LAPTOP RESCUE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: laptop rescue
There may be more specific results for "laptop rescue"
For more specific results for "laptop rescue"
Showing 1-25 of 2,393 Found Reports For more specific results for "laptop rescue"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Happy Life Animal Rescue Lorraine Forster AVOID LORRAINE FORSTER & HAPPY LIFE ANIMAL RESCUE AT ALL COSTS Patterson New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Animal Services: Happy Life Animal Rescue Patterson , New York

May 04 2017
Financing Altenatives,Inc. Fail to deliver laptop from company's membership as promised. Chessapeake,Virginia Author: Alameda, California Financial Services: Financing Altenatives,Inc. California

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
MAAS Computers Sold me a fake laptop Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Stores: MAAS Computers Toronto, Ontario

Apr 11 2017
Peanuts Place Rescue, Peanuts Place Small Breed Rescue DISHONEST Weddington, North Carolina Internet
Author: Marvin, North Carolina Animal Services: Peanuts Place Rescue Internet

Apr 11 2017
RUFF Rescue Fraudulent Vet issues, Diseased puppies, Lack of ethics and morals Aurora Colorado Recanting of statement made back last month. Author: Golden, Colorado Animal Abuse: RUFF Rescue Internet

Apr 03 2017
Personal Lies, cheats, adopts out sick and injured ​pets Dallas GA Author: Lagrange, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Jennifer's Pet Rescue GA

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
dell help with laptop texas Author: Washington Computer Service & Repair: dell Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue,Sanra Dezelan State Claims Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue Dog Rescue Charity Misspent Funds Delray Beach Florida You Are Targeting The Wrong Rescue .Everything written here was NOT about Dezzys Second Chance it was about 100 Plus Abandoned Dog Rescue Author: Delray Beach, Florida Animal Services: Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Hidden Anker's Newfoundlands Tara Blankenship or Tara Love dog covered in poop, heartworms, and was in fight Alto Pass, Illinois Internet
Hidden Aker's Author: Belleville, Illinois Dog Breeders: Hidden Anker's Newfoundlands Internet

Mar 07 2017
TweakBit I was looking for Internet securiety, they came upon my laptop.. Next thing I know I can see my passwords I've never saved! I start to panich, and delete/uninstall said Tweakbit. They charged me $49.95 twice, how did they do that when I never ordered anything nor did I use there sevice.. I've asked for my money to be returned, now after reading this, I'm putting fraud on them.. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Computer Software: TweakBit

Mar 06 2017
Internet saviour,ghost walker of the net. He came to my rescue after being ripped off by fake hackers. ALABAMA CHICAGO Author: Abbeville, Alabama Computer Fraud: ghost.hack@linuxmail.org Internet

Feb 28 2017
iyogi took my money n infected my computer Brand New laptop Internet Author: portage, Indiana Telemarketing Companies: iyogi Internet

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Mit Liebe German Shepherd Dog Rescue Sick dog, financial disaster, disease risk, uncooperative, disingenuous Suamico Internet
Author: Small Town, Michigan Animal Shelters: Mit Liebe German Shepherd Dog Rescue Internet

Feb 14 2017
Live Techniton Told me his name was Duncun James -sp- Locked my lap top so it was unuseable giving me a number on laptop to call to fix situation. When I call the said I had a vires an they needed to install software so I would not be hacked. Internet Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Computer Software: Live Techniton Internet

Feb 07 2017
DISHONEST HORSE DEALER MELISSA FAYE SAWICKI She goes by Melissa Faye Sawicki or Melissa Sawicki Liar, dishonest, crooked horse dealer ,claims she saves them...she buys and sells for a large profit...lies about their age and their background story. BEWARE. Albion Michigan Author: Hillsdale, Michigan Rescue Mission: DISHONEST HORSE DEALER MELISSA FAYE SAWICKI Albion, Michigan

Feb 07 2017
Yugster Bought Dell laptop that is JUNK; contacted Yugster immediately upon receipt, but they refuse refund!!! Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Yugster Internet

Feb 02 2017
Dell Computers Texas based Dell Computers Fraud, deception, kept money, sold defective laptop Texas Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Computer Manufaturers: Dell Computers Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
 BAREBOTTOM SPHYNX SPHYNX BREEDER MURRIETA CALIFORNIA HCM SCANNING HEALTH GUARANTY MURRIETA Internet
Author: murrieta, California Rescue Mission: RITA VIVAURE BAREBOTTOM SPHYNX Internet

Jan 26 2017
sellalaptop.com Don't send a laptop to Sellalaptop.com Internet Author: cookeville, Tennessee On-Line Business: sellalaptop.com Internet

Jan 26 2017
Orlando Airport Police The Orlando Airport Police detained this veteran for no good reason forced this veteran to go to a civilian hospital which caused this veteran to miss his connecting flight to his home town Phoenix,Az. This veteran was then forced to spend the night in Orlando and continue the next day. Upon arriving to the Orlando Airport the next day this Veterans carry on items were not to be found. This veteran flew on to his destination without his backpack with important documents, without his napsack containing some clothing and his laptop computer and another bag with approimately gifts and tobacco with a value of $350.  Orlando Florida What's Missing Here? Author: White City, Oregon Questionable Activities: Orlando Airport Police Orlando, Florida