Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: lab 88.com
There may be more reports for "lab 88.com"
For more results perform a general search for "lab 88.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Lavish Homes Joey Schnobrich Never received materials or work contracted for the lab. i was ripped off. Belleair Florida Author: Clearwater beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lavish Homes Belleair, Florida

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 18 2017
micheal edwards commercial leads.netlav2.com fraud company selling non-exsiting commercial leads jacksonville beach Florida Author: holland, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: micheal edwards jacksonville beach, Florida

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Swagtron Swagtron. Com 100% rip off, sent garbage out Christmas 2016 South Bend Indiana Author: Fort Myers, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Swagtron South Bend , Indiana

Feb 13 2017
416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 Number Scam Vanity Golden Vio Platinum Silver Easy Numbers Toronto Oakville Markham Brampton GTA www.kijiji416.com 416 number for sale kijiji scam Toronto www.kijiji416.com Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
Bill.com Bill dot com Bill.com, bill.com Worse company experience ever with BILL.COM
Author: North Miami beach, Florida On-Line Business: Bill.com Internet

Feb 07 2017
Torino Film Lab, TFL, FeatureLab, ScriptLab, torinofilmlab.it Falsely presents itself as promoting emerging filmmakers. Torino, Italy Internet Author: Valletta , Other Arts and Crafts: Torino Film Lab, TFL, FeatureLab, Internet

Feb 04 2017
Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday BVBtoday.com, Myengagepage1.com, Business Value Builders LLC, myengagepage2. myengagepage3,myengagepage4,myengagepage5,myengagepage6 Bilked thousand of dollars from my family and others Solomons Maryland Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday Solomons, Maryland

Feb 03 2017
Computechhosting.com server23.com CompuTech Hosting LLC CompuTechHosting, Compu-Tech-Networks, Compu-Tech-Solutions,Compu-Tech-Solutions, Server23 and Server77, ssd-hosting-team, and many other names. CompuTech Hosting Computechhosting.com shut down our server account after being with them over a year Saint Louis, Missouri Internet
Author: Castaic, California Web Hosting: Computechhosting.com Internet

Feb 02 2017
Organic Diet lab I sent for free samples to try them. Then they billed me $80 which I did not agree to. And sent me more which I refused they were sent back and they billed me again $80. Tampa Florida Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Feb 01 2017
Tra10jr. com Discount transmission repair Solicited Discount Transmission Repair- Scam Artists Nationwide
Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Tra10jr. com Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
SailsOils,com Immunity10 Immunity oil rip off!! Silver Springs Nv. Nevada Author: Littlefield, Arizona Medical Supplies: SailsOils,com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 27 2017
classicshowcase. com made a promise to pay on delivery after i accepted. and deliverd. he took the car and wont pay me the agreed and promised amount oceanside California Author: clearlake, Minnesota Auto Dealers: classicshowcase. com oceanside, California

Jan 24 2017
ustalentsources.com carson tyler agents for commercials and tv workApple, LGusing Casting 360.com to get protective people background check, need a bond to work in New York Internet Author: miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ustalentsources.com carson tyler Internet

Jan 23 2017
Larry Hoffman ELBAT, IncChairs DirectTables and Chairs Direct dot Com Larry is a liar-- good ol' Lyin' Larry! Culver City California Update on Larry Hoffman Author: Newnan, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Larry Hoffman Culver City, California

Jan 23 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM FIRST VALUATIONS REAL ESTATE BROKER IN NEW YORK-IHAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR WORK COMPLETED FOR THIS COMPANY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Marlboro, New York Realtors: BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Jan 21 2017
99santa 99santa .com is a rip off company and they do not tell you all the items are from China. Seneca Nationwide Author: Fairview Heights, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: 99santa Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 20 2017
I/O COM Vehicle Tools I/O Com over promises and under delivers WOODINVILLE Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: I/O COM WOODINVILLE, Washington

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 16 2017