Your Search | larry miller toyota

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

2, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Toyota.com~~ Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 02 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
Beware of Frank Marcello and Northwestern College Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 02 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Sep 01 2015
Audra Miller Interiors Audra Miller Would not release the bathromm design drawings to mysely or my contractor to get an additional bid. Newport Beach California Author: N. Tustin, California Architects & Designers: Audra Miller Interiors Newport Beach, California

6, Report #1252085

Aug 31 2015
Larry Hourd sent scam award letter Kansas city Kansas Author: bremerton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas city, Kansas

7, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Mack Joseph Miller - M.Joseph Miller Fake Attorney Los Angeles California Las Vegas Nevada sorry for the typo Author: encino, California Attorneys General: Mack Joseph Miller - M.Joseph Miller Las Vegas, California

Aug 29 2015
Toyota Motor Company Toyota of North America Design Problem Lemon Law Alternator Problems Failure Torrance california Author: Media, Pennsylvania Auto manufactures: Toyota Motor Company Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Bay Ridge Toyota Dealership charge $667 for replacing coolant control valve brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Bay Ridge Toyota Dealership brooklyn, New York

Aug 28 2015
Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Bryan Joyce-Mitch Paulinho-Chris Miller-Matt Schenkel Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2015
Phillips Toyota/Scion of Leesburg, Fl unscrupulous repair practices Leesburg Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Phillips Toyota/Scion of Leesburg, Fl Leesburg, Florida

Aug 25 2015
rick warren is claiming he runs a festival in stockton...unity one.... stockton California Author: dublin, California Festivals & Event Services: larry stockton, California

Aug 25 2015
Larry Folkerts / REI web tools Larry is a wholesaler in the greater Sacramento . His scam is to say he wants to buy houses if you find them .  Sacramento Internet Author: Folsom , California Real Estate Investing: Larry Folkerts / REI web tools Internet

Aug 22 2015
Hooman Long Beach Toyota 4401 East Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, Californi Internet Author: Long Beach , California Auto Repair Service: Hooman Long Beach Toyota 4401 East Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, Californi,

Aug 22 2015
1. -O.C. GERMAN. 2. - PROMOTIONAL RENTAL LLC. 3. - PROMOTIONAL RENTAL MARKETING. OWNER- Lawrence Pearl. Larry Pearl. Protional rental marketing. OC German auto service Auto repair, auto sales, rental car, auto service Costa mesa California Author: cypress, California Auto Repair Service: 1. -O.C. GERMAN. 2. - PROMOTIONAL RENTAL LLC. 3. - PROMOTIONAL RENTAL MARKETING. OWNER- Lawrence Pearl. Aliso Viejo , California

Aug 21 2015
President Barack Obama. Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, Virginia Senator Mark Warner, Senator of Virginia Tim Kaine, The Chesapeake Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Courts, Judge Larry David Willis of The Chesapeake JDR Courts, , Child Support Enforcement, The Obama Administration, District Violation of Civil Rights NO Justice Do Nothing About A Violation of Civil Rights  Chesapeake Virginia
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: Judge Larry David Willis of The Chesapeake Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Chesapeake, Virginia

Aug 20 2015
Stone Mountain Toyota Deceptive Practices Lilburn Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Stone Mountain Toyota Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 19 2015
North Point Toyota Ripped-off on a used car purchase, dealer mis-represented the condition of the car North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Benton, Arkansas Auto Dealers: North Point Toyota North Little Rock, Arkansas

Aug 19 2015
Toyota of San Bernardino toyotasb.com !!! W A R N I N G !!! The worst, fraudulent, dishonest, Car Dealer EVER!!! W A R N I N G !!!!!! San Bernardino California
Tell us more Author: Highland , California Auto Dealers: Toyota of San Bernardino San Bernardino, California

Aug 18 2015
North American Drilling Larry Koonce ndac After reviewing North American Drilling Company for a family friend... I do NOT recommend doing business with them Plano Texas
Author: plano, Texas Financial Services: North American Drilling Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Broadway Toyota Nate Patton Kris Noneman Liars and scammers portland Oregon
Author: gresham, Oregon Auto Dealers: Broadway Toyota portland, Oregon

Aug 17 2015
355/Darcar toyota dealer 355 Toyota15401 Frederick RoadRockville, MarylandU.S.A. Rockville, Maryland
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: 355 Toyota Rockville, , Maryland

Aug 17 2015
Official Declaration of Certified Award Executive of Awards Larry Hourd Sent false papers saying I won money and wanted me to send 12.99 or 15.99 for fast delivery with my check. Kansas City KS
Author: Mount Clemons, Michigan Liars: Official Declaration of Certified Award Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Miller Construction LLC Rob Miller Landscaping/Home Repair/Maintenance NW Arkansas Nationwide
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Miller Construction LLC Nationwide