LA Z BOY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: la z boy
There may be more specific results for "la z boy"
For more specific results for "la z boy"
Showing 26-50 of 14,928 Found Reports For more specific results for "la z boy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 01 2017
Grand Celebration cruises Vacation Villiage at Weston Island seas resort The Ramada was disgusting, the cruise was a floating motel 6, we were charged over and beyond things that were necessary, and then put at island seas resort after paying to stay at viva la wyndham. Couldn't even get bottled water after 10pm to take important medicine. Took this opportunity as a family vacation since we just lost my little girl in April, only to be used and abused by this greedy lying scamming company Ft. LAUDERDALE, FL. Florida Internet Author: Riverton, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Grand Celebration cruises Internet

Jul 31 2017
Z-Tel Communications/QWest Corp. /CenturyLink Z-Tel -Bankrupt QWest-Spokane, Washington 99201/Sold all notes, securities and debts to:CenturyLink.100 CenturyLink Dr., Monroe, Louisiana 71203 QWest Corp./CenturyLink indirectly bought bad old debts from failing companies like, horrible ZTel Communications, which ignored my attempts to alert them if my switch to a different telephone service eons ago. Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Z-Tel Communications/QWest Corp. /CenturyLink

Jul 31 2017
The price is right Step Burbank California Internet Wow Author: South Holland, Illinois Producers: The price is right

Jul 31 2017
AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography, Aldrick Williams Scam Artist Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Warning: Aldrick Williams a compulsive liar Author: Lithonia, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography Internet

Jul 29 2017
Barrister Global Services Barrister Global Total Ripoff Charge for Parts Techs dont even get They ripoff there Vendors Hammond, LA Nationwide Author: phoniex, Arizona Computer Fraud: Barrister Global Services Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
I was at 24 hour fitness working out and got hurt and cut my hand told the manager about it. They called back and said that they would not pay for doctors bills BE WARE. They have broken down machines. santa clarita California Author: la canada, California Health Spas: 24 hour fitness santa clarita ca santa clarita, California

Jul 29 2017
Driveo Lied about an offer to buy my vehicle El Cajon California Author: La Jolla, California Auto Dealers: Driveo El Cajon, California

Jul 28 2017
barrister Global services barrister global services Barrister Does not Pay & is a Ripoff Hammond, LA Nationwide Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Computer Fraud: barrister Global services Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California
Show me the proof Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
Spectrum Tim Warner While with TWC I had onlt the least amount of basic channels and 200mps internet for $70 monthly. LA county Nationwide Author: whittier, California Unusual Rip-Off: Spectrum Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide, CAC Fitness, Zachleigh Fitness, Col-G Fitness, ZKJ Fitness, ZK Fitness, Z Fitness, KAC Fitness, International Fitness Resources, Weight Management, John Greeley's Fitness Plus, Scam, Steal and Cheat Melville Nationwide Author: Syosset, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Binary Book A caring person turned into the worst scammer I have ever seen London Internet Author: La Mesa, California Online Trading: Binary Book Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sean John Clothing Sean John Modeling Organized Crime Controlling Bad Boy Entertainment & Sean John New York New York
Miscommunication Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Sean John Clothing New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Z&Z Towing LLC Non payment for service performed Galion Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Auto Transporters: Z&Z Towing LLC Galion, Ohio

Jul 18 2017
Tim coyle plumbing and heating Tim Cornelius coyle , tim coyle plumbing He is a non licensed contractor . He took our deposit and ran. La brea, Tustin , Massachusetts . He's crap Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California Home Improvements: Tim coyle plumbing and heating Internet

Jessica Arredondo wasted our time and refuses to pay Fullerton California
Author: la habra, California Real Estate Services: Jessica Arredondo Fullerton, California

Jul 18 2017
First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES Garden Grove California
Author: Westminster, California Loans: First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Garden Grove, California

Jul 17 2017
In Town Suite I checked out of In Town Suites on Saturday with hotel clerk Crystal and on Sunday Night discovered that my account was charged $100.00 by in town Suites I figured it has to be a misunderstanding so I called the Hotel and Nancy the manager picked up the phone and I explained that I was over charged and I wanted my money back.  Metairie LA Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Attorney Generals: In Town Suite New Orleans, Louisiana

Jul 17 2017
Clement Muwele Recycler La Habra California
Author: San Diego, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Clement Muwele La Habra, California

Jul 15 2017
Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment P Diddy, Puff Daddy Sean Diddy Combs Twitter Scams Celebrity Impersonations New York New York
Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment New York, New York

Jul 15 2017
Nicolas Huaman Castro ESTAFA YAPO PLAY 3 LA FLORIDA QUILLOTA Internet
Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Nicolas Huaman Castro Internet

Jul 14 2017
Regions bank slidell la.70461 Cancelled bank card in feb 2017 received new card but charges were still added to old card  new card tried again same thing happened they refuse to take responsibility for charges made after new card was received. SLIDELL Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Banks: Regions bank slidell, Louisiana