LAPTOP RESCUE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: laptop rescue
There may be more specific results for "laptop rescue"
For more specific results for "laptop rescue"
Showing 1-25 of 2,406 Found Reports For more specific results for "laptop rescue"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Vap Blaze Mike Anonymous My laptop was frozen & I was told to call 888-304-8087 to protect IP.Claimed I had 187 open devices. San Antonio Texas Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Vap Blaze San Antonio, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Lady's Legacy Equine Rescue Legacy Stables Lying, fraud, psycho Poughquag New York Forgot a few things. Author: Poughquag, New York Animal Services: Lady's Legacy Equine Rescue New York

Jul 14 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Brian Hume, Todd Pectrey Removed purchased item after items were installed claiming bank returned check ,or Refer to maker,Counterfeit Indianapolis Indiana Question... Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 13 2017
apical online My Laptop computer freezed. Can not switch it off unless I remove the battery and there is an attachement page on the screen that instruct me that my details is in danger. Internet
Author: Sheffield, Alabama Internet Fraud: apical online Internet

Jul 11 2017
RobBrautigam.com Laptop Lifestyle, .RobBrautigam.com Project Q1 Rob Brautigamrob.brautigam@gmail.com Project Q1 Enagic Rob Brautigam, RobBrautigam.com Internet
Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: RobBrautigam.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
AlsoDirect alsodirect.com also direct Sold me a laptop upside down Internet Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: AlsoDirect Internet

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 05 2017
reverb.com linked my account to another through device ( my laptop) then suspended my account Internet Author: ardmore, Oklahoma Music Shops: reverb.com Internet

Jun 03 2017
lone star shih tzu & lhasa apso rescue refused a service dog to a veteran.. Sweeny Texas Author: Sweeny, Texas Non-Profit Charities: lone star shih tzu & lhasa apso rescue

Jun 01 2017
Rescue Rooters Scammers and cheats to anyone with no knowledge of plumbing Riverside county Nationwide
Author: Hemet, California Builders & Contractors: Rescue Rooters Nationwide

May 27 2017
Home for Good Dogs Rescue dog confiscation Berkeley Heights New Jersey
Author: colonia, New Jersey Animal Shelters: Home for Good Dogs Rescue Berkeley Heights, New Jersey

May 15 2017
Happy Life Animal Rescue Lorraine Forster AVOID LORRAINE FORSTER & HAPPY LIFE ANIMAL RESCUE AT ALL COSTS Patterson New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Animal Services: Happy Life Animal Rescue Patterson , New York

May 04 2017
Financing Altenatives,Inc. Fail to deliver laptop from company's membership as promised. Chessapeake,Virginia Author: Alameda, California Financial Services: Financing Altenatives,Inc. California

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
MAAS Computers Sold me a fake laptop Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Stores: MAAS Computers Toronto, Ontario

Apr 11 2017
Peanuts Place Rescue, Peanuts Place Small Breed Rescue DISHONEST Weddington, North Carolina Internet
Author: Marvin, North Carolina Animal Services: Peanuts Place Rescue Internet

Apr 11 2017
RUFF Rescue Fraudulent Vet issues, Diseased puppies, Lack of ethics and morals Aurora Colorado Recanting of statement made back last month. Author: Golden, Colorado Animal Abuse: RUFF Rescue Internet

Apr 03 2017
Personal Lies, cheats, adopts out sick and injured ​pets Dallas GA Author: Lagrange, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Jennifer's Pet Rescue GA

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
dell help with laptop texas Author: Washington Computer Service & Repair: dell Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue,Sanra Dezelan State Claims Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue Dog Rescue Charity Misspent Funds Delray Beach Florida You Are Targeting The Wrong Rescue .Everything written here was NOT about Dezzys Second Chance it was about 100 Plus Abandoned Dog Rescue Author: Delray Beach, Florida Animal Services: Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Hidden Anker's Newfoundlands Tara Blankenship or Tara Love dog covered in poop, heartworms, and was in fight Alto Pass, Illinois Internet
Hidden Aker's Author: Belleville, Illinois Dog Breeders: Hidden Anker's Newfoundlands Internet

Mar 07 2017
TweakBit I was looking for Internet securiety, they came upon my laptop.. Next thing I know I can see my passwords I've never saved! I start to panich, and delete/uninstall said Tweakbit. They charged me $49.95 twice, how did they do that when I never ordered anything nor did I use there sevice.. I've asked for my money to be returned, now after reading this, I'm putting fraud on them.. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Computer Software: TweakBit