Your Search | laptop rescue

Dec 04 2016
end of the line Renee KorolyRebecca CayeKelly GebhardtPleasant Valley Stables Pleasant view farms Horse rescue dealer business to support the kill buyer. Harmony Pennsylvania Author: butler, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: end of the line Harmony, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise Florida Loan Modification Enterprise Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Loan Modification: The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 16 2016
HP HP Spectre laptop is a defective product with flawed wifi - but HP refuses to recognize of fix problem Internet Author: Frederiksberg, Computer Manufaturers: HP Internet

Nov 12 2016
RUFF RESCUE of COLORADO, PAM MANGANO, Debbie Gibson Are Dishonest, UNETHICAL Criminals, Stay Away! This organization and Pam Mangano of Aurora, CO and Debbie Gibson, Denver Routinely Break the Law, They Need to be INVESTIGATED and PROSECUTED for BREAKING LAWS USING ANIMALS as a MONEY FRAUD DENVER COLORADO Author: Denver, Colorado Non-Profit Charities: RUFF RESCUE of COLORADO, PAM MANGANO, Debbie Gibson Internet

Nov 07 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC Core Advisory Services, Consumer Dispute Group, David Clarke, Devin Benter, Brian Boozer, Bob Alum Core Advisory Group, loan modification scam, foreclosure rescue scam WATCHOUT stole my MONEY! Anaheim California Author: Evergreen, Colorado Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC Anaheim, California

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Ruff house rescue Diane and Melissa Scammers Oceanside New York Rebuttal to ALL the negative feedback about Ruffhouse Rescue Author: Massapequa , New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Oceanside , New York

Oct 19 2016
eCycle Best Cash for laptopsCashf for Iphones Sold them my laptop for quoted price of 800.00 dollars, company closed, never got my money or my laptop back Sparks Nevada Author: Calcium, New York Internet Fraud: eCycle Best Sparks , Nevada

Oct 13 2016
legal network services Greystone law group GREYSTONE LAW CENTERBRIAN SUDERLegal Network service POWER GRADEPJ Young Brian Suder of former owner of Home Rescue program is now Greystone Law group/Legal Network Services Chino California
Author: Woodland Hills , California Legal Services: legal network services Greystone law group Chino, California

Oct 13 2016
Laptop and desktop repair llc The gadget buying company Check Bounced Sparks Nevada Author: CHARLESTOWN, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Laptop and desktop repair llc Sparks, Nevada

Oct 11 2016
Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Save A Life, Save A Life Pet Rescue, sick puppies, age discrimination, unethical practices Oviedo Florida
Update on my Save A Life Pet Rescue Review Author: Homosassa, Florida Animal Services: Adoption Agencies: Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Oviedo, Florida

Oct 10 2016
www.securedatarescue.com Secure Data Rescue Sent me a free shipping label for the cheapest service and lost my hard drive Internet
Unfortunate doing of the customer themselves Author: Houston, Alabama tempdir: www.securedatarescue.com Internet

Oct 09 2016
Empire Today-Coatesville,PA Sold me what they said was premium quality but was the worst carpet i purchased in 40 years. Nationwide Empire Today came to my rescue Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Empire Today-Coatesville,PA Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Cell phone traders Cell phone traders told me in my laptop estimate it was worth $89.00. Then emailed me and said $6. When everything they asked about worked. I missed the email because it went into spam. But now it has been almost a month and they still have not mailed the $6check and no one has answered there phone in over a week. Reno Internet Author: Bristol, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Cell phone traders Internet

17, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee

Oct 05 2016
affluence edu, AKA Scott yancy, AKA Flippin vegas, AKA Resonse Marketing Group, Llc AKA Interactive trader real estate flippin & stock market trading. enticed us to attend 3 hr seminar with promise of laptop to first 50 to arrive. nationwide Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Seminar Programs: affluence edu Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Mutt Match LA muttmatchla.org Dog Rescue Canyon Country California Author: Los Angeles, California Clubs & Organizations: Mutt Match LA Internet

Oct 01 2016
Belony Jerry Junior , Eddie , Sam Picks up Laptops for repair but ruins them and tries to charge you double the value of the laptop 1060 NW 31st st Miami Florida Internet
Author: Homestead, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Belony Jerry Internet

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, number Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 29 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide Author: Rockford, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 06 2016
eSupport ,Driveragent, Unresolved Laptop issues Online Massachusetts Sofware removed Author: Alabama Computer Software: eSupport (Driveragent Massachusetts