Your Search | la weight loss

Aug 19 2015
The Natural sapphire Company thenaturalsapphirecompany.com are fraudsters New York, New York FAKE POSTING FROM EX-CONTRACTOR Author: LA, California Jewelry Stores: The Natural sapphire Company New York, New York

Aug 16 2015
Maria Andros Maria Andros Buckley, Video Marketing Queen, Video Conversion, Refuses Refund on 30 Day Guarantee. La Jolla California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Maria Andros Internet

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 14 2015
Provida Life Sciences Food Lovers Fat loss system Hidden unexpected charges Van Nuys California Author: Oceanside, California Weightloss Programs: Provida Life Sciences Van Nuys, California

Aug 13 2015
BB&T loss mitigation dept. Racking up fees while sending me modification applications over and over and over again. Greenville South Carolina Author: New Lexington, Ohio Banks: BB&T Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 12 2015
Advanced Cable Communications Loss of services for anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours everyday. Coral Springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Advanced Cable Communications Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 11 2015
Scorecents.com Angelina/Angie/ Angela Marie DeCola I have been ripped off from this website. I have been charged $39.95 to my credit card  for something I never even purchased. Internet Author: La Plata, Maryland Computer Fraud: Scorecents.com Internet

Aug 10 2015
5 X Trim and/or Nutrition Science Labs A saleswoman called me from 5 X Trim on 7/2/2015 and told me about the weight loss successes they have had with 5 X Trim. I asked her about a “warranty” and she said it was an “ironclad 30 day refund.” I then asked if that was from time of delivery or from time of slae and she CLEARLY said “from the time you receive it.” I then asked her to make sure we were clear on this. She repeated the “guarantee is good from date of receipt.” I then ordered their product. This is a disreputable bunch of thieves. They lie to get you to “buy” and then “lie” when it does not work. They lie in regard to guarantees. Their product does not work. I know because I tried it. Do NOT trust them and do not use them. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Valley Springs, California Weightloss Programs: 5 X Trim Internet

Aug 10 2015
Nature's produce Why did I get this job and why did it have to be this Vernon California Rebuttal Notice Author: LA, California Food Vendors: Nature's produce Vernon, California

Aug 10 2015
The Legal Offices David Grey David Grey-Grey Law Corporation Cheat a fraud and a Crook is a terrible Lawyer LA CA
Client Declarations Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: The Legal Offices David Grey LA,

Aug 10 2015
Yellow Freight Deceit about pallet weight Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Shipping & Handling: Yellow Freight Nationwide

Auto Income AutoIncome Glad I didn't sign up with them! New York New York
Annoyed with American Dealer License Author: La Jolla, California Auto Dealers: Auto Income New York, New York

Aug 06 2015
La maison furnishings Ripoff_Lier_Terrible business Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: La maison furnishings Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 05 2015
MORGAN & LYNCH GROUP Luisa de la Riva & Moran & Lynch Group RIPOFF - UPFRONT FEES FOR FUNDING FINANCE LOAN VIRGINIA GARDENS Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Brokerage Companies: MORGAN & LYNCH GROUP VIRGINIA GARDENS, Florida

Aug 05 2015
Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Phones: 888-276-2477, 646-688-0457, 888-276-2477, 888-608-9756, 877-818-3236 Main Key Element for this product, PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA is the HCA. The more percentage, the better and the faster it works. This company said they only have the 60% HCA, and they advertises a 14 day free trial. Anyways, I was on their free trial twice. For the trial, they sent the 60% HCA. After the trial, they sent the 50% HCA the does not work. Not for me. When I called them, they told me it was only mislabeled but it is a 60% HCA. They know the 50% HCA does not work, and that's why they don't send it for the trial perior, or people will not stay with their product. Funny they did it to me twice and lied about it. Largo Florida Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Largo, Florida

Aug 04 2015
The League For your eyes only. Membership Invitation Certificate. ----we are the rich, the famous, the powerful - and the creme de la creme of society, famous sports and movie stars, musicians, billionaires, businessmen, intellectuals, and scientists. Congratulations are in order. You have been chosen to join us, ------- Author: Inglewood, California Unusual Rip-Off: The League

Aug 03 2015
Garcenia lean Promised weight loss and refund if called before 10 days Chandler Arizona Author: Richmond, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcenia lean Channel,

Aug 03 2015
ImperialServices.net, Promerican.com, Imperial Services, Promerican Corporation Never sent cable, won't accept calls or return emails Mayville Michigan
Author: La Crescent, Minnesota Auto Parts: ImperialServices.net

Aug 02 2015
Leonard's Carpet Service, Inc. Leonards Carpet Leonards Carpet Service WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER from ANYONE!! TERRIBLE LOW QUALITY PRODUCT Palm Desert California aka Leonards Services Author: La Quinta, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Leonard's Carpet Service, Inc. Palm Desert, California

Aug 01 2015
LA Fitness Nate Manager Largo Florida Author: largo, Florida Alternative Health: LA Fitness Largo, Florida

Jul 31 2015
direct tv bogus billing baton rouge,la la Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: direct tv Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Xceleration Fitness Gympros Fitness Equipment Ripoff! Newbury or LA, CA Internet
Author: Rockville, Maryland Health Clubs & Gyms: Xceleration Fitness Internet

Jul 30 2015
Bric Group Sold an renovated house in Detroit that has made me a $34 000 plus loss Marbella Author: Nedlands, Alabama Real Estate Services: Bric Group Marbella,

Jul 29 2015
Fitwall Ventures LLC Fitwall La JollaFitwall Solana BeachFitwall Newport Beach Horrible Franchise Company Irvined California Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Weightloss Programs: Fitwall Ventures LLC Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
alpha Alpha t pillsAlpha ripped pills 18 day trial not really an 18 day trial Internet
Author: la puente, California Supplemental Health Programs: alpha Internet