Your Search | laptop rescue

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 06 2016
eSupport ,Driveragent, Unresolved Laptop issues Online Massachusetts Sofware removed Author: Alabama Computer Software: eSupport (Driveragent Massachusetts

Aug 31 2016
ARS rescue rooter In 2014 i bought a new 4 ton heat pump through home depot . I feel that i was scammed to be sold a 2009 unit as new in 2014 and ARS should atleast replace the whole outside condenser package with atleast a 2014 model. Gulf Breeze Nationwide purchase vs. manufacturer date Author: Jay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ARS rescue rooter Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Ruff House Rescue Diane Indelicato Ruff House Rescue / Diane Indelicato Treated My Family Like Garbage Freeport New York Author: Baldwin, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Freeport, New York

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 19 2016
Smashface Rescue Kyle, Kim A. Russell Withheld $175 depoit that I was promised would be returned to me. van nuys California Author: camarillo, California Animal Shelters: Smashface Rescue van nuys, California

Aug 18 2016
Doubleclickittofixit.com James HowellDoubleclickittofixit Thief scammer steal laptop Chattanooga Internet
Author: Dalton, Georgia Computer Fraud: Doubleclickittofixit.com Internet

Aug 18 2016
My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Hoarder, not a Rescue Woodsfield Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Shelters: My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Internet

Aug 17 2016
Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the Pacific Northwest Dog Rescue, Hostile, Abusive Internet
Author: Salem, Oregon Animal Services: Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the PNW Internet

Aug 17 2016
Cell Phone Traders Laptop and Desktop Repair Initial Offers are very deceptive and misleading Reno Nevada Like New confusion. Author: Tennessee Colony, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Phone Traders Reno , Nevada

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 15 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter ARS loves to OVERCHARGE under the guise of commission Dallas Nationwide Author: grand prairie, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Rich Wilkerson Jr Vous Church False Preacher, false prophets, false pastor Miami Florida Author: Alabama Rescue Mission: Rich Wilkerson Jr Miami, Florida

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1321935

Aug 11 2016
Underdog Rescue of Arizona Foster Deb Running a puppy mill and ripping people off Apache Junction AZ Deposits Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: Underdog Rescue of Arizona Internet

21, Report #1321932

Aug 11 2016
Laptop Charger Factory - Complete Failure to Provide Goods Ordered Newark California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop Charger Factory Internet

22, Report #1320937

Aug 05 2016
CEG Hardcorecustom sent a faulty laptop, obnoxious service denied any fault and disrespected me. Laptop never turned on. Money still not returned! Moenchengladbach Nationwide Author: London, Computer Stores: CEG Hardcorecustom Nationwide

23, Report #1320353

Aug 02 2016
Toshiba TOSHIBA AMERICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC. whose address is 82 TOTOWA RD, WAYNE, NJ 07470. Toshiba Laptop Is A LEMON! 82 TOTOWA RD, WAYNE, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Belton, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Toshiba Nationwide

24, Report #1320331

Aug 02 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter AC / HVAC division RIP OFF Report, overselling of unneeded equipment Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter Houston, Texas

25, Report #1319906

Jul 31 2016
Brogan Horton Animal rescue unit Jenny Freundlich Cassidy Howard Brogan Hortons ARU Fraud. raising animals for slaughter Bridgton Maine
Author: Pittsfield, Maine Nonprofit Organizations: Brogan Horton Animal rescue unit Bridgton, Maine