Your Search | laptop rescue

May 19 2016
r&r computer tech group On eBay Nyclaptoptech Liars, stated they could fix my laptop, didn't fix and lied the entire time New York City Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: r&r computer tech group Internet

May 18 2016
2darescue Karen Evans I tried to adopt a dog from this rescue. The dog had definite skin issues. Facility was dirty and feel too many dogs to care for. 55 dogs+10 dogs from mexico with parvo. Apache Jct Arizona 2daRescue is a great, hardworking rescue Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: 2darescue Apache Jct, Arizona

May 18 2016
Cell Phone Traders Tried to sell laptop to them, lied about numerous things on what was wrong with the device. Reno Nevada Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Telephones: Cell Phone Traders Reno, Nevada

May 17 2016
Jennifer's Pet Rescue RIP OFF JENNIFERS PET RESCUE Hiram Ga
Author: Dallas , Georgia Adoption Agencies: Jennifer's Pet Rescue Georgia

May 13 2016
Get Cash For Laptop The name is Alexandru Chiperi They took my laptop and said they would pay me for it even though it was not working Reno Nevada Check was mail to you on the next day and on May 2nd check was deposit into your bank account Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Get Cash For Laptop Reno, Nevada

May 11 2016
San Antonio Great Dane Rescue SASPCA Homeward Bound Dog Rescue Jo Ellen Cockroft/Texas Great Dane Rescue/SASPCA Helotes Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Services: San Antonio Great Dane Rescue SASPCA Helotes, Texas

May 10 2016
ARS rescue rooter ARS plumbing Falsify the documentation on the invoice Aurora Colorado Author: Commerce City, Colorado Plumbing: ARS rescue rooter Aurora, Colorado

May 06 2016
Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Kimberly Brook MasseyKim MasseyKimberly Dutschke Solicit funds for dogs, use the money for pleasure Louisville Kentucky Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Animal Services: Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 02 2016
On The Right Trail Rescue Mendy Smallwood Sophie Beasley Gives our personal information of donors Nowata Oklahoma Author: Las Cruces , New Mexico Attorneys General: On The Right Trail Rescue Nowata, Oklahoma

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
Ruff House Rescue mistreated my family Internet Author: Westbury, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

Apr 28 2016
starclouds24 / Charles Dominic Mac Mini, Laptop, iphone, Camera Ripoff Houston Texas Author: Anytown, Rhode Island On-Line Stores: starclouds24

15, Report #1301942

Apr 26 2016
Animal Tails Rescue Maria Therese Pet stolen 10 years found via chip, RESCUE organization refuses to reunite her with her family w/o paying $1,000 to a NON-PROFIT organization Lincolnwood Illinois Author: 60443, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Animal Tails Rescue Lincolnwood, Illinois

Apr 25 2016
BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC VEGA, LUIS A Search and rescue scam on certification on dog nor capable of sar work Sumterville Florida
The truth is never harassment Author: WEBSTER, Florida Emergency Services: BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC Sumterville, Florida

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Wild for Life FOundation Katia Louise Rescue foundation using another person's horses to get donations Riverside California Author: Chama, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Wild for Life FOundation Riverside, California

Apr 22 2016
sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications I sent them two money orders for the purchase of a laptop computer and a cam corder i tryed to get a phone number for them so that i can talk to them arlington TX Author: detroit, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
gift card rescue i sold two gift cards, value 400, they offered me 340 i accepted, they told me two weeks, it has now been 8 and i still havent gotten a check, they give me the runaround, they told me a check was mailed on march 29 and then said April 4th, still no check, i am going to report them for internet crimes and am calling the federal bureau of investigations columbia maryland Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cash Services: gift card rescue Internet

Apr 18 2016
Fun Hawaii Travel Sang Moon eBay scam initiated return and sent back box of travel brochures Honolulu Hawaii
So where is the laptop? Author: , E-trade: Fun Hawaii Travel Honolulu, Hawaii

Apr 14 2016
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
 I just want to get in contact with the man who posted this. Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario

Apr 12 2016
International Rescue Committee Will never cancel your monthly donations New york New York Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: International Rescue Committee New york, New York

Apr 12 2016
Team viewer- mycleanpc.com Mycleanpc.com Computer Technician thru team viewer name was Garry hop. He promise $480.00 refund. He said he would wire the money into my account but instead he stol money from my account and crashed my laptop. Taiwan Internet Author: Monee, Illinois Adult Web Site: Team viewer- mycleanpc.com Internet

Apr 02 2016
Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Houston Texas
I'm who I said I am Author: Texas Rescue Mission: Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Houston, Texas