Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: la weight loss centers
There may be more reports for "la weight loss centers"
For more results perform a general search for "la weight loss centers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 31 2017
wonder hearing aid Crap for the ears. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Gassville, Arkansas Hearing Aid Centers: wonder hearing aid Internet

Jan 31 2017
Wonder Hear Hearing Aids complete ripoff.You order $39.95 and they chaarge $85.95..Unit works for 1 day and goes out Internet Author: Sonora, California Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hear Hearing Aids Internet

Jan 30 2017
Aimco Do not pay Contractors Irvine, California Nationwide Author: La Jolla, California Real Estate Services: Aimco Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
HearingAid2020 Will not return your money West Greenwich Rhode Island Author: Greer, South Carolina Hearing Aid Centers: HearingAid2020 West Greenwich, Rhode Island

Jan 30 2017
Hobbies Discount It is on On Facebook too by the same name, Chris Oliver is who send me emails from there On 11/26/16 I ordered 3 flying Shark items for $89.99. I have received emails saying to wait 15 days. then another to wait another 30 days. ?? online I think LA Internet maybe LA Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 30 2017
Best Buy, Vuckovich, Bryce institutional indifference to customer service Fox Point Wisconsin asi es la vida, Such is life Author: Fox Point, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Buy Fox Point, Wisconsin

Jan 28 2017
Diamond Recovery Services | No Calls Answered, No Information Given | Menifee, California
Author: Massachusetts Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Diamond Recovery Services MENIFEE, California

Jan 28 2017
RAPID FULFILMENT, INC. Wonder Hearing Aids Ordered ONE aid, was sent 4, for which I was charged. Returned to sender, no refund. PACOIMA California Author: Stuart, Virginia Hearing Aid Centers: RAPID FULFILMENT, INC. PACOIMA, California

Jan 27 2017
HD360X Facebook - facebook.com/HD360x/?ref=br_rs Product is not worth the investment , I returned product and they will not refund my money HD360X 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 La Verne California 9 Nationwide
Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Cameras & Video: HD360X Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Billy Wood Ford Billy Wood Sold me LA Flood Vehicle, jeopardized my health and insults Jena Louisiana
There is no 72 hours to return the vehicle - where did you hear that? Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: Billy Wood Ford Jena, Louisiana

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

38, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

39, Report #1352028

Jan 25 2017
Raleigh Hypnosis Lori Yanik Beware Raleigh, North Carolina Author: Raleigh, NC, North Carolina Weight Control: Raleigh Hypnosis

40, Report #1352026

Jan 25 2017
West Coast Escrow, West Coast Realty, Basilisa Guzman Holding my deposit. Have tried to reach out - phone is dead. 444 Ocean Blvd.Suite 800 Long Beach CA 90802 California Author: La Habra, California Realtors: Ces

41, Report #1352019

Jan 25 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Ordered and received wonderhear which was on sale for 39.99 but was charged 58.85 came with no instructions and when I put it in my ear I was all static! San Diego California Author: Bridgeton , New Jersey Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hearing Aid San Diego, California

42, Report #1351961

Jan 25 2017
Elinor Marinelli, EA, CB accurateacctg@gmail.comElinor MarinelliAccurate Accounting, LLC I hired Elinor Marinelli to file 2013, 2014, 2015 tax returns, she did poor job. Now I have to amended tax return for 2013, 2014, 2015 to correct my gross income, expenses and operating loss and hire accounting professional. Windsor Connecticut
Further investigation on what Elinor Marinelli failed to do Author: san diego, California Accounting: Elinor Marinelli, EA, CB Windsor, Connecticut

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 23 2017
1956 DISH, scam! Company guarantees secure two year plan; after equipment instillation, tech gives paper work with 1 year special rate; leaves out contract is for 2 yrs, but you will be locked into contract for 2 Baton Rouge LA Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: DISH TV Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
New Age Skin Care VEL*ANTIWRINKLEADV Buyer Beware Risk free Trial Tempe, Az, LA, Ca Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: New Age Skin Care Internet

Jan 21 2017
Sovereign Health Group Sovereign Health, Sovereign of Florida Where to Begin? Fraudulent, Unethical, Illegal, Harm to patients, CEO twice-convicted felon, untrained threapists unsupervised San Clemente, California, Fort Myers, Florida, Pompano, Florida nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Sovereign Health Group Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Social Media for Models, celebrity influencers, Instagram for models, model tests Social Media Modeling Scam LA but they travel Internet
Author: Santa Rosa, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Social Media for Models Internet

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 19 2017
Investors Consulting LLC Mark Dennis Anderson Erik Anderson Dennis Anderson Don't trust Dennis Anderson Atlanta Georgia
Mark Dennis AndersonMugshots.com ID: 65251310 Last Name: ANDERSON First Name: MARK Middle Name: DENNIS Gender: Male Race: Black DOB: (((REDACTED))) Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown Weight: 130 lb (59 kg) Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Investors Consulting LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California