Your Search | laptop rescue

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 20 2016
Plumber To The Rescue horrible, misdiagnosed the job, came over 6 times to fix the same thing, second guessed as to what they thought the problem was, did not properly guarantee their work Culver City California
Author: Los Angeles, California Plumbing: Plumber To The Rescue Culver City, California

Jul 20 2016
Cronsberry Financing TO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Rochester New York Author: Rescue , California Loans: Cronsberry Financing Rochester, New York

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas

Jul 16 2016
Ruff house rescue This organization is not licensed with the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets Division of Animal Industry Freeport New York Author: East meadow, New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Freeport, New York

Jul 15 2016
Toshiba Toshiba laptop rebate problems Winstead MN Author: Arvada, Colorado Computer Manufactures: Toshiba Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter LIARS PEACHTREE CORNERS Georgia Author: PEACHTREE CORNERS, Georgia Home Improvements: ARS Rescue Rooter Marietta, Georgia

Jul 12 2016
Freedom Resoures Rescue One #one Tempe Arizona Author: GSVL, Florida Financial Services: Freedom Resoures Tempe, Arizona

Jul 11 2016
Parthia Law Center P.C. Jeffery McDonald Scam offers foreclosure rescue by mortgage modification. Payment by bank wire transfer should have been a red flag. Internet Author: Martin , Tennessee Lawyers: Parthia Law Center P.C. Internet

Jul 04 2016
jrobinson intensive wrestling camp irobinson, intensive, camp, wrestling, dorm, counselors, harassed, intimidating, bullying, teammate, abusive, roommate, rescue, picture, ripoff, expensive Edinboro Pennsylvania Author: Hastings, Michigan Questionable Activities: jrobinson intensive wrestling camp Edinboro, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
Sell A Laptop Sellalaptop.com SCAM, I am out $150 for my puppies surgery! Internet
Author: Theresa, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Sell A Laptop Internet

Jun 29 2016
Dachshunds. Only Rescue Owner Linda Hendricks Where it is a great and honorable cause it appears that. The owner of this company is more concerned with spreading her venom than actually doing what she says shell do. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Services: Dachshunds. Only Rescue Internet

Jun 23 2016
Lone Star Shih Tzu & Lhasa Rescue Fundraising Fraud Houston Texas Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Non-Profit Charities: Lone Star Shih Tzu & Lhasa Rescue (not-for profit) houston, Texas

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
Rescue Rooters Curtis Ramsey Attemp to charge $17,000 for something free! RIVERSIDE California Author: Riverside, California Plumbing: Rescue Rooters RIVERSIDE, California

Jun 20 2016
Arf Art animal rescue Sucky ripoff liar Mobile al Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Adoption Agencies: Arf Internet

Jun 18 2016
sellalaptop.com Shady business practices to email an offer for a used laptop, and then after you ship it to them, they say it was inspected and offer you 40-60% of the original Internet offerinternet offer Author: Marion, Iowa Computer Dealers: sellalaptop.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
GiftCardRescue GiftCardRescue.comGift Card Rescue Never sent payment for cards sent to them Columbia MD Internet Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts Financial Services: GiftCardRescue Internet

Jun 15 2016
Geeks Technical Support I allowed a pop up claiming a one time fix for free for my laptop from a window claiming it was from avg Internet Author: Rock Springs, Wyoming Computer Programmers: Geeks Technical Support Internet

Jun 14 2016
Union rescue mission Mrs Diana who are staff there her nasty way the way she the homeless people there her and Mrs EllA she also a Staff there she also treat the homeless people like there are a nobody and also Mrs Linda she a staff she work at night on the seconda floor. Los Angeles California 90013 Author: Los Angeles , California Racists: Union rescue mission Internet

Jun 08 2016
Hewlett Packard HP, Hewlett-Packard HP Laptop hardware fails within warranty but they make it impossible to get warranty service Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Computer Dealers: Hewlett Packard Internet

Jun 03 2016
Rescue Insurance Adam Cole,Unified Life Ins. Co Health Insurance Fraud Newark New Jersey Author: Foley, Alabama Health Insurance: Rescue Insurance Nationwide

May 30 2016
Cell Phone Traders Cell Phone Traders Offered over 300 for Laptop in great working condition and upon inspection offered $29.00 as a rip off scheme! Internet/ Reno Nevada
Author: old orchard beach, Maine Internet Fraud: Cell Phone Traders Maine

May 25 2016
OBG Cocker Spaniel Rescue Oldies But Goodies Rescue, Oldies But Goodies Cocker Rescue, OBG Cocker Spaniel Rescue, Newington Virginia
Author: woodford, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Oldies But Goodies Rescue Newington, Virginia

May 19 2016
r&r computer tech group On eBay Nyclaptoptech Liars, stated they could fix my laptop, didn't fix and lied the entire time New York City Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: r&r computer tech group Internet