Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

las vegas nevada actionable award program

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Fitness product Las vegas Nevada Author: PARKTON, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Fitness product Las vegas, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Scam, you will receive nothing! Keep your money. Las Vegas Internet
Author: Daytona , Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
Agent Leah Ann Branthafer Agent-in-Charge unknown Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Agent Leah Ann Branthafer Internet

Feb 27 2017
whatclinic.com Whatclinic.com Scam website that doesn't represent medical clinics it says it does Dublin Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plastic Surgeons: whatclinic.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
Maurice Applewhite Maurice Applewhite is a scammer crook and can't be trusted Reno Nevada
Author: Dublin, California Liars: Maurice Applewhite Reno, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Payroll Relief Accountants World Refusal to reimburse State penalties for late filing forms Hauppuage, NY New York Author: Reno, Nevada Accounting: Payroll Relief Hauppuage, NY , New York

Feb 27 2017
Maestro/Adam Alfia Mystar, Ask God Overseas Auto Haus Wolves in Sheeps clothing, Takers, criminals Maestro personal service is to steal from us period carrollton, Texas Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Maestro/Adam Alfia carrollton, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 26 2017
Film Monkey Do not pay vendors Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chandler, Arizona Photography: Film Monkey Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
begin online real estate ads RIPPED OFF STATELINE Nevada Author: Ellijay, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: begin online Internet

Feb 25 2017
J&S Diesel James Martinez. Owner Masters of Deception, no written estimates, implied trust me and we will see what the problem really is This is the entrance to the fu Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: J&S Diesel Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
Yancey Events REVIEW: Yancey Events’ goal is clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yancey Events. Yancey Events is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Employees trained to do whatever it takes to make the client happy. Scott Yancey is pleased to have Yancey Events join the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Las Vegas, Nevada. *UPDATE:Yancey Events recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Yancey update Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey Events | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Real-estate investing secrets. Yancey Events’ number one priority is success of students. Giving one-on-one attention to every individual who joins the program, providing them ongoing opportunities to succeed, creating a truly exceptional student experience. Yancey Events, an education company that teaches thousands of students every year to unlock the secrets of real-estate investing. Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Gloss Motive CBD Oil Ordered 4 bottles of CBD Oil.....should have been charged 148.00.....they charged me $198.00. Was supposed to be a Rebate form in order..not! Called Customer Service got no satisfaction. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coarsegold, California Alternative Health: Gloss Motive CBD Oil Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
international award services Office of George Hyde Supervisor of awards and final judging director Kansas city Kansas
Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: international award services Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
HL Camp, Program Trading Program Trading, Hank Camp, HL Camp, Roberta Zerbinato. Hank camp program trading seminars are a fraud. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Miami Beach , Florida Business Consultants: HL Camp, Program Trading Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical I paid my $200 over a month ago and still no appointment! Last Vegas Nevada
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Alternative Health: Hotel, Hytek Medical

Feb 25 2017
Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Creditors Specialty Service of Nevada, Inc. Charles V. Stanley Debt Collector violates the law by stating legal action is imminent on debt beyond statute of limtiations Acton California Author: Winnetka, California Collection Agency's: Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Acton, California

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Americarenow Americare HealthAmericare Homeopathic Therapy Fraudulent advertising Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bowie, Texas Pharmacies: Americarenow Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
Wisebanyan, Inc RIP-OFF/UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: lackawanna, New York Financial Services: Wisebanyan, Inc Internet