAYIN I RAN FROM THEM WITCH I CAME TO MY HOME TO TAKE MY THINGS OUT THE CAR. Louisiana Author: Rayne, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: EVERYBODY RIDES IN LAFAYETTE LA Louisiana

Jul 15 2016
Sharp Ress-Stealy Medical Group Urgent care cost Coded Higher Possible according to Doctor Friend La Mesa California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Healthcare Centers: Sharp Ress-Stealy Medical Group La Mesa, California

Jul 15 2016
Skip N' Whistle Items never received, inquiries not answered Covington Louisiana Author: Marshall , Texas Clothing Stores: Skip N' Whistle Covington, LA

Jul 15 2016
Jacksonville er consultants CHOICE REC nov 2 2015 reported me to collections choice rec for $545 have never been to jacksonville er ,ever i dont know Internet Author: panacea, Florida Healthcare Centers: Jacksonville er consultants Internet

Jul 15 2016
Monarch Healthcare Irvine 11 tehcnology Monarch Healthcare Irvine, Health care in Irvine, 11 technology Irvine CA, 92618. Customer service Monarch healthcare ,Steven Feher MD Monarch Healthcare Monarch Heathcare is bad for your health especially expectant mothers. Bad Customer services representatives Enrique and Sergio in provider relations Irvine California monarch healthcare has poor work ethic Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Monarch Healthcare Irvine 11 tehcnology Irvine, California

Jul 15 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Guaranteed product will help lose weight with three weeks. I have not lost a pound after three weeks. Provo Utah Author: Crete, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jul 15 2016
Skin Optics Sneaky charges, horrible customer service. Internet Author: Orange, California Healthcare Centers: Skin Optics Internet

Jul 15 2016
US Bank Loss Draft Department Continually waiting for my money for claim Springfield Ohio Author: Wylie, Texas Consumer Services: US Bank Loss Draft Department Springfield, Ohio

Jul 15 2016
LA fitness I canceled a membership u had about a month ago on line cause I never used the membership. I wind up losing my bank card and ordered another one and from the email i received I was to register my new card cause they couldn't bill my account now.wyomissing Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: LA fitness wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2016
Beauty Basics I called to cancel this order and she would not do so until I told her why and how I use this product. She still would not cancel this order! La Jolia California Author: Charleston, Illinois Buying Clubs: Beauty Basics La Jolia, California

Jul 14 2016
Rolfe Auerbach Brand In Entertainment Lying, Theiving, Rippoff Artist Santa Monica California Author: LA, California Producers: Rolfe Auerbach Santa Monica, California

Jul 14 2016
Brandi Williams LA Fitness Brandi Williams of LA Fitness had her sales team harass me New York New York Author: Other Health Spas: Brandi Williams LA Fitness Irvine, California