LADCO LEASING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ladco leasing
There may be more specific results for "ladco leasing"
For more specific results for "ladco leasing"
Showing 1-25 of 3,588 Found Reports For more specific results for "ladco leasing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Orbit leasing Car city Scam Wyoming mi Michigan Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Car Financing: Orbit leasing Internet

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
First Data Global Leasing Assigned two leases to one location, will not refund or cancel the bogus lease. CC processing payments did not go down as promised. Marietta Georgia Author: Mantua, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Marietta, Georgia

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
OTR Leasing I purchased a lease truck from OTR Leasing on 21 AUG 17. Before I signed paperwork. I took the truck on a long test drive. The truck had a coolant leak and the ABS light was on.  Pleasant Valley  Missouri Author: Pflugerville, Texas Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
John Stevenson's Lies Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Financial Pacific Leasing Rip OFF! Federal Way Washington Author: CORINTH, Mississippi Financial Services: Financial Pacific Leasing Federal Way, Washington

Sep 20 2017
pawnee leasing corporation Rip off no refund fort collins Colorado Author: Cape Coral, Florida Loans: pawnee leasing corporation fort collins, Colorado

Sep 14 2017
OTR LEASING Stole My Deposit 3000.00 Internet Author: fairfield, California Financial Services: OTR LEASING Internet

Sep 14 2017
MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH MASSEY CADILLAC ORLANDO, MASSEY CADILLAC NORTH MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH & ADAM HOPPER LEASING SCAM EXPOSED BUYERS BEWARE Orlando Florida
GENERAL MANAGERS GETS INVOLVED AND SOLVED SUTUATION Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH Orlando, Florida

Sep 12 2017
Time payment Burlington Massachusetts What does the contract say? Author: New Britain, Connecticut Financial Services: Time payment Burlington, Massachusetts

Sep 10 2017
Orbit Leasing Would not accept payment from my wife while I was incarcerated. Now they are pursuing me for payment that they refused. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Car Financing: Orbit Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 08 2017
Cactus leasing Jason and Tenille Bates Otr driver Kearney Missouri Author: Las Animas, Colorado Attorney Generals: Cactus leasing Kearney , Missouri

Aug 30 2017
Orbit Leasing We are Hurricane Harvey Victims Wyoming Michigan Author: Baytown, Texas Car Financing: Orbit Leasing Wyoming, Michigan

Aug 25 2017
Excelerate Leasing llc Ownatruck.com Dont Trust Them Indianapolis Indiana Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: Excelerate Leasing llc Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Customer Relations Manager Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 09 2017
OTR Leasing Sold me a truck that needed over 3500.00 in repairs Pleasant Valley Missouri
Author: Cordova, Tennessee Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Aug 08 2017
Why not leasing,LLC Dishwasher lease Gainesville Florida
Author: old town, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Deana Tumlin Gainesville , Florida

Aug 04 2017
Lone mountain Truck Leasing Cresco capital They are whats wrong with the trucking industry... Crater lake IA Nationwide Author: ocean, New Jersey Truck Dealers: Lone mountain Truck Leasing Nationwide