Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

lani star voice coach, maui vocal coaches, lani starr

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 18 2017
ALL STAR CARDS Richard J. Loscalzo Doing Business Illegally! Los Angeles California
Author: Brea, California Consignment Stores: ALL STAR CARDS Los Angeles, California

Mar 16 2017
YouthRenew Product didn't work & was charged $89.00 x 2 Claimed the big star use product-they can afford it! I can't Internet Author: Faribault, Minnesota Skin Care: YouthRenew Internet

Mar 14 2017
Sandals Resort Five-Star rated my @**! Saint Lucius
Author: Hobart, Indiana Resorts: Sandals Resort Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Chris Jennings, Chris Gantor, Blue Star General Contracting Chris Gantor, Chris Jennings, Blue Star General Contracting Chris Jennings sub contracted Pro Fresh N All LLC Carpet Cleaning company and failed to pay there invoice Mckinney Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cleaning Services: Chris Jennings, Chris Gantor, Blue Star General Contracting Mckinney, Texas

Mar 08 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Eagle shield committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! Eagle Shield Inc has an unique value beneficial product solutions & help you be more comfortable in your home and business!*UPDATE: Eagle Shield Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Eagle Shield Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My observations on eagle shield Author: Modesto, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Modesto, California

Mar 08 2017
AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Dublin, California

Mar 07 2017
Home Comfort USA Ken Star Negligent Careless Decietful Lies Anaheim California Author: Phelan, California Home Improvements: Home Comfort USA Ken Star Anaheim, California

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Yelp National Review Site, YELP, Silencing the Voice of Our Valued Consumers Mount Juliet Tennessee (TN)
YELP review site is not worth a dime- Money buys your review Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp Nationwide

Publish America America Star Books A scam/rip-off scheme Frederick Maryland
Author: Brooklyn, Iowa, Iowa Dance Clubs: Publish America Frederick, Maryland

Mar 01 2017
Erlinda Celones Linda I ordered 2 coach bags. I only recieved one and paid them 125.which was not supposed to be that much the were advertised at 65 dollars each, I did not recieve the other one, I called the bank but bank needs the reciept which I couldnt find it anymore on my email. Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Questionable Activities: Erlinda Celones Internet

Mar 01 2017
New Star Construction Inc. Knocked on my door informing me they had repaired many roofs in my neighborhood having insurance covering the cost and could do the same for me. Davison Michigan Author: rochester, Michigan Roofing Companies: New Star Construction Inc. Davison, Michigan

Feb 28 2017
verizon they never showed up to fixed my phone and internet problem,people on the phone very rude ,even had a ticket number ,got voice mails and was told for the last 4 days they were coming and didnt. pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Fayette City, Pennsylvania Telephones: verizon pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
america star books/ RacheL broke my contract FREDERICK MD Nationwide Author: VILAS, North Carolina Book Publishers: america star books Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 24 2017

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Star Stable Online horseback riding game Took my poor baby's birthday money Internet Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Websites: Star Stable Internet

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 19 2017
HOTWIRE.COM hotwire sold a 5 star room hotel that was a 3 star at the best Internet Author: camden, New Jersey Hotel: HOTWIRE.COM Internet

Feb 17 2017
Credit Coach USA ,Lovell Jones, Urban City Records, Rogelene Jones ,wife, Lovell Jones is a thief and a liar. Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Coach USA (Lovell Jones) Internet

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 10 2017
Hobbies Discount Hobbies Discount Star Wars Total FX Saber fraud Internet
Hobbies Discount ad for the lightsabers Author: San Antonio , Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 10 2017
5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS HOWARD C GILLIS JR STOLEN PRODUCT Spring Hill Kansas Author: DALLAS, Texas Dead Beat Customers: 5 STAR PUMP & CONTROLS Spring Hill , Kansas