LANI STAR VOICE COACH, MAUI VOCAL COACHES, LANI STARR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lani star voice coach, maui vocal coaches, lani starr
There may be more specific results for "lani star voice coach, maui vocal coaches, lani starr"
For more specific results for "lani star voice coach, maui vocal coaches, lani starr"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING HAD HATS MADE AND DELIVERED AND NEVER PAID YORBA LINDA California Author: NORCO, California Clothing Stores: BRILLIANT STAR CLOTHING YORBA LINDA, California

Jun 19 2017
Eric Edwards Coach E Football Coach Scammer- Amtrak worker Philadelphia & Maryland Pennsylvania Victim Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Eric Edwards Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Madison Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Madison Internet

Jun 14 2017
Five Star Store It - Lansing, Store It USA This storage company refused to communicate with me and refused to answer any questions I had about billing and auction. Gave me auction notice but sold unit 6 weeks early. Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Storage & Self Storage: Five Star Store It - Lansing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 13 2017
Aspire Sales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Aspire Sales | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With a great policy in place for its clients to return merchandise and receive refunds. With a dedicated staff that is willing to go out of their way for customers is only the beginning.  Aspire Sales LLC caters to the First responder community. Aspire Sales LLC receives a positive 5-star positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Aspire Sales LLC made a serious commitment to their warranties and current policies. This lets customers feel safe and confident and secure when they choose Aspire Sales LLC
Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: Aspire Sales TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales is a manufacturer and distributor of emergency vehicle lights and equipment. Aspire Sales strives to provide first responders, emergency responders, and warning vehicle community with the very best police lights, fire lights, ambulance lights and warning lights. Aspire Sales operates their business with the same pride that their customer do in their profession. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 12 2017
DingPinghui trading Has a web site to order Authenic COACH HANDBAGS when they are Fake!! Internet Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Attorney Generals: DingPinghui trading Internet

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

Jun 11 2017
Reno Tahoe Auto Group RTAG They will hand you an ipad and ask you to leave a 5 star review before you leave just after purchasing. I left one myself not knowing all the expensive lies I had just bought. First we purchased a car that they had marked up well over 5000 from fair asking price from a retailer. They do this often and will lie thier pants off to get you to believe that the car is actually worth that price and will refuse to negotiate down to a reasonable price Reno Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Reno Tahoe Auto Group Reno, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Star management A star company Walsh properties. Laid low. Santa ana CA
Author: Westminster, California Builders & Contractors: Star management Santa ana, California

Jun 06 2017
Opunui Water Company/Nelson Nahinu Waikiki Jr. The truth about Opunui Water Company Judge Rhonda Loo owns stocks in water transportation while hearing Opunui water company Maui Hawaii Hawaii Author: Kahului, Hawaii Legal Services: Opunui Water Company/Nelson Nahinu Waikiki Jr. Hawaii

Jun 03 2017
lone star shih tzu & lhasa apso rescue refused a service dog to a veteran.. Sweeny Texas Author: Sweeny, Texas Non-Profit Charities: lone star shih tzu & lhasa apso rescue

May 31 2017
Star Talent Agency Zero honesty and zero integrity Doral Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Star Talent Agency Florida

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 23 2017
Be Found Jobs, Greig Weills Life Coach for Be Found, my experience Nationwide Author: Doraville, Georgia Seminar Programs: Be Found Jobs, Greig Weills Nationwide

May 23 2017
US Voice Dating LLC. MyMobileLine.com Women posing as a customer on their dating line, will say they want to connect but the automated system says thier not available right now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Dating Services: US Voice Dating LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 23 2017
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Steve Roberts Reverend Los Angeles California Author: Sunset Beach, California Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

May 20 2017
speedy mags ordered star magazine for 1 year now they dont respond to my asking where is my magazines Internet Author: saginaw, Michigan Dance Clubs: speedy mags Internet

May 18 2017
Lone Star Wrecker Parasitic Wrecker Service corpus christi Texas Author: Alvin, Texas Auto Towing: Lone Star Wrecker corpus christi, Texas

May 18 2017
Ashera Star Goddess SheRa Seven Am I wasting my money Internet Author: Houston , Texas Psychic: Ashera Star Goddess Internet

May 16 2017
Emporium.com FAKE Coach bag, canceled order, paid it off anyway, then they took out money from my bank unauthorized! Los Angeles Internet
More proof Author: new albany, Indiana Clothing Stores: Emporium.com Internet

May 16 2017
Taylor Spellman Retail Star Stiffs Stationery Company New York New York Mutual misunderstanding; problem resolved; debt paid Author: Hartford, Connecticut Small Business Services: Taylor Spellman New York, New York

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
Topsclassicalart I ordered a pink Coach Edie bag. The bag I got is pink, but it's not even the same style or shade and the quality is terrible. Internet
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Luggage & Leather Goods: Topsclassicalart Internet